Tagosds.Org Discussion Board

Laong nila an taga Tago kuno para-away pero hanugay. Mamingawuni naman ganahani mandahap-dahap nan notisya. Naman ini na pabyon inhimo para kita na mga Tagon-on magkasinusihay, magka-binayluay nan mga gilaong, nan notisya, nan kaayuhan.
It is currently Fri Sep 21, 2018 2:23 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Unread postPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 11:05 pm 
FOUNDER & ADMINISTRATOR
FOUNDER & ADMINISTRATOR

Birthday: 25 Sep 1976
Mira Bagohin Davocol – the youngest daughter of Auntie Ning-Ning Bagohin Davocol was recently hired by United Nations Headquarters in New York. Mira graduated her A.B. Economics with distinction at the Ateneo De Manila University. She has post-graduate studies at Ecole Superieur de Commerce de Pau, France.

Below is the information shared to me by Manday:

Quote:

“Accordingly, there were 3500 applicants interested to apply as interns at the UN and only 252 were chosen and Mira was one of the youngest interns for mostly are experienced and lawyers according to Mira. The intership is still going on but Mira is on transitory period to assume as an employee. As the screening went on, there were only 57 left and only less than ten were shortlisted for final panel interview and slashed down to four of which Mira was the only intern vying for immediate hiring, the rest of the three were from the inside, employed already, most probably for promotion. Miraculously, Mira was the only one chosen - her immediate boss really vouched for her and very impressed with her performance. The good news is that the position is not available for external hiring-unpublished, with God's grace Mira is so fortunate and lucky for the accommodation and the favour coming from the management- it is really a rare opportunity.”

Unread postPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 11:17 pm 
Certified Member
Certified Member

Birthday: 16 Dec 1979
Congrats.

Unread postPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 7:09 am 
CO-FOUNDER & SENIOR EDITOR
CO-FOUNDER & SENIOR EDITOR

congrats.

Unread postPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 10:57 am 
Certified Member
Certified Member

Ate Mira, congratulations gayud! I really thought you would make it. After school opened, I have been very busy. Sorry.
For show and tell in her Model UN class, Camille used your pictures taken during the general assembly. Of course, she was proud of you. Incidentally, this evening she just got back from a four day Model UN conference at Rutger's University. Her committee was International Labor Organization.
She is hoping you will attend her French Soirée come spring.

Tita Ellen

Unread postPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 11:12 am 
Enthusiastic Member
Enthusiastic Member

CONGRATS MI :!: I had high hopes that you would really hit the mark :!: Wish you more success :!: It calls for a celebration :!: Uno mangaton kami :?: ;) Laong lamang... Ay-ay ... kalipay sa gayud nan tanan ... Congrats sab Ning ... I know how happy you are with tearful eyes ... tears of joy ... :!: :-D :-({|= :D :roll

Unread postPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 12:35 pm 
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

CONGRATULATIONS :D :D :roll Palangging...GOD answers prayer....At HIS time. :wink :wink

GOD doesn't need my ability, but my availability.

Unread postPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 1:21 pm 
Certified Member
Certified Member

CONGRATS... :roll

Unread postPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 7:54 pm 
Certified Member
Certified Member

congrats!!!

Unread postPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 4:45 pm 
Devoted Member
Devoted Member

Birthday: 16 Oct 1971
congrats

Unread postPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 5:55 pm 
Certified Member
Certified Member

CONGRATULATIONS MIR FOR YOUR ACHIEVEMENTS,ALTHOUGH AT YOUR YOUNG AGE OF 23 AND PETITE PHYSICAL STATURE,WE HAVE KEPT OUR FAITH AND HOPE IN YOUR DISCIPLINE, COURAGE AND DETERMINATION.YOU FEALRLESSLY PENETRATE ONE OF THE PRESTIGIOUS AGENCIES OF AMERICA AND WE SALUTE YOU FOR THAT! WE ARE SURELY PROUD OF YOU - ESPECIALLY YOUR PAPA AND MAMA.WHEN YOU TOOK THE ANSAT EXAM - WE DIDN'T HAVE ANY DOUBTS YOU WOULD MAKE IT, BUT AS YOU WENT THROUGH THE FINAL PANEL INTERVIEW, WE TRIED KNEELING DOWN, MOVED HEAVEN AND EARTH TO GUIDE YOU - FOR YOU TOLD US THAT YOU COULDN'T GUARANTEE US THAT YOU WOULD BRING HOME THE BACON FOR YOUR COMPETITORS WERE FIERCELY COMPETITIVE. WE WERE ANXIOUS AND EXCITED FOR THE FINAL SAY OF THE MANAGEMENT.MORE THAN ANYONE KNOWS, GOD KNEW VERY WELL FROM THE START THAT UNITED NATIONS HEADQUARTERS IS ONE OF THE HOME OF YOUR BIG DREAMS AND HE GENEROUSLY GRANTED IT TO YOU. TO GOD BE THE GLORY AND THANKS TO HIM FOR HIS WONDERFUL GIFT TO YOU. CONGRATULATIONS AGAIN MIRA MARIE BIABIANNE. BEST LOVE AND REGARDS FROM LOLA MADRE - SR. MARIE BIBIANNE,SPC.

LOVE,

AUNTIE INDAY

Unread postPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 10:04 am 
Thread Moderator/Website Benefactor
Thread Moderator/Website Benefactor

My good classmate, Manday had long forwarded Mira’s success story to me. My apologies however, to her for not realizing my intent in posting it. At that time, difficulty was experienced in attaching pics onto our site. Everytime an attempt was made, my computer went haywire until it got to the point where I had to change my internet provider.

When the story unfolded right before my eyes in my computer, an ineffable feeling of pride and admiration for this young, vibrant and versatile Mira seized me. Much so if I am in Manday’s position.

To you Mira,

It’s no denying that you brought so much joy and pride to your family, to us Tagon-ons knowing your mum hails from Tago and who knows one day to Philippines, when you become a Secretary General of UN. What a great way to start your young life so full of achievements.

Congratulations to you and to your proud parents as well, Mana Ning and Nong Monching.

Keep up the good work darling and continue to shine in the pursuance of your dreams. Well done!

Hi Manday,

Musta na kaw?

Unread postPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 12:33 pm 
Devoted Member
Devoted Member

Congrats!

Unread postPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 4:51 pm 
Website Benefactor
Website Benefactor

Birthday: 29 Jan 1947
Congratulations![/

Unread postPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 9:02 am