FMES WINS 2ND BEST SCHOOL PAPER EDITORIAL IN THE COUNTRY

New announcements will be posted here.

Moderators: kampanaryo_spy, cordapya

kampanaryo_spy
CO-FOUNDER & SENIOR EDITOR
CO-FOUNDER & SENIOR EDITOR

FMES WINS 2ND BEST SCHOOL PAPER EDITORIAL IN THE COUNTRY

Unread post by kampanaryo_spy »

I just received a few text messages from Ma'am Loveleah Brillantes-Albarillo, thus:

"Gud am nong k_spy. 'd buds' has won 2nd best editorial page n d national. thanks a lot. Isa kaw na yaka pa nspire sa d buds."

"Tnx nong....kuman AM i'v tok wid maam tia. We reminis start nan d buds & i mentiond 1st isue ikaw an ga overhaul...jejeje tnx much nong. fr FMES fam."

when i said, i couldn't remember i did that, she texted back:

"Yeah...i stil hav ur corektions nong. ol pages ranked 3rd n d region (news, ed, feature, sports). naga city an NSPC, feb 12-18."

Falcon Memorial Elementary School belongs to Bracket B composed of schools that do desktop publishing of their school papers.

To Teacher Love, Mesdames Cynthia and Josephine, and the rest of the writing family of Falcon Memorial Elementary School, CONGRATULATIONS.

But most especially, thank you for making us all alumni proud!
"Most claims of originality are testimony to ignorance and most claims of magic are testimony to hubris." -James March-

BONSAL
FOUNDER & ADMINISTRATOR
FOUNDER & ADMINISTRATOR
Birthday: 25 Sep 1976

Re: FMES WINS 2ND BEST SCHOOL PAPER EDITORIAL IN THE COUNTRY

Unread post by BONSAL »

Congratulations on a job well done!!! Everyone here is very proud of your accomplishments.
"Unless you try to do something beyond what you have already mastered, you will never grow."
- ronald e. Osborn

kandiison
Certified Member
Certified Member
Birthday: 16 Dec 1979

Unread post by kandiison »

Congratulations to ma'am Love. Iya gyod yaon linya. UNO na an Falcon kon assign na sya lain skul? Congrats sa ila duha ni Jonalyn na ktbang nya nan yaon.

Love
Neophyte
Neophyte
Birthday: 11 Jun 1973

Unread post by Love »

thanks much, in behalf of FMES family... with the alumni falcon will continue to soar high...