Consider boycott of ‘Da Vinci Code’ film, Vatican official..

Tell us your views about CURRENT issues!

Moderators: kampanaryo_spy, cordapya

cordapya
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

Unread post by cordapya »

K-Spy, wara - Long. Pasa-pasa/toyok toyok da ya-on. Hamok sa isab an ga hand me down kanako. Ku-an kono ya-on K-Spy, "Law of Reciprocity". :) :) or Channeling. Abay lamang hunahuna-a kay hulog nan langit ya-on kanato. :wink: :wink:
What is essential is invisible to the eye.

GOD doesn't need my ability, but my availability.

kampanaryo_spy
CO-FOUNDER & SENIOR EDITOR

Unread post by kampanaryo_spy »

cordaps,

oo, that's correct. much better pa gayud kon we pay it forward, di ba? but thanks just the same.

THE FOLLOWING I STOLE FROM A WRITER FRIEND'S BLOG. I FIND THE POST VERY FUNNY AND VERY WITTY. OR AM I REPEATING MYSELF?

"Umberto's Echo

(Inspired by the evil backpages of GQ magazine, of course.)

Dear Darned Brown,

Have you actually read me, the great Umberto Eco? I bet not. 'Cause if you have, then you sure would've had a far better template to work on.

For beautiful, lyrical, and truly erudite maketh my oeuvre. I, a baroque writer, am constantly favored by critics with such generous descriptions as exuberant, sumptuous, grand. If I may do it presumptuously, I’d add lusty. If you find that my work rocks, you can safely categorize my genre as the heaviest of heavy metal, thrash metal. But I can be very lyrical, too, so I can also be safely assigned to a Bohemian Rhapsody (by Queen)-type of writing, by which I mean an unlikely fusion of classical and rock.

The nerdy R.O. have read only two of my novels so far (a pity) - The Name of the Rose and The Island of the Day Before - and I'd say he rightly describes my works as "brilliant masquerades." The Island... for instance, "masquerades as a fable," he says, but, in truth, is “a skillful parade of recent literary theory and history of science,” to borrow a line from The Times’ review on the cover blurb. "And it got the science part right, down to minutest detail," adds R.O., who also doesn't fail to pompously claim that he is reminded of Milan Kundera’s The Unbearable Lightness of Being, which masquerades as a lovers’ tale in pre-Vaclav Havel Czechoslovakia, but, in truth, or so he says, "is an enjoyably blasphemous philosophical treatise, not to mention the most virulent maligning of communist thought, to date." That's three levels, Darned Brown. Darned, if you haven't gotten the drift yet, I'm talking about layers, layers of meaning or interpretation. Layers are a mark of the literary.

By the way, the literariness of my writing is what also makes my novels as unfilmable as J.D. Salinger’s The Catcher in the Rye and Hemingway’s The Old Man and the Sea. (What are film versions, anyway, but cheap one-night stands, as Susan Sontag would have scoffed behind movie critic Pauline Kael's back.) And hey, look, thanks to your potboiler, you're now undeservedly on a first-name basis with us, the truly learned bunch, who know how to deal with facts and fiction, and don't come up shortchanging their ignoramus readers.

You better prove you're worth it, Darn - or we'll Jackson Pollock your moüe. You better read my works before getting started on that "crapfest" you're planning to write, The Prequel and Sequel to Da Vinci Code, Combined for Faster Return on Investment. I suggest you begin with Foucault's Pendulum, not a bad choice at all among my plot-driven, yet stream-of-consciousness, Virginia Woolf-type of meditations.

Best,

Umbi "Bert" Echo "
"Most claims of originality are testimony to ignorance and most claims of magic are testimony to hubris." -James March-

Alibangbang
Thread Moderator
Thread Moderator

Unread post by Alibangbang »

K-Spy/Umbi "Bert" Echo

:lol: Touche. . . . :) 8)

kampanaryo_spy

abb,

yuna pa ra gud, yabasa mon METAMORPHOSING WITH MY CELLFONE? it was included in the pouch i sent you.
"Most claims of originality are testimony to ignorance and most claims of magic are testimony to hubris." -James March-

Alibangbang
Thread Moderator
Thread Moderator

K-Spy,

Kaayo. Gibalikbalik naman ganig basa :)

Naa pa..An pilo kosug mo bawi kon bukladon. Dayawi mosa gud pagka soksok sa subre. Ako in plantsahan dah tul-id lagi amodan punda na inka almedoran. :)

Paga share ko sa mga amiga/amigo maputi, mayellow, mabrown basta dayang, ganahani sila. Frogs, cell site, tutuban mall are the runaway best pick. It's the humor K-Spy. . . they suck it.

Nan Domingo didi sa in-laws paga agihan kami. Mintras gatagad paga duhow ko kan daddy an folder. An 3 best pick was in the middle of the heap. Aduy taud-taud ga dukihkih nasa ton hino-ud. Laong dayon"Your friend wrote these Iha?, he's excellent ... very funny.....magaling siya....is he in Sursogon?" Tubag ko...."Noooooo.... not Sursogon dadddyyyyy . . . SURIGAO".
inyamit-ton ! ! !

Anymore???? we're hungry for more.... ad dama an iban para kopyahan ta sa Julio pohon. :)
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those that matter... don't mind and those that mind... don't matter." Dr. Suess

kampanaryo_spy

abb,

madayaw na yahikatawahay aton imo mga palangit na in-laws hahaha.

do tell merlie that she'll be our guest of honor sa grand reunion pag uli niya kay wara mahinayon kay yapatay lagi pag aligmaat an mom-in-law ni tita. dalikakas an babaye pagbalik nan manila. kibale ga pre-grand reunion dakan kami.

ready na daan yadin mga iban na articulo ngadi.

peace and love. always.

Alibangbang
Thread Moderator
Thread Moderator

kampanaryo_spy wrote:cordaps,

ay ay kadayawi na ad-on na collection. pero bagan lami da gayud magbasa. gawas haw kan joel osteen ad-on sermons. basin may imo mana, pabuslahay taraw. total willing sa si abb mo da. hahahaha

Mana C/K-Spy,

Mana C, yadawat namo kahapon an "green" pouch. Thank you. I assumed, it contained the CDs for K-Spy. Wara kona abrehe paga diretso ko pag butang sa mga dad-onon.

You guys, I'm beginning to get restless na :lol: :lol: getting excited to be home once again. Get reacquainted with families and friends, smell the fresh air, hopefully, get one cloudless night to see thousands upon thousands of stars up in the sky. Such beautiful, peaceful sight we don't get to see not even 10 miles away from New York City. And, one rainy night so we could hear the frogs rendering a mariachi number :)

K-Spy, hahaha... I fancy this menu:
Appetizer: linapwahan na laon, biringhinas astan batong.
Entree: paksiw na latab, danggit, adobo na kogita guso astan latu.
Dessert: lasak, puding, botche.
Yummy-oo. :lol: :lol: :lol: Ayay balitaw. Uno yaon ini sa Goldbar? hahaha...

Being it's just 2 weeks, we're packing really light. We'll be like a mother/daughter back-packers travelling off the beaten path.

K-Spy.... basta an DVD player mo...and yes, will relay your message to Merlie.

Sorry to hear about Tita's mother-in-law.

Hala ayoayo dakan naay.
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those that matter... don't mind and those that mind... don't matter." Dr. Suess

kampanaryo_spy

abb,

baya-baya magdugpa kaw ngadi nan laon. yaon sa kilid nan karsada amoy lami lapwahan kay mataba kay permi kaihi-an nan manglabayay. hahaha

an biringhinas astan batong tinagpaya isab ngadi kuman. baya baya may ki-ang na isab na muabot sa carlisle, new york kay di na marunhat an mga lu-atan!

lasak? pwerte ko pa na dinapaway kabii sa simbahan kay ga despedida-cum-bienvenida fellowship kami sa amo pastor. potluck an drama. tukda unoy da ni ya dading bautista? lasak na masamo mo pa an young coconut. yaon mga hinulma sa tak-ob nan nescafe balitaw? kriminal an kalami! saba mo kay ako da i commission si ya dading nan lasak pagkadi mo, tapos kudakan ta dayon para ato ipalaway kan cordaps.

dili lamang kita magsaba kay basin makahagtik inin mga latab haw sali mo langyaw sa michigan. sus, maglatab latab sa gayud an sabaw. pero mga kaig na kuman an latab kay tupod na sa lagi nan kasilyas an mga tao ngadi. gets mo? hahahaha

i understand 'light' means ocho ka maleta na baya kaban ka dagko!!!!! hahaha

ready na an player ko. guess i will have to prop up my lids with toothpick to do a marathon viewing of the DVDs that cordaps (thanks, thanks, thanks) is sending me.

sige abb, see you when i see you.

Alibangbang
Thread Moderator
Thread Moderator

K-Spy,

Ayay tao ini. Moisan sa lamang kita ka excited. Basin mang lag-at nan mata kay dili na mahikatug abay hunahuna. Dimodo inin laun dili na asinan kay parat-parat nasa baya daan. Ikaw gayod, hala ilisi dakan an latab nan bangsi. Baya mag habot kita ini kay an kabuhi mag lakso-lakso sab dida? hahaha...

MANA C,

Hain nan imo post kaina. Wara ko matapos pag basa kay ya pitsidon oras pag batok ko kuman wara nasa :shock: :shock: :shock: hain na?

cordapya
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

Unread post by cordapya »

Anai BANG, ako ya-delete :shock: accidentally. Imbis kay edit an X baya an ako yapindot. Ankada-ot kay ako pa gayod ya-click an Yes without thinking. :evil: Yalangot ako sa ako kaugalingon :twisted: . Unhon kopa pag-apas wara na, deleted na. Wara pa ngani si K-Spy kabasa nan yadto. Madayaw ngani kay yabasa mo sa baya na. Anai kay amo-amo na inin ato inapas-apas nan panahon man na hano-on kita magka-padagpadag.

Hala taraw BON (admin) kon puede-hay mo ma-retrieve/rescue, ibalik pag-post palihug - BON. puede pa ba?
What is essential is invisible to the eye.

GOD doesn't need my ability, but my availability.

kampanaryo_spy

cordaps,

hahahaha it happens to the best of us!!!! naman ako, adto ko gayud i-encode sa "Word" haw mag copy and paste da dayon ako, kay amo lagi iton, dili kita mahibawo kinun-o mag tinala-tala iton computer.

ay, ay importante ra ba siguro adto. by the way, ok na an digicam. i faxed canon a letter (cc manila) that literally spewed fire and brimstone and what did you know? a minute after i faxed it, canon-cebu called, telling me na just that day my digicam arrived from manila. wow, talk about coincidence! i have requested my cousin, dahl cesar, to get it and send it to me in tago. paga pa abot ko pa.

hala, buk-a aton babaungan mo nan dinumdum uno adton imo yahipatik nganhi na inka-on nan bakunawa kay para sab kami mahiluna ni abb kay buot namo masayran ang tanan. hahahaha

peace and love. always.

farm82557
Certified Member
Certified Member

Unread post by farm82557 »

Mana Cordaps, kalamii mouli amo?

Abb uno magkita kita?

Kspy, di siguro ini magpakita kanako kay basi magpada ako nansobre na yakapilit sa balikbayan box :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Pakan-a isab siya nan dugo-dugo ni Iya Dading na may halo na puso nan saging lami-i isab." Iya Dading, kumusta kaw namo ni Pina Romero".

kampanaryo_spy

farm,

hala panguli kamo ngadi tanan para mabibo kita.

oo, ako pakan-on iton si abb nan dugo dugo ni ya dading. mahinay na si ya dading, ki=ang, ki-ang pero maumot gihapon mo simba.

lang-on ko da sa domingo, sa simbahan, na regards mo siya. mag raba dayon yaon magtiyaho hahahaha

Alibangbang
Thread Moderator
Thread Moderator

Farm,

hahaha.....sali baya mo talaw haw ga latagaw...hala bugkosi sa lamang nan lagus, (uway para segurado) aton imo BBB kay ako gayod guyodon. Yahango sa ako kon amodan arador na gagoyod nan puthaw na daro, ugat-ugat na and Alex will be more than happy to push at her heart's content. . :lol: :lol: for "The K-Spy", we'll do anything :lol: :lol: :lol:

Balitaw... it was good to see you, chito and the girls. Inin ato rendezvous perme sa nice and beautiful corner house with very lovely and charming occupants. Yanganta pa kamo? :) Basta amodakan yadto. Kon pitsido kitan oras puydi sa Woodside dakan ha? Let's talk :wink:

K-Spy,

Bantay kaw gayod kay sukton takaw pohon pag abot. Duha nay imo
sa-ad LASAK astan DUGO-DUGO :lol: Just hope that fatique and excitement won't drive the appetite down south. :)

kampanaryo_spy

ok pa sa olryt yaon duha ka putahe abb.

uno si farm astan si cordaps dili manag awos pag bak-kay ngadi?
:D