Welcome Cocopuff!!!

Newbies introduce yourselves here. (Guest Account can create topic & post reply in this section)

Moderator: cordapya

COLETZ
Co-Administrator & Editor
Birthday: 23 Jun 1982

Welcome Cocopuff!!!

Unread post by COLETZ »

Hi Ate Inday! So good to have you here... Feel at home.
Last edited by COLETZ on Thu Apr 26, 2007 5:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
" In Life, God doesn't give you the people you want; instead, He gives you the people you need; to teach you, to hurt you, and to love you, and to make you exactly the way you should be... SMILE! For, Life will always be, B-E-A-Utiful. "

cocopuff
Certified Member
Certified Member
Birthday: 14 Dec 1970

Salamateer gayud!

Unread post by cocopuff »

Hi Coletz! salamateer sa welcome greeting. Sus! I didn't recognize you in this picture, you look way different from what I remember of you when you were just a wee kid... hehehheheh...hain na an imo colut na buhok? :-D :D
"Poor is the man whose pleasures depend on the permission of another." -Madonna.

iCeprIncEsS
Thread Moderator
Thread Moderator

hi Ate Inday!!

Unread post by iCeprIncEsS »

musta!

mangutana garo ako sa imo sa friendster kun dili na kaw kahibawo magtinagon-on kay ako dakan gamiton an ako tinagoan na iningles hehehe!

welcome and keep the posts coming.

cocopuff
Certified Member
Certified Member
Birthday: 14 Dec 1970

Unread post by cocopuff »

haay naku! naay pa i have to think sa ako writing nan tago-on, maka sabot pagihapon asta makasulti pero usahay mag hunahuna nan ako isuwat astan isulti...heheheh...slow but hopefully to the point. ok ba?
"Poor is the man whose pleasures depend on the permission of another." -Madonna.

COLETZ
Birthday: 23 Jun 1982

Re: Salamateer gayud!

Unread post by COLETZ »

cocopuff wrote:Hi Coletz! salamateer sa welcome greeting. Sus! I didn't recognize you in this picture, you look way different from what I remember of you when you were just a wee kid... hehehheheh...hain na an imo colut na buhok? :-D :D

ate inday, on and off an ako pagkakulot. joke! hehehe! balitaw, I had it straightened nan ga-reunion kami nan kasal ni kuya ferdie. kuman gaka-kulot na isab kay permi yaka-bugkos pag me work ako.