home prices

Tell us your views about CURRENT issues!

Moderators: kampanaryo_spy, cordapya

home prices

Unread post by Guest »

what do you guys think of the recent boom and bust with home prices? how bad has it affected your guys area? Ive seen some crappy homes
in crappy neighborhoods spike up two times in value about a year or so ago...

cordapya
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

Re: home prices

Unread post by cordapya »

Anonymous wrote:what do you guys think of the recent boom and bust with home prices? how bad has it affected your guys area? Ive seen some crappy homes
in crappy neighborhoods spike up two times in value about a year or so ago...

"what home prices are you talking about? home is in my heart. when the son of god came to this world he had no home to call his own. we have a bahay kubo that I caled it home. small it may be and crappy neighborhood but people live in that area have big heart. crownded it may be but we are concern of each other & we have peace and love in our heart.

We are not concern of prices because we don't have money to buy."

Dear guest:
Ako da ini lamang in post with the permission of the one who wrote this message to me. Iya ini paga e-mail kanako. This person is not a blogger pero constant viewer and a Tagon-on. Paghibasa ko nan ini na e-mail, mindalikyat dayon ako pagpakli sa ato web kay wara kopasa ini hibasahi. :wink :wink

BON, please move this TOPIC to CURRENT ISSUE. To avoid anonymous bloggers. Thanks.
This is a very interesting topic. We love to hear your opinion/opinions.
What is essential is invisible to the eye.

GOD doesn't need my ability, but my availability.