ELECTION FEVER IN TAGO

Tell us your views about CURRENT issues!

Moderators: kampanaryo_spy, cordapya

kampanaryo_spy
CO-FOUNDER & SENIOR EDITOR
CO-FOUNDER & SENIOR EDITOR

ELECTION FEVER IN TAGO

Unread post by kampanaryo_spy »

the author has deleter his own post.
Last edited by kampanaryo_spy on Mon May 14, 2007 1:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Most claims of originality are testimony to ignorance and most claims of magic are testimony to hubris." -James March-

sughac
Devoted Member
Devoted Member

Heat Wave Alert !!!!!!!!

Unread post by sughac »

Who can stop the heat? Its just too much to bear!!!!! Be safe k_spy.

cordapya
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

Unread post by cordapya »

Go out & VOTE.

K-SPY :wink :wink :wink STAY SAFE.

Uno baya kamo iton ngaton, kibali "tabo" an mga ta-o yahimo na commodity. Sa ato pa gulay.. 8-[ 8-[ 8-[ What a shame ](*,) ](*,)
What is essential is invisible to the eye.

GOD doesn't need my ability, but my availability.

BONSAL
FOUNDER & ADMINISTRATOR
FOUNDER & ADMINISTRATOR
Birthday: 25 Sep 1976

Unread post by BONSAL »

It's so absurd. If only Section 261 of Omnibus Election Code to be strictly enforced, it will disqualify all candidates in any Philippine election. That's why it is self-defeating and it cannot be strictly enforced because doing so will negate or invalidate the election – an election without candidates. :-k :-k :-k

Good luck K-Spy. Keep us posted of the election fever in Tago. Let us all pray for a clean and honest election. :wink :wink

manday
Certified Member
Certified Member

The moment of truth

Unread post by manday »

The moment of truth has come.We stand another crossroad that would lead our country to whatever future that our future leaders would bring us. Just remain vigilant to uphold the sanctity of your ballot. It is in your hands...

Alibangbang
Thread Moderator
Thread Moderator

Unread post by Alibangbang »

Below are quotes I happen upon na ako e share sa iyo:

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."
Edmund Burke

“The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing” Albert Einstein

“Can anything be stupider than that a man has the right to kill me because he lives on the other side of a river and his ruler has a quarrel with mine, though I have not quarreled with him?” Blaise Pascal

“The sad truth is that most evil is done by people who never make up their minds to be good or evil.” Hannah Arendt

“Science may have found a cure for most evils; but it has found no remedy for the worst of them all -- the apathy of human beings.” Helen Keller

“To do evil that good may come of it is for bunglers in politics as well as morals.” William Penn

“The function of wisdom is to discriminate between good and evil” Cicero

K-Spy – please be careful… keep us posted.
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those that matter... don't mind and those that mind... don't matter." Dr. Suess

sigwel
Thread Moderator
Thread Moderator

Re:flaming hot election

Unread post by sigwel »

I apologize for being vocal but that's what we call freedom of speech.

We don't need to be nosy who buys votes or who doesn't because no one doesn't especially in Tago. Everyone is aware, please don't we act like we"re blind that we only see selectively.and ignore the fact that OUR election in TAGO has always been generated with POWER, GUNS and GOONS. Ballots are, I meant were ready made from some place else. Undeniably speaking, I won't be surprise if the same line of politicians pursue their career on the hook. Like it has always been. This time, in case poor people will prosper and make it through their darkest night, then I will believe that MIRACLE do happen too even in politics esp. TAGO. Otherwise,..........oh boy, poor thing. So, hopefully we will wake up and vote to whom you think your ink and time is worth for. An atu bantayan an performance nan politician dili an kon sino atun mamalit or mamaligya nan ila ballots. An pagdawat nan tao nan kwarta labi na an mga pobre di natu mabasol kay tungod nan kalisod na kinabuhi. An kandidato as well kay tungod gusto nila modaog, NOW, kita na may enough judgment capability, kita an yaon sa "right mind" an magbasabot sa ato mismo kaugalingon kon sino an angay..... Anyways, mahaba na inin ako pamolitika, wa na ako maanad. Na hala pwede na sab niyo ini i close kon iyo na yabasa and I knew, I bet,d amo nganhi an wa ganahi nan ako "freedom of speech".

Folks, just for sparing time, effort to read this...I reaaly appreciate it. Please feel free to practice your "freedom of speech" afterall its FREE.

Thank you TAGON-ONs

manday
Certified Member
Certified Member

conscience

Unread post by manday »

VOTE ACCORDING TO YOUR CONSCIENCE- IT IS SIMPLY LISTENING TO THE VOICE OF GOD. IT DOESN'T NEED A HIGHER LEVEL OF THINKING, JUST PAYING ATTENTION OF WHAT IS RIGHT OR WRONG - THE FUTURE LIES IN YOU - PEOPLE OF THE PHILIPPINES!

BONSAL
FOUNDER & ADMINISTRATOR
FOUNDER & ADMINISTRATOR
Birthday: 25 Sep 1976

Re:flaming hot election

Unread post by BONSAL »

sigwel wrote:I apologize for being vocal but that's what we call freedom of speech.

We don't need to be nosy who buys votes or who doesn't because no one doesn't especially in Tago. Everyone is aware, please don't we act like we"re blind that we only see selectively.and ignore the fact that OUR election in TAGO has always been generated with POWER, GUNS and GOONS. Ballots are, I meant were ready made from some place else. Undeniably speaking, I won't be surprise if the same line of politicians pursue their career on the hook. Like it has always been. This time, in case poor people will prosper and make it through their darkest night, then I will believe that MIRACLE do happen too even in politics esp. TAGO. Otherwise,..........oh boy, poor thing. So, hopefully we will wake up and vote to whom you think your ink and time is worth for. An atu bantayan an performance nan politician dili an kon sino atun mamalit or mamaligya nan ila ballots. An pagdawat nan tao nan kwarta labi na an mga pobre di natu mabasol kay tungod nan kalisod na kinabuhi. An kandidato as well kay tungod gusto nila modaog, NOW, kita na may enough judgment capability, kita an yaon sa "right mind" an magbasabot sa ato mismo kaugalingon kon sino an angay..... Anyways, mahaba na inin ako pamolitika, wa na ako maanad. Na hala pwede na sab niyo ini i close kon iyo na yabasa and I knew, I bet,d amo nganhi an wa ganahi nan ako "freedom of speech".

Folks, just for sparing time, effort to read this...I reaaly appreciate it. Please feel free to practice your "freedom of speech" afterall its FREE.

Thank you TAGON-ONs

Mana Sigs,

Freedom of speech is so vibrant and it was never suppressed in this website. In fact, there were times moderators and admin hold opposing views. I myself is even vocal in underlining the political dilemma of our province. But at the end of the day, mods and admin need to reconcile those variances. And, we both agreed that a remedy is to lock-up a thread or delete a comment for a reason that we want to uphold the spirit of harmony all of over the website. After all, our objective of developing this website is to converge Tagon-ons around the globe and in no way to sow indifferences.

Thank you for posting MAna. Your comment is on a right track. I'll assure you it won't be touched.

bonsal
Last edited by BONSAL on Mon May 14, 2007 1:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

manday
Certified Member
Certified Member

gOOD FOR YOU bON

Unread post by manday »

GOOD FOR YOU BON - I EMPATHIZE WITH SIG - I WITNESSED AN INCIDENT IN SUMO-SUMO LAST ELECTION THAT THERE WAS KIND OF HARASSMENT THE NIGHT BEFORE THE ELECTION. SOUND OF ARMALITE WERE FIRED IN THE AIR.SAD TO KNOW THAT PEOPLE IN POWER WOULD
DO THESE PROHIBITED THINGS DURING THE PERIOD WHEN GUNS ARE BANNED.

sigwel
Thread Moderator
Thread Moderator

Re: election

Unread post by sigwel »

THANKS Bon for such an open-minded thoughts. It is just quite depressing what Manday had experienced last election because guess what? It recurred again. I am not sure kon yagpabuto pero, like what I said, PGG as in POWER, GUNS, and GOONS. And supposedly banned an GUNS, am I right? Pero dili buot ipasabot banned sab an media. Then an ako pagka sabot may ato sa garo "media-well versed" famous icon here sa Tago, then I supposed we'd hear a "fair-enough" commentary from him and/or her.

Salamatir nan iyo pagsabot pero kon kinahanglan iyo i-close then it's ok da sa. An ako lang kay laong bitaw nila this the "moment of truth". Ok, kon kita gayud concern na Tagon-on, kahibawo ba kita nan LATEST NEWS from our beloved TAGO? Yaon TINUOD gayud. Thought you'd wanna know, may mga ilaya sa kuno (an tinuod) na pagabanganan nan mga POLICE ( yes!!! PNP, POLICE!) hasta paga atangan na mga tao para di maka-uli sa ila mga ilaya para di maka-butar? TAGON-ONS, unoy mission nan POLICE sa ato? Is it different from other POLICE in the Philippines? Bagan sa wara na ako ma-update nan mga descriptions nila hehehe. What impresses me most though is, I've heard both Bongtud (Iraq/Iran) wa na kuno mandawat nan kwarta, amo agaw? Kay gusto kuno nila mo butar nan waray kwartahay. If that is so....makahinuglogay pamati-on. Pero, bottom line nan election sa ato MALIPA-I gihapon as usual. Di lang hilamnan sa ato kay wa say tinuod na media.

Anyways, dako an pasalamat nan yanagbasa nan ini, mo reply sila kon dili. Wa sa ako mag blog to initiate chaos, an ako lang pasumbingay nan tinuod hasta pag preguntar kon unoy tinuod.

PEACE!

cordapya
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

Unread post by cordapya »

forwarded e-mail to me and I want it to share with you.
Mana C
-- ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Image

In retrospect, the Overseas Filipino Workers, sarcastically idolized by devious and greedy politicians as the new “heroes” are now restive and indignant about the never ending unproductive squabbles, empty showmanship and political grandstanding displayed by the typical Filipino politician. The economic reality is that the country is now considered to be the poorest and most corrupt in Asia.

Our message is to "revolt" and not vote for the old names (traditional politicians and oligarchies) that have dominated the Philippine political scene. A continuing and sustained campaign of awareness and information dissemination through cyberspace and mobile phones appears to be an effective medium for the social protest, the first organized electronic revolt against what the overseas Filipinos call, the unholy alliance of the ruling class composed of corrupt oligarchies, traditional politicians and entertainment personalities turned politicians. For decades these people have robbed the country blind, and have driven a large portion of it’s disillusioned and exasperated citizens abroad.

What is essential is invisible to the eye.

GOD doesn't need my ability, but my availability.

manday
Certified Member
Certified Member

Namfrel

Unread post by manday »

THE LEADING CANDIDATES IN THE SENATORIAL SLATE IS QUITE A GOOD MIXTURE OF CANDIDATES WITH GOOD STANDING AS PER TO THEIR RESPECTIVE ADVOCACIES - IN MAGIC TWELVE ESCUDERO TOPS THE LIST. I CAN SEE- PEOPLE HAS CHANGED AND SPOKEN ACCORDING TO THEIR BELIEFS. SAD TO SAY, PICHAY IS NOT INCLUDED IN THE MAGIC TWELVE. AS PER NAMFREL COUNT IN THE INQUIRER NET.

sigwel
Thread Moderator
Thread Moderator

Re:Tago election

Unread post by sigwel »

I wonder why it's seems like it's a sound of silence in this forum. Are we trying to be extra cautious of expressing what's on our minds? - the TRUTH, I meant. Are we scared of the "unknown"?

Kamingaw nan forum....I bet, no MIRACLE happened [-X . It's OK folks, TAGO election has been branded as the most filthiest election ever since I have been of legal age. No regrets on my behalf because never in my life have I wasted my ink, time and effort to wander in each precinct to vote at all....Sad to say that poor people of Tago barrios had no rights to vote because the incumbent leader barricaded the road to their respective precincts....so where's the right to vote? Paga apil pa an mga PNP's. I still believe that "what goes around, comes around". Ok da sa garo na mamalit dakan bisan hain pa na espidno sa pilipinas amo sa gayud na koman, pero an i-threaten an gagmayng tawo, di na sab yaon "maka-tao".

I am sorry to say, KALIPA-IRS nan ato eleksyon.
Also, if you guys have something to say...feel free, and if you get offended of my truthfulness, yes of course you can correct me according to what you believed is right. Basi pa kasabtan ko nanga sa amo yaon election sa ato. Basi da sab ugaling masabod da an ako kasingkasing sa kadayawan. Then, to whom it may concern, na yaon sa ato na well informed nan updates, palihug ipost sab nganhi sa blog an mga events, good or bad, no biases please...dili haw pictures da kay kila ta na sa iton mga celebrities sa Tago. It would be nice, pero madayaw sa yaon black and white ato hibaw-an. I know, its impossible pero I'm just trying.

:-({|= :D :roll

manday
Certified Member
Certified Member

manday

Unread post by manday »

In response to sig's appeal, my stand is, I am not politically endebted to anybody so why should I would be afraid. I have been honest and transparent in my views since I came in here. As for the moment, I cannot comment further because I am far away from home. And I don't want to be subjective in dealing the issues. If only I have the right info and accurate update, I would do it even if some of them would hate me because I still believe in the truth. Ika nga truth will set you free.