Birthday Greetings will be posted here.

Moderators: kampanaryo_spy, cordapya

sapaalaska
Thread Moderator
Thread Moderator
Birthday: 01 May 1964

Happy Many Returns to Judy Ibanez Stump- March 14th

Unread post by sapaalaska »

Have a wonderful day--You are awesome and appreciated! Happy 46th birthday.

Per TC my treat to the sin city after your busy schedule... Just buzz me when you are ready.

Sap
Remember, each of us is a vital thread in another person’s tapestry; our lives are woven together for a reason. One of the best things to hold onto in this world is a friend.

sughac
Devoted Member
Devoted Member

Re: Happy Many Returns to Judy Ibanez Stump- March 14th

Unread post by sughac »

HappY Birthday Jud... May you have many many more to come. God bless you always...

starbucks
Provisional Member
Provisional Member

Unread post by starbucks »

Judy, even the wind says your name girl! (yeah, I am singing!:roll )

Happy, Happy Birthday! May you have the best birthday ever!!! Wish you all the best!

kampanaryo_spy
CO-FOUNDER & SENIOR EDITOR
CO-FOUNDER & SENIOR EDITOR

Unread post by kampanaryo_spy »

jud,

all the best to you, my dear. you know i love you so much. happy birthday!
"Most claims of originality are testimony to ignorance and most claims of magic are testimony to hubris." -James March-

SIBULING
Website Benefactor
Website Benefactor

Unread post by SIBULING »

happy bday jud!salamaters sa tanan...

loklok
Certified Member
Certified Member
Birthday: 10 Jan 1970

Unread post by loklok »

Happy BirthdaY judstump.We will be celebrating your birthday in CICC ,Mandaue & Parkmall , with Manny Pacquiao as our Guest ,after his victory over Clothey.Off course it is also Maryjane's Birthday.Happy Birthday to both of you.Hoping na ma greet mo ni Pacquiao in his interview right after his fight...Many and more manny's & birthdays to come..Good Health & God Bless...
:roll :roll :roll

manday
Certified Member
Certified Member

Unread post by manday »

HAPPY NATAL DAY TO MY DEAREST FRIEND. I CAN NOT THANK YOU ENOUGH FOR EVERYTHING YOU HAVE SHARED WITH ME, YOU ARE SUCH A VERY GOOD FRIEND TO ME, i KNOW "PINANGGA MO AKO".YOU ARE A FRIEND THAT I CAN BE ON MY TRUE SELF : no pretensions and we are transparent to each other. As I have said all over again,THANK YOU REALLY AND LARGELY AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY COMING FROM THE HEART CAUSE THAT IS WHERE ALL GREAT WISHES START...

SURELY, I WOULD MISS YOUR BIRTHDAY PARTY (KALAMI NA RABA NAN PANAHON,LAMII NA ILIBOD),ALL THE BEST AND HOPE ALL YOUR BIRTHDAY DREAMS AND WISHES COME TRUE; MORE POWER ON YOUR STUDIES, MAY THIS IS NOT JUST A YEAR OLDER BUT A YEAR BETTER...GOD BLESS!

janjan
Neophyte
Neophyte

Unread post by janjan »

:roll------ :roll appy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:roll------ :roll

:roll :roll :roll irthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:roll------- :roll
:roll------- :roll

Tita Judy...

Insomada
Thread Moderator/Website Benefactor
Thread Moderator/Website Benefactor

Unread post by Insomada »

Jud,

Kuraton ta kaw garo nan tawag ko nan bday mo. Unhon yadugay ako pagmata tapos derecho na dayon sa flea market to buy fresh fish, saging kay magmaruya para dad-on sa bay nan mo amiga na magpalabas nan Pacquiao. Pag-abot gikan ga flea market dali dali na dayon para mosinmba. Pagkatapos pagsimba mindalikyat sa grocery. Pag-abot sa bay luto dayon nan banana fritter. Sus ingkuwang na dayon nan oras. Pag abot sa bay galabak nan mga abobot sa rubbish site. Ay ay taod taod dom na sa dayon, yakaturogay tapos luto na dayon nan pila ka putahe kay Lunes na sab para pag abot gikan sa work paso paso dakan dayon. WA NA DAYON AKO KATAWAG KANIMO.

Anyhow, I know you had what it takes to have a very meaningful birthday celebration. I’m sure you had all the help from the kids and Terry. What was the birthday gift?

Belated Happy Happy Birthday.