Tagosds.Org Discussion Board

Laong nila an taga Tago kuno para-away pero hanugay. Mamingawuni naman ganahani mandahap-dahap nan notisya. Naman ini na pabyon inhimo para kita na mga Tagon-on magkasinusihay, magka-binayluay nan mga gilaong, nan notisya, nan kaayuhan.
It is currently Fri Dec 15, 2017 8:49 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Unread postPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 2:42 am 
Thread Moderator
Thread Moderator

Birthday: 01 May 1964
Have a wonderful day--You are awesome and appreciated! Happy 46th birthday.

Per TC my treat to the sin city after your busy schedule... Just buzz me when you are ready.

Sap

Unread postPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 4:08 am 
Devoted Member
Devoted Member

HappY Birthday Jud... May you have many many more to come. God bless you always...

Unread postPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 8:22 am 
Provisional Member
Provisional Member

Judy, even the wind says your name girl! (yeah, I am singing!:roll )

Happy, Happy Birthday! May you have the best birthday ever!!! Wish you all the best!

Unread postPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 9:45 am 
CO-FOUNDER & SENIOR EDITOR
CO-FOUNDER & SENIOR EDITOR

jud,

all the best to you, my dear. you know i love you so much. happy birthday!

Unread postPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:05 pm 
Website Benefactor
Website Benefactor

happy bday jud!salamaters sa tanan...

Unread postPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 4:12 pm 
Certified Member
Certified Member

Birthday: 10 Jan 1970
Happy BirthdaY judstump.We will be celebrating your birthday in CICC ,Mandaue & Parkmall , with Manny Pacquiao as our Guest ,after his victory over Clothey.Off course it is also Maryjane's Birthday.Happy Birthday to both of you.Hoping na ma greet mo ni Pacquiao in his interview right after his fight...Many and more manny's & birthdays to come..Good Health & God Bless...
:roll :roll :roll

Unread postPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 2:21 am 
Certified Member
Certified Member

HAPPY NATAL DAY TO MY DEAREST FRIEND. I CAN NOT THANK YOU ENOUGH FOR EVERYTHING YOU HAVE SHARED WITH ME, YOU ARE SUCH A VERY GOOD FRIEND TO ME, i KNOW "PINANGGA MO AKO".YOU ARE A FRIEND THAT I CAN BE ON MY TRUE SELF : no pretensions and we are transparent to each other. As I have said all over again,THANK YOU REALLY AND LARGELY AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY COMING FROM THE HEART CAUSE THAT IS WHERE ALL GREAT WISHES START...

SURELY, I WOULD MISS YOUR BIRTHDAY PARTY (KALAMI NA RABA NAN PANAHON,LAMII NA ILIBOD),ALL THE BEST AND HOPE ALL YOUR BIRTHDAY DREAMS AND WISHES COME TRUE; MORE POWER ON YOUR STUDIES, MAY THIS IS NOT JUST A YEAR OLDER BUT A YEAR BETTER...GOD BLESS!

Unread postPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 8:07 am 
Neophyte
Neophyte

:roll------ :roll appy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:roll------ :roll

:roll :roll :roll irthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:roll------- :roll
:roll------- :roll

Tita Judy...

Unread postPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:43 am 
Thread Moderator/Website Benefactor
Thread Moderator/Website Benefactor

Jud,

Kuraton ta kaw garo nan tawag ko nan bday mo. Unhon yadugay ako pagmata tapos derecho na dayon sa flea market to buy fresh fish, saging kay magmaruya para dad-on sa bay nan mo amiga na magpalabas nan Pacquiao. Pag-abot gikan ga flea market dali dali na dayon para mosinmba. Pagkatapos pagsimba mindalikyat sa grocery. Pag-abot sa bay luto dayon nan banana fritter. Sus ingkuwang na dayon nan oras. Pag abot sa bay galabak nan mga abobot sa rubbish site. Ay ay taod taod dom na sa dayon, yakaturogay tapos luto na dayon nan pila ka putahe kay Lunes na sab para pag abot gikan sa work paso paso dakan dayon. WA NA DAYON AKO KATAWAG KANIMO.

Anyhow, I know you had what it takes to have a very meaningful birthday celebration. I’m sure you had all the help from the kids and Terry. What was the birthday gift?

Belated Happy Happy Birthday.