Prospero Pichay’s Dreams

Tell us your views about CURRENT issues!

Moderators: kampanaryo_spy, cordapya

COLETZ
Co-Administrator & Editor
Co-Administrator & Editor
Birthday: 23 Jun 1982

Unread post by COLETZ »

I think it's not the first time that Bonsal has posted "..... otherwise this thread will be locked up" line. And I know for a fact that it was not intended for any particular someone, because it is just meant to remind everybody of the guidelines and policies of this forum. There was never an intention of being biased or to bully someone. I can vouch for Bonsal's objectivity in managing this website. His passion for tagosds.org has caused me headaches quite a few times :), but this is where he is happy and that is why I support him in his efforts.

manday
Certified Member
Certified Member

In fairness also to mananwa

Unread post by manday »

In fairness also to mananwa, he was factual in presenting his views.I was even grateful to him the first time he visited this site because he was courageous in verbalizing his sentiments but remained objective in delivering the issues.Some of us followed sought in displaying our sentiments because I believed this is only our chance to air our opinions because backhome we don't have a venue for this, all we could do is murmuring. At least here, we have the chance - that our thoughts be viewed, read and be heard. In due respect to each blogger, our very aim here is to air our views regardless who we are rooting for and we do respect that - we have different way of expressing our thoughts but just the same we should respect them.

Uhot
Enthusiastic Member
Enthusiastic Member

Current

Unread post by Uhot »

cordapya wrote:
Alibangbang wrote:Mi – in my honest to goodness opinion, the remarks were not directed to you. If we all remember in the Usage Policies & Forum Guidelines under Posting Guidelines and Netiquette - Posting and You - it state; “IF YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY, SAY IT RESPECTFULLY” Mi, your post clearly adhere to posting guidelines.

MI, I agree with ABB 110%. You're very right BANG -Thanks.

UHOT, Salamat - Ning. Appreciate gayod ako na minlibantar kaw. Pero sa tinod-anay inkaunahan lamang ako ni K-Spy. Paghibasa ko nan tubag ni Mananwa kan Mimi, magreply na garo ako nan pahimangno (caution) pero may ako long distance in hold ko na-ay, pagbalik ko, yaka post na si K-SPY. (Torog dakan ako kay 2:10 am nasa baya.) Kay makila mosa gud sa tuno nan mesahi kon uno an sangko-an. K-Spy was right -"it's best to leave it at that, BEFORE everything gets DIRTY & PERSONAL".

Cordaps,

Thank you very much for responding to my request. I was out whole day yesterday even if it was raining hard and very windy here because I had to make good of my promise to attend the Mass for the Feast of the Divine Mercy at the Basilica of the National Shrine of the Immaculate Conception, Washington, D.C. Quite far from my place but all went well, except that I was home late feeling cold that I felt like I wanted to rest already, so I did. I do not know your weather there but I thought puli-puli da kita. Sama sa panahon, ang kinabuhi mao usab. We experienced the ups-and-downs of life, ("the circle-of-life" as you quoted before) ... and there lies the beauty in it, diba? If you remember, a couple of weeks ago, you reminded us about the Feast of the Divine Mercy, di ba? Thank God and thank you!

Abb,

Thank you very much too. Congratulations! Very well said and done. Hopefully, if ever Mananwa responds to your quest, he would do it diplomatically with the thought that all of us can understand his sentiments and contentions especially if he will complete it with facts and evidences. In that way, he could enlighten our minds. It always feels very good if we have a healthy exchange of ideas or discussion to unveil the hidden truth that Mannawa only knows. We would be happy and thankful of him for filling our need for more info thus help us decide who to vote. Basin hanu makatabang pa kaw gajud.

Mananwa,

Kon ipa-agi nimo sa init ... we surely wouldn't buy it, instead, you'll earn our indifference. Yagkalisud pa ang katawhan, dugangan mo pa yagangyang. Pero kon hikyad an latag, han-ay an facts and evidences, you will earn our respect and love, mo botar pa seguro kami kon mo kandidato kaw. Kon Pan-Init sab an imo isuroy, aw ... mo palit ako kay pan-init sa gakutoy na tiyan mogunit ... paso na kape dakay kuwang, busog na ako.

Salamat sa tanan na yaka-kontribwer nganhi na issue, which means to say that we are concern of the future of our deteriorating province.

PEACE and LOVE TO EVERYONE :wink .... sige na kamo, bisu-biso .... isalikway ta ang mga kasakit ug ang tanan nga mga kagul-anan .... hala na kamo ... amo gayud ang kinabuhi .... mwah --- mwah --- mwah ....
:-D

Uhot

PS … Paapas ….

REMINDER TO EVERYONE: as above … this is the beauty of Freedom of Speech … pwede kita tanan mopagawas nan nato opinion and ideas, but lets remember to follow the FORUM GUIDELINES UNDER POSTING GUIDELINES AND NETIQUETTE. :D :-D
Stop, look and listen ... "Silence is golden!"

cordapya
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

Unread post by cordapya »

GOOD JOB..."HOT". Thank you for your prayers. I did pray for you too and for everyone.
What is essential is invisible to the eye.

GOD doesn't need my ability, but my availability.

BONSAL
FOUNDER & ADMINISTRATOR
FOUNDER & ADMINISTRATOR
Birthday: 25 Sep 1976

Unread post by BONSAL »

Let's move on guyz. I already texted Mimi and I humbly offered my apology and she accepted it. I explained to her the substance of my comment and she empathized with it. And, I also sympathize on what she felt.

Allow me to put into record that Butch Pichay is the no. 2 (next to MBV =P~ ) in my list of senatoriables. It's not that kay kumpare kami ni Glen Plaza, it's because I still believe in him. So, let's give him a chance. In fact, I was supposed to be part of the team to develop his Official Website but then the project was not materialized.

I love you all guyz! More power tagosds.Org!!!
Last edited by BONSAL on Tue Apr 17, 2007 1:36 pm, edited 3 times in total.

kampanaryo_spy
CO-FOUNDER & SENIOR EDITOR
CO-FOUNDER & SENIOR EDITOR

Unread post by kampanaryo_spy »

praise God!

so happy for all of us!

mabuhay an tagosds.org!
"Most claims of originality are testimony to ignorance and most claims of magic are testimony to hubris." -James March-

SIBULING
Website Benefactor
Website Benefactor

politics

Unread post by SIBULING »

sakto na.kay may mulibantar pa kaniyo ,utdon ko na gayud ini.wow,mahibawo baya mag delete.kun sino man an mga moderators ,bahala na kamo.

Balitaw ,amo dakay amo inakalalisan nan bana ko ini.Kay daan na ako niya pagawarningan nan ini na mga tapika.Tapos ako sab daan paga warningan si bonsal.Abay niyo basula si bonsal,kay ako an gasugo sa iya nan ini.Lisensya nan bana ko an nakasalalay nan ini.An iya gusto na malipay kita tanan.Pero kun amo ini an hibasahan niya ako an kabuthan.hala kasakit na kamo kanako,dawaton ko.Uno dayun!

Pagakataw an da galing kita ni mamanwa.

sori bon,unhon ta sa gayud na gaingat da sab lang kami alam mo naman inin isa maingat sa tanan.pasensya na kamo .welcome Sughac!

Uhot
Enthusiastic Member
Enthusiastic Member

Current issues

Unread post by Uhot »

Praise the Lord!

Maglipay kita maglipay! :-({|= :D :roll And from the BOTTOM of my HEART, I thank you all very much! PRAYERS can move mountains! :wink :-({|= :-D

Sibs, hagkihay an bana mo nan pinapiliti gayud ... thank you very much! had it not been for this issue, the real truth underlying this website wouldn't have been unveiled ---- "NELSON'S LICENSE". Tagon-ons owe you (husband and wife) a lot. So, sa ika-uunlad nang bayan ... LISENSYA NI NELSON na palalab ni SIBS dapat ingatan.

Thank God and thank you all very much! TULOY ANG LIGAYA!!!! CONGRATULATIONS EVERYONE !!!!! CELEBRATE EVERYBODY CELEBRATE !!! :-({|= :D :-D :roll

BON, I go with you SENATORIAL SLATE .... There is always the FIRST TIME .... AND .... There is also a SECOND CHANCE ....

So GO GO GO .... "VILLAR" , "PICHAY" ..... GOOOOO!
:-({|= :D :roll :D

grabehirs
Provisional Member
Provisional Member

Unread post by grabehirs »

BONSAL wrote:Let's move on guyz. I already texted Mimi and I humbly offered my apology and she accepted it. I explained to her the substance of my comment and she empathized with it. And, I also sympathize on what she felt.

Allow me to put into record that Butch Pichay is the no. 2 (next to MBV =P~ ) in my list of senatoriables. It's not that kay kumpare kami ni Glen Plaza, it's because I still believe in him. So, let's give him a chance. In fact, I was supposed to be part of the team to develop his Official Website but then the project was not materialized.

A gentleman's move. Good work Bon. I salute you. Batch '94 is so proud of you.

Alibangbang
Thread Moderator
Thread Moderator

Unread post by Alibangbang »

I’M SO HAPPY I COULD CRY.

All’s well that ends well.

Bonsal and Mimi, I’m very, very proud of you.

More power to Tagosds.org ! ! ! !
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those that matter... don't mind and those that mind... don't matter." Dr. Suess

cordapya
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

LOVE is the GREATEST.
It conquers ALL.

Uhot
Enthusiastic Member
Enthusiastic Member

Current

Unread post by Uhot »

Amo gayud yaon an tininuoday. "MATAM-IS GAYUD AN SA UBOS" 8-[ =P~ :-D Pssst :-$ :-D

Cordaps, Abb,

an kamo manga-on nan "marshmallows"? yadi kay ako bawon, isa ka supot. dali kay pakalawaton ta kamo .... dili haw amoy matam-is gayud ... bus-okay, lami nguya-nguyaon haw lambaha na dila sa tila-ukan mo. 8-[ di na gawo ako, ahay ... 'one round deserves another' ... otro na sab ... amo gihapon. ako dakan ini tago-on kay basin manga-bot kamo wara nay ako mahibana ... hapitahay niyo si Madz. 8-[ :-D .... hahahay! paga-baing-baing .... :-$ 8-[ =P~ :-# :-D

cordapya
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

Re: Current

Uhot wrote:Amo gayud yaon an tininuoday. "MATAM-IS GAYUD AN SA UBOS" 8-[ =P~ :-D Pssst :-$ :-D

Cordaps, Abb,

an kamo manga-on nan "marshmallows"? yadi kay ako bawon, isa ka supot. dali kay pakalawaton ta kamo .... dili haw amoy matam-is gayud ... bus-okay, lami nguya-nguyaon haw lambaha na dila sa tila-ukan mo. 8-[ di na gawo ako, ahay ... 'one round deserves another' ... otro na sab ... amo gihapon. ako dakan ini tago-on kay basin manga-bot kamo wara nay ako mahibana ... hapitahay niyo si Madz. 8-[ :-D .... hahahay! paga-baing-baing .... :-$ 8-[ =P~ :-# :-D

DAH!! 8-[ intilawan baya niya...AW NAH!! marshmallow sa baya... :-D :-D :-D

Uhot
Enthusiastic Member
Enthusiastic Member

Re: Current

Unread post by Uhot »

cordapya wrote:
Uhot wrote:Amo gayud yaon an tininuoday. "MATAM-IS GAYUD AN SA UBOS" 8-[ =P~ :-D Pssst :-$ :-D

Cordaps, Abb,

DAH!! 8-[ intilawan baya niya...AW NAH!! marshmallow sa baya... :-D :-D :-D

Ay nah! ..." MATAM-IS GAYUD AN MAGPA-UBOS!!! " ... kabati kaw topipets!!!! aw na ... kalaong ko uno .... :-$ 8-[ :-D

gurami
Neophyte
Neophyte

Unread post by gurami »

grabehirs wrote:
BONSAL wrote:Let's move on guyz. I already texted Mimi and I humbly offered my apology and she accepted it. I explained to her the substance of my comment and she empathized with it. And, I also sympathize on what she felt.

A gentleman's move. Good work Bon. I salute you. Batch '94 is so proud of you.

Bon, I admire your humility. Batch 94 rocks!