2008 PS ALUMNI HOMECOMING (DETAILS AS OF FEB. 10, 2008)

Post your School's Alumni Homecoming events here.

Moderators: kampanaryo_spy, cordapya, iCeprIncEsS

sughac
Devoted Member
Devoted Member

Re: 2008 PS ALUMNI HOMECOMING (DETAILS AS OF FEB. 10, 2008)

Unread post by sughac »

SAPS,

WARAY PAY PIX KAY BAGAN WARA PA KUNO MATAPOS KAY IZ KA SEMANA SA KUNO ATON CELEBRASYON!!!

BONSAL
FOUNDER & ADMINISTRATOR
FOUNDER & ADMINISTRATOR
Birthday: 25 Sep 1976

Unread post by BONSAL »

PS ALumni Homecoming pics were already posted in Gallery Section under Event Category. :-D
"Unless you try to do something beyond what you have already mastered, you will never grow."
- ronald e. Osborn

sheilap
Enthusiastic Member
Enthusiastic Member

Unread post by sheilap »

k_spy
tnx gayod for the support... :roll :roll pwede batches 80-82 an mag sponsor next alumni homecoming? Grand sa yaon kay every 3 years sa mag grand alumni homecoming, isa sa kamo sa mga active and supportive na mga batches... :)

las, salamat sab, sayang lang minpanaw na dayon kamo pagsayo wa nay dayon dayaw na mga sounds.... :-) :-)

kampanaryo_spy
CO-FOUNDER & SENIOR EDITOR
CO-FOUNDER & SENIOR EDITOR

Unread post by kampanaryo_spy »

sheilap wrote:k_spy
tnx gayod for the support... :roll :roll pwede batches 80-82 an mag sponsor next alumni homecoming? :)

sheilap,

first, you're welcome. second, i don't think our batch is up to it. but it doesn't mean we can't lend our support to you and the rest of the officers for next year's grand alumni homecoming.

as i suggested to you, it would be best to let either the jubilarian batches or the immediately succeeding batches to host it. and from then on, the hosting becomes chronological, that way, every batch gets to host and be "hosted." and while i'm at it, maybe it's best to invite the jubilarian batches in your future meetings and involve them in the planning phase, what do you think?

i know this is unsolicited advice, but i believe that to put more oomph to future alumni homecomings, we need to reinvent the wheel. and for that we need a workshop to generate ideas from all batches.
"Most claims of originality are testimony to ignorance and most claims of magic are testimony to hubris." -James March-

sheilap
Enthusiastic Member
Enthusiastic Member

Unread post by sheilap »

hi k_spy! a workshop is a great idea, but then, its been our problem ever since that everytime we call for a meeting, no one will attend :cry: :cry:

edpels
Certified Member
Certified Member
Birthday: 05 Jun 1964

Unread post by edpels »

sheilap wrote:hi k_spy! a workshop is a great idea, but then, its been our problem ever since that everytime we call for a meeting, no one will attend :cry: :cry:

shiela sweetie,

just create/provide the venue, and invite those who are interested. ayaw lang pag undangi. i see a lot of oppotunities for the next homecoming. i can share to you some ideas bisan yadi ako sa layo, if given the opportunity.

BONSAL
FOUNDER & ADMINISTRATOR
FOUNDER & ADMINISTRATOR
Birthday: 25 Sep 1976

Unread post by BONSAL »

Let's maximize the power of technology. We can hold meeting using online facility & everything will be documented. Perhaps, Tagosds.Org is always there to assist us. hehehe! Remember? the idea of video presentation for Alumni Homecoming was initiated in this forum.
"Unless you try to do something beyond what you have already mastered, you will never grow."
- ronald e. Osborn

pato
Thread Moderator
Thread Moderator

Unread post by pato »

BONSAL wrote:Let's maximize the power of technology. We can hold meeting using online facility & everything will be documented. Perhaps, Tagosds.Org is always there to assist us. hehehe! Remember? the idea of video presentation for Alumni Homecoming was initiated in this forum.

Wow!!! I like your brilliant idea....Always keep in mind as the chinese saying goes, "A little fagrance always clings to the hand that gives roses." I'm proud to be your classmate.....

iCeprIncEsS
Thread Moderator
Thread Moderator

Unread post by iCeprIncEsS »

pato wrote:
BONSAL wrote:Let's maximize the power of technology. We can hold meeting using online facility & everything will be documented. Perhaps, Tagosds.Org is always there to assist us. hehehe! Remember? the idea of video presentation for Alumni Homecoming was initiated in this forum.

Wow!!! I like your brilliant idea....Always keep in mind as the chinese saying goes, "A little fagrance always clings to the hand that gives roses." I'm proud to be your classmate.....
naks, kadamoi na baon na sayings nimo wing! i'm more proud of you - wara pa kaw ini kainom ha :shock :shock :shock
**http://habitat.org.au/**

pato
Thread Moderator
Thread Moderator

Unread post by pato »

iCeprIncEsS wrote:
pato wrote:

naks, kadamoi na baon na sayings nimo wing! i'm more proud of you - wara pa kaw ini kainom ha :shock :shock :shock
Mana yan SALAMATI!!! Don't you know na ikaw an ako inspirasyon labi na sa pag basa nan bible? I just get a quote from the bible which says; WISDOM is greater than Gold and Silver... . -proverbs-