MRS. GLORIA MALAQUI-LINA IS DEAD

Obituaries will be posted here.

Moderators: kampanaryo_spy, cordapya

kampanaryo_spy
CO-FOUNDER & SENIOR EDITOR
CO-FOUNDER & SENIOR EDITOR

MRS. GLORIA MALAQUI-LINA IS DEAD

Unread post by kampanaryo_spy »

Our condolences to the family of the late Mrs. Gloria Malaqui-Lina who passed away yesterday, 15 January 2006 at San Miguel, Surigao del Sur.

The sister of Coletz's mother, Mrs. Lina was our grade six substitute teacher at Falcon Memorial Elementary School.

Let's all pray for the eternal repose of her soul.
Last edited by kampanaryo_spy on Mon Jan 16, 2006 3:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"Most claims of originality are testimony to ignorance and most claims of magic are testimony to hubris." -James March-

Unread post by Guest »

Condolences to the family of Ma'am Glo Lina especially to our batchmate, Marlon...May she rest in peace.
- Mimi Herrera-Villaruel and family

sibs

condolence

Unread post by sibs »

Ay ay isab tubag tubag na sab dayun.UNoy inkamatyan ni mam lina?

k_spy

Unread post by k_spy »

sibs,

ya stroke sa kuno. but i heard she was also diagnosed to have breast cancer.

sibs

amo ba?

Unread post by sibs »

k spy salamatirs sa tubag mo.yakaabri ako kay amo pagatan aw an pix ni mana amy lagi.tapos pag abri ko lagi ,amo ini an balita.

BONSAL
FOUNDER & ADMINISTRATOR
FOUNDER & ADMINISTRATOR
Birthday: 25 Sep 1976

Unread post by BONSAL »

The body of Auntie Gloria Malaqui-Lina will be brought to Tago on the 18th of January 2006. Interment will follow on the 19th of January at Tago Cemetery.

"Blessed are the dead who die in the Lord from now on." "Yes," said the Spirit, "let them find rest from their labors, for their works accompany them." (Revelation 14:13)

Eternal rest grant unto her, O Lord,
And let perpetual light shine upon her.
And may she rest in peace.
Amen.

Pious bloggers are requested to pray for the eternal rest of her soul.

cordapya
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

Unread post by cordapya »

OUR HEARTFELT CONDOLENCES TO THE MALAQUI & LINA'S FAMILY .Eternal rest grant unto her O Lord. And let perpetual light shine upon her. May she REST in PEACE. Amen.

What is essential is invisible to the eye.

GOD doesn't need my ability, but my availability.

Unread post by Guest »

To the bereaved family of Glor M. Lina,

Jun and our children join me in prayer for the eternal repose of the soul of your dearly beloved GLOR ---- a co-teacher, a good neighbor and a dear friend.

- Didi Arreza-Herrera

ranz_ikov
Master Blogger
Master Blogger
Birthday: 08 Feb 1983

Unread post by ranz_ikov »

very shocking namang balita....after xmas Dec 27 or 28 bgan adto, she was walking along espinoza's street, then suddenly she ask for a help because she feels dizzy, at that moment my lola was there and noticed her different so she ask her to go inside our house to take rest for a while, I took her blood pressure and the result is above normal 180/110 so she was hypertensive and that's why she feels dizzy, so I give her meds an hypertensive drug Captopril to lower her blood pressure, and we let her rest..we're much grateful coz even in a simple way we help her.. lets pray for her etenal peace OUR FAMILY SAYING CONDOLENCES TO THE FAMILY OF MAM LINA....

teaboars
Certified Member
Certified Member

Unread post by teaboars »

CONDOLENCE TO THA MALAQUI-LINA'S FAMILY...
May She rest in PEACE...

"hain an sultada, anhi?"...ALABAMA SQUARE...
"do everything to win except cheat".....SULTADA NA!

lay-ob
Enthusiastic Member
Enthusiastic Member

Obituaries

Unread post by lay-ob »

Our condolences to the MALAQUI-LINA FAMILY for their great loss. We are with you at this time of your sorrow.

“ Receive her soul, Oh Lord. May the soul of the faithful departed, +GLORIA MALAQUI-LINA, through the Mercy of God rest in peace. Amen.”

Very sad indeed for that special block in Silang area. But, there were also good happenings we enjoyed too. To reminisce, it started from the death of +Manong Tino Rosil (silingan namo nan una) in May'05, followed by the death of my cousin-in-law, +Romy Ofamin also in May’05, the husband of Amie Hontanosas, who we considered as our younger sister, then Mimie Herrera’s wedding in Jun’05, then +Mana Winnie Cuarteron-Lim’s death in Jul’05, then Bonbon and MaryGrace's wedding in Dec’05 and then, +Mana Glo Malaqui-Lina’s death in Jan’06. God is Good and Just.

God is always prompting us to contemplate and to be alerted of His calling. Sa sunod-sunod na "not good to know events" ... let's search for and ponder God's message there. Every tick-tack of the clock He is calling us Home one-by-one He is beckoning us. PAUNAHAN lang, di ba? Hardly we understand this especially when we are in deep sorrow, but, in due time we realize His Goodness and Magnificence. In a way - na ipa-ubaya ta dakan an Mysteryo sa Iya kay Siya da say yahibawo nan tanan. “Time heal the wounds” … actually… “God healed our wounds in His Time”.

So, let’s all face the beautiful cycle of life God has given us! It’s too short … so, we might as well live our lives to the fullest with Him in our hearts and minds at all times! Hard to do but let's give it a try to search Him in and outside us. May TRUE PEACE reign in our hearts.

With our deepest sympathy and prayers.

Tessie Pontevedra (on behalf of the family of the late +Nemesio E. Pontevedra)
Last edited by lay-ob on Wed Jan 25, 2006 3:06 am, edited 4 times in total.
"FAITH is daring the soul - to see what the eyes can not see"

maria
Provisional Member
Provisional Member

Unread post by maria »

our condolences to the family of maam gloria lina... the last time i saw maam lina was at the coleto's residence last july 2005.when i dropped by melinda to see her. she was looking good . we had a short cikka and i learned that she had gone operation in her colon. way back in my elementary years i was close to heer kids, te minchu and mae and bobby was also our classmate durting our elementary years

may she rest in peace .............

allen
Certified Member
Certified Member

our condolences...

Unread post by allen »

our condolences to the bereaved family...
Once a tagon-on, always a tagon-on!

Put God first in everything that you do...

ice

Unread post by ice »

condolence to the family of Mam Lina

sigz

thoughts....

Unread post by sigz »

to Marlon,our batchmate, and to the Malaqui/Lina family,

Our thoughts and prayers.May she rest in peace.

from
Aileen Medrano-J
and family