HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU DEAR....

Birthday Greetings will be posted here.

Moderators: kampanaryo_spy, cordapya

Insomada
Thread Moderator/Website Benefactor

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU DEAR....

Unread post by Insomada »

It’s exactly 4 days after New Year….and what does that mean?……................. It’s Sapaalaska’s birthday! Yeheeee!. :-({|= :-({|= :-({|= :-({|=

Happy Birthday Saps. I wish you all the best that life throws at us especially what 'lolahood' brings to you.

Unoy paigo mo ngaton? I know being a lola, your precious free time is spent minding your apo. Would that still be the case on your birthday? Of course not! Kay magluto sa kaw labi pa nan imo pinamamords na leche flan. Pakadyawa lang na dili kadabsan an komagko he he he he.

Hala post dayon nan pics ha?

manday
Certified Member
Certified Member

Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU DEAR....

Unread post by manday »

DEAREST SAPAALASKA, BELATED HAPPY NEW YEAR AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY, I WISH YOU ALL THE BEST IN EVERY ASPECT OF YOUR LIFE, SO YOU CAN BE A BLESSING TO OTHERS,OR IN SOMEWAYS OR ANOTHER YOU CAN DO A POSITIVE DIFFERENCE TO THE PEOPLE YOU WOULD TOUCH,LOOKING FORWARD FOR BETTER THINGS TO HAPPEN TO YOU AND TO YOUR LOVED ONES. HOPE WE WOULD SEE OTHER SOON.GOD BLESS! :wink :roll

Binignit

Unread post by Binignit »

Insomada wrote:It’s exactly 4 days after New Year….and what does that mean?……................. It’s Sapaalaska’s birthday! Yeheeee!. :-({|= :-({|= :-({|= :-({|=

Happy Birthday Saps. I wish you all the best that life throws at us especially what 'lolahood' brings to you.

Unoy paigo mo ngaton? I know being a lola, your precious free time is spent minding your apo. Would that still be the case on your birthday? Of course not! Kay magluto sa kaw labi pa nan imo pinamamords na leche flan. Pakadyawa lang na dili kadabsan an komagko he he he he.

Hala post dayon nan pics ha?
Adto na mag guma inin si Sapa sa Facebook kuman. Naman wara na maka post nan mga hulagway.

Alibangbang
Thread Moderator
Thread Moderator

Unread post by Alibangbang »

Lumon,

Belated happy birthday uday. Sorry ya ewit ako.
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those that matter... don't mind and those that mind... don't matter." Dr. Suess