A letter from a Tagon-on.....

Post your suggestions and comments about our Website....
sigwel
Thread Moderator
Thread Moderator

Re:sar

Unread post by sigwel »

Sar, na hala kay ako ta da kaw i-email. Mag sa ako sab mag email kan dpsoja.... :P Galing kay usahay mag ako mabusy.

Adton ibalahay sa kanyon yagpison pa sa Toronto. Yagkabido kay waray mag pick up sa airport sa petsa dos kay out of state kami yaon nan ako kabanahan. Laong ko sa iya magpabala dakan siya dakan diretso an agi niya heheheh. (malditahi ako na manghud niya, pangutan-a siya :lol: )

Cg Sar, regards dakan bisan aton sa luyo mo na amoy kiamoy.Hasta kahin pa nimo mga guwapo kon isud sa sako :? Goodluck! have fun!

sigs

ADMIN
WEBMASTER

Unread post by ADMIN »

Let me share to you the article written by a tagon-on......

-- ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How long have we been communing here? Well, nobody’s counting!

Inarguably tagosds.org has become a blessing to all of us, here and abroad. And because we use it for many reasons, it has become a conveniently helpful and speedy facility not only for swapping stories about weddings, birthdays, anniversaries, reunions and funerals but also for coordinative linkages and opportunities that benefit our beloved Tago and its people. It’s also here that the innate generosity and goodness of Tagon-ons, their capacity to share and be of help to others, have come to full fruition.

The tagosds.org is the great leveler; it has bridged the generational, social and intellectual gaps among users. Still it feels extraordinary that it takes tagosds.org for us Tagon-ons to establish a certain “closeness” that perhaps we wouldn’t have struck if we were all in Tago. But such is the mystery and wonder of tagosds.org!

We are forever indebted to the people, (e)specially Bonsal, who made things possible for tagosds.org to affect our lives in ways that are beautiful and heartwarming. Indeed we have no way of articulating the extent of our gratitude for bringing tagosds.org into our lives.

The “novelty” that is tagosds.org is expected to diminish after some time but we are confident that a Tagon-on or two will continue to keep the fire burning. And so having said that, let us find time to visit this virtual home of ours and post a word or two.

Let us just get one thing out of the way: there are those who want only sensible posts at tagosds.org. But then again, to paraphrase the beautiful line about candy in the movie, “The Chocolate Factory,” posts at tagosds.org are just posts; they don’t necessarily have to make sense because connectivity, after all, is not predicated on making sense. The whole point is: we connect. Period. And that is all that matters.

Peace and love. Always.

cordapya
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

Unread post by cordapya »

SAKTO KAW GAYOD KAMPANARYO!!!
SALAMATIR SA TANAN: BONSAL, BENEFACTORS, MODERATORS, POSTERS & VIEWERS.

Personally lamang, hamokir ko gayod na himbaw-an nganhi sa tagosds.org. abo na nan inin computer. Kay sa pagkatino-od ad-on da gayod ako kutob sa sending e-mail pero kuman mahamokay na an ako himbaw-an. Dako-ir gayod na kapuslanan inin ato website. Madali, makadaginot kita, hasta we always feel connected sa ato mga kahunganhunganan bisan ha-in na lugar sa kalibotan. :roll: :roll: :roll:
Last edited by cordapya on Tue Aug 30, 2005 11:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
What is essential is invisible to the eye.

GOD doesn't need my ability, but my availability.

cordapya
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

Unread post by cordapya »

MORE POWER TO TAGOSDS.ORG.!!!!!!
What is essential is invisible to the eye.

GOD doesn't need my ability, but my availability.

sibuling

check

Unread post by sibuling »

cordaps ,sakto kaw gayud ,kuman lang dako ko na kalipay na ya hanap ko da gayud an ako pinaka pinangga na anakon si joey boy Pontevedra .sa kalayo /kadugay ako da gihapon yahanap.malipayuni ako....

more power Tago SDS!

ranz_ikov
Master Blogger
Master Blogger
Birthday: 08 Feb 1983

Unread post by ranz_ikov »

tnx sa tagosds.org!!!

anak ni poloko
Certified Member
Certified Member

Unread post by anak ni poloko »

this site is the next best thing to friendster!
guess who's back? back again.....