- CO-FOUNDER & SENIOR EDITOR
- Posts: 3570
- Joined: Thu Mar 17, 2005 4:55 pm
- Location: 13,750 feet above sea level
Amie was the sister of Emma Elizalde-Seclon, Pedro, Vicente, and Jose Elizalde. She worked with the Surigao del Sur Provincial Office of the Department of Interior and Local Government and was the officer-in-charge until her diagnosis with breast cancer last year.
Survived by husband, Marino, and children, Amie was 61 years old. She was not able to retire from government service.
Our sincerest sympathy and prayers.
- Provisional Member
- Posts: 98
- Joined: Wed Sep 26, 2007 8:20 pm
- Birthday: 06 Oct 1971
- Location: general santos city
I am deeply saddened by Auntie Ams' loss.
I am with you during this time of grief.
best time for you to have it...
..... Words cannot heal the pain of losing someone dearest to the family.
â€œBeyond thoughts and opinions â€¦
- Beyond songs and silence â€¦
- Beyond today and tomorrow â€¦
- Beyond LIFE â€¦ Just one thing remains, MEMORIES!
May Godâ€™s blessings and the memories of your loved one â€œAmieâ€ support you â€˜til mourning fades away. â€œTime heals the all wounds, it says â€¦ but Godâ€™s grace sustainsâ€
Wishing you all Comfort and Peace .....
To Amie: Farewell my dear. I believe you will pray for all of us left behind especially your family.