Newbies introduce yourselves here. (Guest Account can create topic & post reply in this section)

Moderator: cordapya

Kim
Neophyte
Neophyte
Birthday: 15 Nov 1984

Unread post by Kim »

Hello Everyone,
I'm Maria-Kim Wreghitt, daughter of Remy Wreghitt (nee Bautista). Just wanted to say hi to everyone and my relatives and friends of my mother from Tago. Hope you are well.
Regards from us here in Australia.
Kim x

BONSAL
FOUNDER & ADMINISTRATOR
FOUNDER & ADMINISTRATOR
Birthday: 25 Sep 1976

Re: Newbie

Unread post by BONSAL »

Welcome to Tagosds.Org Kim! Enjoy your stay.
"Unless you try to do something beyond what you have already mastered, you will never grow."
- ronald e. Osborn

fiona
Enthusiastic Member
Enthusiastic Member
Birthday: 02 Jul 1979

Unread post by fiona »

welcome to tagosds.... :roll :roll :roll

cordapya
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

Unread post by cordapya »

WELCOME to our web KIM. :roll :roll Ka guapa mo Ning :-D :-D :shock
What is essential is invisible to the eye.

GOD doesn't need my ability, but my availability.

Insomada
Thread Moderator/Website Benefactor
Thread Moderator/Website Benefactor

Unread post by Insomada »

Hi Kim,

It's good to know you are now part of our virtual community.

We're so glad to finally see your pic with your baby and your partner. I heard that motherhood takes the most of your time and that you enjoy it so much. Well done Kim!

We are all agog to see you and your family. We are thinking of driving down there hopefully this Easter break. It has been a long time since you and the 3 boys met. You will be surprised how they look now. Looking forward to that event.

Let's keep our hopes up.

See you soon.

Cheers,
Tita Lals

Kim
Neophyte
Neophyte
Birthday: 15 Nov 1984

Unread post by Kim »

Insomada wrote:We are all agog to see you and your family. We are thinking of driving down there hopefully this Easter break. It has been a long time since you and the 3 boys met. You will be surprised how they look now. Looking forward to that event.
Tita Lals,

It has been a long time - I think the boys were only very small when I saw them last. Even Benedict was just a kid the last time I saw him! Since finding this site only a couple of days ago, my mum and I were talking about visiting Brisbane - not sure when, but it has been toooooooo tooooooo long, so we must make an effort. It makes me sad and feel guilty. :oops:
Easter time here we have the Harbour Festival - maybe not so exciting for the boys as everyday Brisbane :roll: , but something a little bit exciting for us here in this to look forward to and something to do in this sometimes sleepy town! :lol:

Talk soon,
Kim x