ELECTION FEVER IN TAGO

Tell us your views about CURRENT issues!

Moderators: kampanaryo_spy, cordapya

ADMIN
WEBMASTER

Unread post by ADMIN »

- Deleted the post of sonofdavid -

The comment is defamatory. As a policy, we don't allow dafamatory remarks in this forum.

sonofdavid
Neophyte
Neophyte

Unread post by sonofdavid »

admin, sorry if I go beyond your parameters but it wasnt defamation it was THE TRUTH. i think SIGS deserves the truth. anyways, its ok. who I am I to odject your rules and policies. thank you.

BONSAL
FOUNDER & ADMINISTRATOR
FOUNDER & ADMINISTRATOR
Birthday: 25 Sep 1976

Unread post by BONSAL »

Election fever is over. For some of us, the results might be upsetting but life must move on. We have a vivid day ahead of us. God bless us all!

sonofdavid
Neophyte
Neophyte

thank you mr. admin. , i know election fever is over and i know whether we like it or not life must move on, but to ignor the TRUTH IS ALWAYS A BIG DISGRACE , It's just like you're moving on blindfolded, that's one of our weakness WE filipinos most of the time we ignor or miss the truth. I'M sorry if I say these thimgs , I just feel sorry to our fellow Tagon-ons in TAGOwho are scared to voiced out their real feelings.

sonofdavid
Neophyte
Neophyte

IF ONLY AT TIMES WE CAN PUT OURSELVES IN OTHER'S SHOES, MAYBE WE CAN UNDERSTAND LIFE MUCH BETTER, AND LIFE WOULD BE FAIR. GOD BLESS US ALL! ! !

sigwel
Thread Moderator
Thread Moderator

re:election fever

Unread post by sigwel »

thanks sonofdavid bisan wa nako kabasa adton ya delete na. i'd like to hear from you soon here in the blog.