happy birthday alexa

Birthday Greetings will be posted here.

Moderators: kampanaryo_spy, cordapya

stars_in_jars
Neophyte
Neophyte

Re: happy birthday alexa

Unread post by stars_in_jars »

Insomada wrote:Happy Birthday Alexa. Wow you’re 15 now, 3 years more and you’ll have your debut.

Thank You very much Tita Insomada.

Now is awkward time so none of my friends are planning on having sweet-sixteen so I think I'll pass too.

Take care Tita.

stars_in_jars
Neophyte
Neophyte

Binignit wrote:That's what scares me. Nina will turn 15 in January and will be driving already on a learners permit. When they turn 16 actual license na.

Uno Abb, ya ngayo na nan sakyanan?
Tito,
A blue ford fusion hydrid will do just fine but honestly, if it's up to my parents, they'll hand me their lease expired car. That, or unlimited ride metrocard. :-D

Alibangbang
Thread Moderator
Thread Moderator

Unread post by Alibangbang »

Binig iton paga tubag nasa kaw baya niya. :-D
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those that matter... don't mind and those that mind... don't matter." Dr. Suess

stars_in_jars
Neophyte
Neophyte

All I wanted for my birthday was an order of sushi or sashimi and my parents being who they are went out on a limb and took me here.

Last edited by stars_in_jars on Thu Nov 19, 2009 2:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.

stars_in_jars
Neophyte
Neophyte

I once read that the price of one giant bluefin tuna is equivalent, if not more, to that of a mid-size Japanese car. No argument there :-D to think that these are tuna steaks' "sale prices" the red prices. After 1:00 pm the prices goes up. Prices in black!

Last edited by stars_in_jars on Thu Nov 19, 2009 2:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.

stars_in_jars
Neophyte
Neophyte

The head that fetch, we were told, $39,850.00. Japanese and Americans (me included :cry: ) are just crazy over fresh tuna.

Last edited by stars_in_jars on Thu Nov 19, 2009 2:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

stars_in_jars
Neophyte
Neophyte

Tito Romel, these made my mommy miss Tago.

Okay good night. I have to go sleep now. Thanks again.

Binignit
Thread Moderator/Website Benefactor
Thread Moderator/Website Benefactor

Unread post by Binignit »

stars_in_jars wrote:All I wanted for my birthday was an order of sushi or sashimi and my parents being who they are went out on a limb and took me here.

Adoy Abb, an bayho liwati kanimo! Nan 2006 wara pasa maliwat kanimo. Kuman liwatirs na. Diin sa ini na lugar? Kon akoy mahi kanhi puro sushi ug sashimi da an diet for the whole week. Planohon an NY sa sunud tuig puhon. Kinahanglan mokuha na isab nan klase na NY.

Alibangbang
Thread Moderator
Thread Moderator

Binig,

Amo ba?

An ngan nan ini nan una Yaohan. Tapos few years ago inpalet nan Mitsuwa. Inday na hangtod koman Yaohan pasa gihapon an amo tawag nan ini na lugar. Sa Edgewater ini NJ.

How big is your bird for Thanksgiving?
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those that matter... don't mind and those that mind... don't matter." Dr. Suess

Alibangbang
Thread Moderator
Thread Moderator

Insom,

Diba arangi mo na mang-ga ngaton/?

Yatagaw sa lagi kitan kapayas min palet akon unom ka kobok. Adoy kay yag dongan sa pagka hinog di ako inpaoyokan basta Insom balik-balik ako sa kasilyasan mahadat na. Hin kalimtan ko na inin yatis na kapayas kon kasobrahan ko pag kaon will act as "dulcolax" ](*,) ](*,)

kampanaryo_spy
CO-FOUNDER & SENIOR EDITOR
CO-FOUNDER & SENIOR EDITOR

Unread post by kampanaryo_spy »

bitoon-sa-tadyaw (alexa: that's how your 'handle' translates in Tinagon-on),

i perfectly understand your mother's feeling of missing Tago just by looking at those tentacles. have you tried it yourself? if not, you should. just be sure to down it with some 7-Up. :-D

am sure you'd be interested to know how boiled octopus was sold in the nearby watering hole during your mom's time here in Tago. ask her and share it here so they will know. :-D

nobody eats yellow fin tuna here because it sells cheap; they're for the maids actually.....joke!
"Most claims of originality are testimony to ignorance and most claims of magic are testimony to hubris." -James March-