Prospero Pichay’s Dreams

Tell us your views about CURRENT issues!

Moderators: kampanaryo_spy, cordapya

Alibangbang
Thread Moderator
Thread Moderator

Unread post by Alibangbang »

Ako Sibs sayod nan kinabohi nan pobre. :)

Parehas baya kita. Basta taas na gani mopalit ako quickpick balor singko kay sus kon suwertehon baya nah damoin malipay. Easy money sa, di dapat ibotang to good use. Tago City. An library sinketar kadako nan gym si K-Spy an COF/COO. Maghimo kitan hospital para an mga masakiton dili na mo biyahi sa Davao or Cebu. Basta modaug i'll pretend I'm Oprah Winfrey. :-D
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those that matter... don't mind and those that mind... don't matter." Dr. Suess

mimi
Enthusiastic Member
Enthusiastic Member

Unread post by mimi »

BONSAL wrote:
kampanaryo_spy wrote:hi guys,

let me invoke my being a moderator of this thread. while we value and respect everybody's opinion, it's best to leave it at that, before everything gets dirty and personal.

peace, guys, peace.

I concur with k-spy. Let's uphold the spirit of serenity in this thread. Otherwise, I'll be locking up this thread. Peace!

aw na, uno baya ini na forum, kon iban na tao an maghatag nan ila opinion, ok da pero kon lain na tao, maka cause nan pagkandado nan thread. na hala, last ko na ini na pagbisita kay inday ma-lock up tanan thread each time i express my sentiment. sorry and salamat sa yakaon ko na space nganhi and sa iban na thread kuman and in the past. if there's a need for my account/username to be blocked or deleted, you may do so anytime.

thanks again.

Alibangbang
Thread Moderator
Thread Moderator

mimi wrote:

let me invoke my being a moderator of this thread. while we value and respect everybody's opinion, it's best to leave it at that, before everything gets dirty and personal.

peace, guys, peace.

thanks spy. and sorry about that, i just had to express my own sentiment.

Hi Mi,

And you’ve expressed your sentiment NOT antagonistically, but elegantly and intelligently.

I know a few who share your opinion.

Be steadfast, you exalt good character.

Take care,
Mana Abb
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those that matter... don't mind and those that mind... don't matter." Dr. Suess

Uhot
Enthusiastic Member
Enthusiastic Member

Current Issues

Unread post by Uhot »

mimi wrote:
BONSAL wrote:

peace, guys, peace.

I concur with k-spy. Let's uphold the spirit of serenity in this thread. Otherwise, I'll be locking up this thread. Peace!

aw na, uno baya ini na forum, kon iban na tao an maghatag nan ila opinion, ok da pero kon lain na tao, maka cause nan pagkandado nan thread. na hala, last ko na ini na pagbisita kay inday ma-lock up tanan thread each time i express my sentiment. sorry and salamat sa yakaon ko na space nganhi and sa iban na thread kuman and in the past. if there's a need for my account/username to be blocked or deleted, you may do so anytime.

thanks again.

BON, K_SPY & CORDAPS:

"I run to you for rescue." ato naay ini susihon sanan sulbadon, kon mahimo. why we invite fellow tagon-ons and guests to come into our website share ideas and laughters, tapos kon magbanswagi na nan opinion, trankahan dayon ... "i thought everyone is entitled to his own opinion" ... and that we are free to express it as long as we do it diplomatically because we are in a free country.

Hala kono naay tabangan ta ini because it is not good na magkadamo anhin samdan na balatian because of expressing her/himself tapos. Am sorry if I seemed to be interferring here, but I just wanted to be of help if I possible.

Thank you very much for taking care of this matter.

Peace

Uhot
Stop, look and listen ... "Silence is golden!"

Alibangbang
Thread Moderator
Thread Moderator

Mi – in my honest to goodness opinion, the remarks were not directed to you. If we all remember in the Usage Policies & Forum Guidelines under Posting Guidelines and Netiquette - Posting and You - it state; “IF YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY, SAY IT RESPECTFULLY” Mi, your post clearly adhere to posting guidelines.

cordapya
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

Unread post by cordapya »

Alibangbang wrote:Mi – in my honest to goodness opinion, the remarks were not directed to you. If we all remember in the Usage Policies & Forum Guidelines under Posting Guidelines and Netiquette - Posting and You - it state; “IF YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY, SAY IT RESPECTFULLY” Mi, your post clearly adhere to posting guidelines.

MI, I agree with ABB 110%. You're very right BANG -Thanks.

UHOT, Salamat - Ning. Appreciate gayod ako na minlibantar kaw. Pero sa tinod-anay inkaunahan lamang ako ni K-Spy. Paghibasa ko nan tubag ni Mananwa kan Mimi, magreply na garo ako nan pahimangno (caution) pero may ako long distance in hold ko na-ay, pagbalik ko, yaka post na si K-SPY. (Torog dakan ako kay 2:10 am nasa baya.) Kay makila mosa gud sa tuno nan mesahi kon uno an sangko-an. K-Spy was right -"it's best to leave it at that, BEFORE everything gets DIRTY & PERSONAL".
Last edited by cordapya on Tue Apr 17, 2007 1:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
What is essential is invisible to the eye.

GOD doesn't need my ability, but my availability.

Alibangbang
Thread Moderator
Thread Moderator

mananwa wrote:too righteous? jaon ija tagmention na "I have paved 150 kilometers of roads", isa jaon ka dako na "bakak." the truth is he is the country's top media spender. P33 million being spend in two weeks alone. WOW! an jadto na kwarta siguro dabo na na improvements sa province.

Mananwa, I’m responding to you because I’m curious and want to know.

If you dispute pitchay’s claim of his achievements and convinced he’s telling a falsehood, why didn’t you write the Inquirer or JV Rufino himself to get the record straight?

I feel that airing your accusation and argument here will not satisfy what it is that you want to accomplish. Like you, we members of Surigao constituency, will vote for the candidate that we think is well qualified to represent us. Who each of us will vote for is our individual business. This is the beauty of living in a free country.

Mananwa, you are an outspoken kind of gal so why not equip yourself with facts as you know it and confront pitchay himself?

About the 33 million he spent, I agree this is vexing. As Coletz also put it; “our province is suffering with so much poverty and economic deficiency. Based on the 2004 data of NATIONAL STATISTICAL COORDINATION BOARD, SURIGAO DEL SUR IS STILL ONE OF THE TOP TEN POOREST PROVINCE IN THE PHILIPPINES. And I think Surigaonons have every reason to be annoyed on his ads”

All true. However, there is one thing that we all can do about it. Let’s lift this up to God. Let’s pray for a miracle that whoever wins, God will press upon that person’s heart to immediately allot 66 million (double what pitchay spent on his ad campaign :) ) to improve our impoverish province.

I know what Sibuling is talking about. I saw it when I was there in July. Lisodi an mga tao louy it broke my heart. We need divine intervention so let’s pray and pray earnestly everyday until election day that GOD will guide people to choose the right candidate.

Then after the election let’s continue to pray fervently that God will touch the hearts of newly elected officials para ila unahon pag pave inin mga karsada sa ato.

Let's have faith, our God is a prayer answering God and let's keep hope alive.

SIBULING
Website Benefactor
Website Benefactor

politics

Unread post by SIBULING »

Mga bloggers ,kabibu ,basta election na gane an mga tao mga mainit.Unta an makadaog lagi ,an tadong.

ngadto kita sa mainit na balita ,si Pacman daog na sab.mukandidato ra ba kuno.kabulahan nan ila distrito kay ini buotan sa gayud .pero tan awon ta da sab.

Daog na sab sa boxing,mabibuhi na sab sa Texas.Lainon ta na an topic kay para permi kita malipayun.

Peace !

kampanaryo_spy
CO-FOUNDER & SENIOR EDITOR

Unread post by kampanaryo_spy »

hey guys,

on my way to bislig this morning, i dropped by our tandag office and made a quick visit to this site. and boy, was i surprised by the way things have turned out in this thread! surprised because though i was out of the loop for two days, mimi and i didn’t stop swapping texts about her mom and the choco cake i baked for gly’s bday, and i simply had no inkling.

actually i saw it coming the first time this particular topic came up many sleeps ago. In fact i PMed abb about this more than once, telling her about my apprehensions.

as you might have noticed, except to write some clarificatory matters on certain aspect of the issue at hand, i avoided this topic like a plague because i knew it’s a recipe for polarization. the problem with political issues (like issues on religion) is that their discussion can become too personal with anybody being easily misunderstood, especially that one may not know where another is coming from.

i won't add anymore except to suggest to let this issue cool down, at least for now. and then we'll pray that this too shall pass.

peace and love. always
"Most claims of originality are testimony to ignorance and most claims of magic are testimony to hubris." -James March-

BONSAL
FOUNDER & ADMINISTRATOR
FOUNDER & ADMINISTRATOR
Birthday: 25 Sep 1976

Unread post by BONSAL »

mimi wrote:

thanks again.

FYI, SORRY BUT MY COMMENT IS ABSOLUTELY NOT DIRECTED TO YOU. I WAS REFERRING TO ALL POSTINGS IN THIS THREAD AS A MANIFESTATION WITH THE FORUM'S POLICY TO UPHOLD THE SPIRIT OF SERENITY.
Last edited by BONSAL on Mon Apr 16, 2007 10:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.

kampanaryo_spy

Unread post by kampanaryo_spy »

a memo to myself, bonsal and the rest of the bloggers,

let us put everything behind us now, p-l-e-a-s-e?
"Most claims of originality are testimony to ignorance and most claims of magic are testimony to hubris." -James March-

wadibogz
Occasional Member
Occasional Member

Unread post by wadibogz »

mimi wrote:
BONSAL wrote:

peace, guys, peace.

thanks again.

BAWAL MANGAMBAW NGANHI KAY DILI NA KITA MGA BATA. KAMI MGA TAGON-ONS SA MANILA HIBAWO KUN UNO KADAKO AN DEDICATION NI BONSAL SA TAGOSDS.ORG. NAMAN YAON IMO PAGALAONG WARAY BASIHAN. POLITICS IS A NEVER ENDING DISCUSSION. SO, LET'S BE PROFESSIONAL ENOUGH ON HOW TO DEAL WITH IT.

cordapya
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

Unread post by cordapya »

SAKTO NA......PEACE everyone. :-({|= :roll :D :-D

MI & MANANWA, ako ngani, if I'm not mistaken, en locked out-tan ako ni K-Spy ka duha o katulo tingali anhi. Bisan uno ko na bantay, usahay dili tasa gayod kalikayan man kita MATABIS...but I'm learning. "CORDAPYA , basaha lagi an ato policies & guidelines". 8-[ 8-[ What can I say......."Yeah, you are right."

Come back MI. Mana C will miss you for sure. :wink :wink
I LOVE YOU ALL :-D :-D :-D GIVE PEACE A CHANCE :-D :-D :-D Image
Last edited by cordapya on Tue Apr 17, 2007 12:33 am, edited 5 times in total.
What is essential is invisible to the eye.

GOD doesn't need my ability, but my availability.

Alibangbang
Thread Moderator
Thread Moderator

kampanaryo_spy wrote:a memo to myself, bonsal and the rest of the bloggers,

let us put everything behind us now, p-l-e-a-s-e?

"Very good …. It's now water under the bridge. . . :) "

maruya
Enthusiastic Member
Enthusiastic Member

Unread post by maruya »

kanatong tanan.........

susama nga kitang tanan nga ania dinhi mitambong ug usa ka misa......ang kansang gipatik sa tagsa-tagsa kaninyo, ato kining isipon nga usa kini ka parte sa homiliya sa pari. tungod sa nagkalain laing prensipyo o tumang kahibalo (intelligence-inday kon amo ini an spelling) sa matag usa kanato, usahay dili kita mosangko sa usa ka tumong ug tinguha kung unsa ang boot ipasabot, tungod kay ang matag usa kanato adunay nagkalain-laing panghunahuna, ug tungod kay tawo lamang kita, mahimo kitang mainsakto, masayop, mosaway ug salawayon apan kung ato itakdo sa maong pinilungan nga nag ingon "kung kita naghunahuna, ang dios gapahiluna tungod kay siya ang labawng makagagahum". (mihunong kadiyot ang pari) busa, mosaway man kita o modayeg, iya kini sa tagsa-tagsa natong opinyon...apan atong hinomdoman nga ang importante adunay kaangayan, panagsinabtanay, panaghiusa ug labaw sa tanan adunay GUGMA ....... (mitalikod ang pare, lakaw padulong sa altar, mihangad sa krusipiho dayon miatubang sa mga tawo).....ug miingon,

ISALIKWAY ANG TANAN KAHIGWAOS, ISALIKWAY ANG PAGDUMOT, ISALIKWAY ANG TANAN NGA DILI HAUM SA PAGTULUN-AN SA GINOO UG IPATIGBABAW ANG KAANGAYAN, PAGSINABTANAY UG GUGMA ARON KITANG TANAN NGA ANIA SULOD NIINING PABYON MAGMALIPAYON.......

ug unya dunay upat ka angheles nga naglupadlupad { JEREMY, MARTI, BM & ARBIE}, giabli ang pabyon ug nakita sa tanan nga daw silak sa kabuntagon daplin sa linaw nga baybayon ug dunay dapya sa balod tima-ilhan nga kadtong nahitabo gianod sa balod ug gihigit sa kina-iladman sa dagat nga di matungkad.

nan pagkahuman nagpalayo ang upat ka angheles ug :roll :roll :roll :roll :-D :-D :-D :-D then alexa shouted "Look up in the sky, ang tanan dungan pagbasa 'GO IN PEACE WITH THE LORD!!!