Hello

Newbies introduce yourselves here. (Guest Account can create topic & post reply in this section)

Moderator: cordapya

Aprodite_Erra24
Certified Member
Certified Member

Hello

Unread post by Aprodite_Erra24 »

Ay,ay! yakalipot da gaud ako ngad balik...Lingawi ako sige da tan-aw mga pics ngadi nan mga taga Tago yangaligo sa dagat. :-D
"Whoever told u you're not beautiful, are either blind or have seen me in the flesh!"

BONSAL
FOUNDER & ADMINISTRATOR
FOUNDER & ADMINISTRATOR
Birthday: 25 Sep 1976

Re: Hello

Unread post by BONSAL »

Aprodite_Erra24 wrote:Ay,ay! yakalipot da gaud ako ngad balik...Lingawi ako sige da tan-aw mga pics ngadi nan mga taga Tago yangaligo sa dagat. :-D
Welcome back Aprodite!
"Unless you try to do something beyond what you have already mastered, you will never grow."
- ronald e. Osborn

Aprodite_Erra24
Certified Member
Certified Member

sige dasa ako visit sa site kay wara say ako kila gud. halos tibuok kinabuhi nako nganhi nako cebu. mingawon gyud gihapon ko sa ako roots kay Tago sa gayud gikan an mga Montenegro tapos sa Tandag sab ako gipanganak.
"Whoever told u you're not beautiful, are either blind or have seen me in the flesh!"

Aprodite_Erra24
Certified Member
Certified Member

Bonsal, K-Spy and the rest of the bloggers,

Thanks for having a site such as this. Makes me wonder about my past even more. Your intelligent musings and exchange of wits somehow makes home just one click-of-a-mouse away. Although I don't know anybody here on this site on a personal level, I admire you for keeping this virtual home alive. I miss Surigao and its beauty, most of all, I miss the warmth of the people whose smiles are a far cry from the plastered grins of casual acquaintances here in the city. Forgive me for being more of a visitor than a blogger here... I often seek refuge on this site when things get so rambunctious by just reading your posts and looking at the pictures of places I may never happen to visit(tsk, tsk, tsk, bagan kaluoyi nan dating ini!)...

kampanaryo_spy
CO-FOUNDER & SENIOR EDITOR
CO-FOUNDER & SENIOR EDITOR

Unread post by kampanaryo_spy »

ApEr:

always remember that you've got friends and a home here. :D
"Most claims of originality are testimony to ignorance and most claims of magic are testimony to hubris." -James March-

Aprodite_Erra24
Certified Member
Certified Member

:-D thank you...