A letter from a Tagon-on.....

Post your suggestions and comments about our Website....
ADMIN
WEBMASTER

A letter from a Tagon-on.....

Unread post by ADMIN »

Hello sa iyo taga Tago,

I suppose this e-mail would go to the admin staff of Tago Council and if it does I'm sure yakakila kamo kanako. Gusto ko lang ipaabot an ako kalipay for the superb Tago website you got. Amazing!!! Well done. I couldn't believe how impressing the website is. Ini ako koman sa trabajo (Department of Education and Training, Brisbane, Australia) and I couldn't help mocking around with the website and I'm so impressed of how the website offers to the viewers/surfers especially nan makita ko ang pudding ug bibingka, ummmmmm inggutom tuloy ako at na miss ko tuloy ang Tago. Inhanap ko ang gamos wala akong nakita, sabagay may gamos din naman kami ngadi sa Australia pero hindi pareho kalami nan gamos nato ngaton.

Anyway, whoever receives this message kindly pass on my mahidlawong pangumusta kan Mana Lina, Manong Mario, Mana Babie and everyone out there na yakakila kanako ug labaw sa tanan kumusta ko si Mayor, Manong Jun Pimentel.

Miss you all so much.

Lalaine Quninonez -Gran
Renewable Energy
Services Industries Unit, Bracken Ridge Campus
Ph: 3258 5144
Fax: 3258 5131
E-mail: Lalaine.Gran@det.qld.gov.au

Unread post by guest »

nice & cool web site.. i'll do visit again your site if i'm free...

saragpat
Neophyte
Neophyte
Birthday: 16 Oct 1969

Comments and Suggestions

Unread post by saragpat »

Hi!

I am so astonished and can't help but automatically join the group and dropped a message at SSPSC Forum. I'm proud to be a member of a family from Tago and for your information, this website eases the loneliness I felt here in Australia.

I only knew of this development this morning, through Bema Vasquez. So, before I will do my school tasks, got to tell you that I am so happy and proud to be a member of TAGOSDS.ORG.

The blogs about gitik-gitik is really what i missed back then. Since it's now available online, feels like I am always rejuvenated after reading those lines and ready to face the challenging and sometimes confusing world.

Please consider my suggestion by heart. I am doing a paper about business ethics program in my masters of business management practice course specializing in business and government management here at Victoria University. Being ethical is now the issue in government service. We all know that as public servants, we are guided by RA 6713 (http://www.chanrobles.com/republicactno6713.html), the code of conduct and ethical standards, please publish the norms of conduct and duties of public officials and employees on your 'HOME' webpage. I know that the page has enough space for that. It is a very good document that reminds us the reasons of government service, to lead and serve ethically.

More power and my best regards.

Sarah Patrimonio Estrada
5/4 Huntly Street, Footscray
3011 Victoria, Australia
Telephone +61396876068
Mobile +61437241087

BONSAL
FOUNDER & ADMINISTRATOR
FOUNDER & ADMINISTRATOR
Birthday: 25 Sep 1976

Unread post by BONSAL »

Hi Saragpat! I am pleased to welcome you here in tagosds.org Forum! Why don't you start creating a new topic about business ethics & corporate governance...im sure a lot of tagon-ons here would throw in their inklings.

Enjoy your stay!

WEBMASTER
"Unless you try to do something beyond what you have already mastered, you will never grow."
- ronald e. Osborn

Unread post by Guest »

webmaster bon and saragpat,

why not? that's a good idea bon and am sure saragpat will be just too willing to do that.

bon, saragpat is nealpat's first cousin. she's my officemate who is now in australia for a 2-year scholarship grant. sadly, it took another officemate to tell saragpat about this site. :(

bagtik iton si saragpat. 1st honorable mention-nay da sa jacinto tapos cum laude-hay da isab sa computer engineering sa University of Cebu.

k_spy

saragpat
Neophyte
Neophyte

Salamat

Bon and spy,

Thank you so much for the nice and warm welcome.

Spy, abay pahilabii kay masipog kita. Bon, pasensiya na kaw kay spy!

No problem about posting new topics. I will but for now got to go klase ko pa.

Regards.

sibuling

hain na kaw baya?

Unread post by sibuling »

saragpat ,kamusta nakaw?kagana sab nimo na yaton sakaw baya sa australia.yade sa sa jersey an imo manghud or maguwang?sana si sis na isa sab makakade.na hala ayo ayo.proud an tibuok Tago sa imo!

hanapanay mo si japs ngaton kun yaon man,wow!

ate sibs

sigwel
Thread Moderator
Thread Moderator

RE: open topic-suggestion

Unread post by sigwel »

Saragpat,Bon,K_spy,

That's a good idea Bon,and with an open-mind,I think that would be an enticing intellectual cause to converge. And yes, since you've got the thought initially, (saragpat),it would be more effective (not that none of us here on blog is not,of course we all are), you know what i meant. It seems that you already have everything in your heed thinking.

Anyway, I'm looking forward on your acceptance of Bon's suggestion. We will truly understand if you are busy, as Tagon-on are known for our diligence. :D :wink:

Take care and regards to all Tagon-ons out there!

PS.I am Campat's mom cousin.
Sigs

siakoi

Unread post by siakoi »

hi Sar! welcome! madayaw yakasud kaw nganhi.

pagkabasa ko nan imo message, intext ko dayon si k_spy if si sarah ba kaw na sis ni janet :). dugayi na ko last kita sa imo, yadto pan ag ako magkadtoan ka aileen pilapil na atbang na rena mendoza sa junquera ext.

sige, ayo-ayo ngaton.

saragpat
Neophyte
Neophyte

warm welcome & regards

to all,

salamater nan iyo mga pangumusta ug panhinabi nan ako ngadi sitwasyon. pasensiya lamang na since friday, wara ako kalibud nganhi kay ga-sleep over (stay out) ako sa mga newly found filipino friends. what is, an ginoo di sa gayud magpasagad. intagaan sa gayud ako nan mga pinoy na puro buotan.

kuman na semana, sugod na an kayud ko sa research kanaman ma-busy hay taraw ako. madayaw sa iton haw numero, kay piyongan ta da. unsay guya kon ako an talent ni k_spy, amo? laong pa, 5 mins da tapos an research report. :lol:

sigwel, sibuling & siakoi, sa iyo tulo si siakoi da an ako inkahibaw-an an real name. yaglibug pa ako sa iyo duha. isa-isahon ta. first si siakoi, congrats langga and welcome to the club. inpa-abot mo pa gayud an 35 para kaw magpagapos? second, si sibuling, yadi kuman sa philippines an family nan ako sis na yaon sa NY na gahuya. bagan, silom an ila schedule pabalik ngaton. an isa nako ka sis, yadi da sa davao. lastly but not the least, si auntie sigwel (campat mom's cousin sa gud :wink: ), i will surely post about business ethics topic and i am asking the participation of all members of this weborg, to say anything or please contribute your valuable ideas about the topic.

sige. i'll go now and to post another topic. regards to all.

saragpat

siakoi

Unread post by siakoi »

hi sar! thanks...oo gang, paabot gayud :) it's worth the wait though...:)

ayo-ayo ngaton.

sigwel
Thread Moderator
Thread Moderator

suggestions

Unread post by sigwel »

sar, kakila kaw sa amo, not sure sa ako. an imo mga manghud (inday kon yakaapil kaw),tibo nan ako maguwang sa cebu na used to be pulis. may gani amo communication panagsa kon online ni janet naman kahibawo sab ako na aton, yagbisita kan dhines,kay estorya sab kami ni dhines every now and then.
imo colleague ako sis in law sa lbp. kila na kaw? :? :(

siaks, abi dugay baya an weekend maghuwat nan imo post. pero sige dakan kay sabotabol sa ako. regards kaw kuno ni greenorie (permi kami ga-chat) hasta ni rene.

teyk ker dakan kamo tanan.

sigs

saragpat
Neophyte
Neophyte

sigs,

i know nan imo sis in law and sis mo na police sa una sa cebu. hain na agaw si police, minbalik na ngaton? i know sab nan imo lumon ngaton na ikal kay nan didto pa ako sa tandag, sa ako siya magpada nan para sa ila auntie hanie na mga mails. hinoon, i-regards sab ako ngaton.

thanks anyway.

sarah

sigs(guest da naay)

Unread post by sigs(guest da naay) »

sar,

ay ay madayaw kay kila mo bay sila,bagan sa wa pa gihapon maklaro kon yakakila kaw kanako.. :lol: pero sige dakan at least may imo inkilahan. an imo family, bisan hain na kantu may koneksyon sa ako....think about it...
si police, yadto sa Canada galibud...halin pa! From USN ga Army (national Guard). Ganahn yaon siya ibala sa kanyon lagi...bitaw dyok da.

Regards dakan amo!
Take care!

sigwel

saragpat
Neophyte
Neophyte

sigwel,

yanga tinga yadin mga indian na mga mogamitay nan computer sa ako dapit ngadi sa library kay sige ako nan katawa. kalaong siguro nila na yabuang na sa inin babaye.

sayonan kaw nan ibala sa kanyon!

basta te, yagkalata ngadi an gwapo. tag 5 an peso. daw sa ordinaryohi dakan. lain lain na kolor. lain lain isab na baho. puera buyag.

bagan, padad-an mo dakan ako nan imo picture sa ako email. puede? padad-an ta sab kaw pag-reply ko ngadto.

saragpat