Tagosds.Org Discussion Board

Laong nila an taga Tago kuno para-away pero hanugay. Mamingawuni naman ganahani mandahap-dahap nan notisya. Naman ini na pabyon inhimo para kita na mga Tagon-on magkasinusihay, magka-binayluay nan mga gilaong, nan notisya, nan kaayuhan.
It is currently Wed Oct 17, 2018 1:35 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ] 
Author Message
Unread postPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 4:48 pm 
Offline
Enthusiastic Member
Enthusiastic Member
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 17, 2005 7:08 pm
Posts: 329
Location: Cebu City
Christine passed the recent CPA Licensure Exam given last weekend and the other weekend. She graduated Magna Cum Laude from the University of San Carlos last March with a degree in Accountancy.

Christine is the daughter of Edilberto "Tata" Herrera Gallito, Jr. and the late Anita Salinana-Gallito.


Top
 Profile  
 
Unread postPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 9:36 pm 
Offline
Enthusiastic Member
Enthusiastic Member
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 17, 2006 9:18 am
Posts: 336
Location: Atbang na Kolando
CONGRATULATIONS to another Tagon-on New CPA "Anne Christine Salinana-Gallito" :!: :-D More challenges are on your way, wish you more success in all your endeavors :!: :-D :roll

_________________
Stop, look and listen ... "Silence is golden!"


Top
 Profile  
 
Unread postPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 12:22 am 
Offline
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 12, 2005 2:53 am
Posts: 1893
Location: WatersEdge
CONGRATULATIONS - ANNE CHRISTINE :roll :-({|= :D :-D I expected it . Passing the board was not a problem - pretty sure topping was your goal. But that's ok YOU are a CPA regardless. GOOD LUCK - Anne on your life's journey. Love your Dad. you kids are EVERYTHING to your Dad.

with much love,

Tita C


_________________
What is essential is invisible to the eye.

GOD doesn't need my ability, but my availability.


Top
 Profile  
 
Unread postPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 8:42 am 
Offline
FOUNDER & ADMINISTRATOR
FOUNDER & ADMINISTRATOR
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 01, 1970 8:00 am
Posts: 3111
Location: Taga Silang/Las Pinas City
Birthday: 25 Sep 1976
Congratulations Christine!

_________________
"Unless you try to do something beyond what you have already mastered, you will never grow."
- ronald e. Osborn


Top
 Profile  
 
Unread postPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 1:47 pm 
Offline
CO-FOUNDER & SENIOR EDITOR
CO-FOUNDER & SENIOR EDITOR
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 17, 2005 4:55 pm
Posts: 3570
Location: 13,750 feet above sea level
CONGRATULATIONS TO CHRISTINE!


mi,

wa baya si christine mag review, minderecho pag take?

_________________
"Most claims of originality are testimony to ignorance and most claims of magic are testimony to hubris." -James March-


Top
 Profile  
 
Unread postPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 9:47 pm 
Offline
Thread Moderator
Thread Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Tue Sep 27, 2005 9:24 pm
Posts: 2182
Location: Green Gables, Prince Edward Island
CONGRATULATIONS Christine....

_________________
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those that matter... don't mind and those that mind... don't matter." Dr. Suess


Top
 Profile  
 
Unread postPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 9:19 am 
Offline
Enthusiastic Member
Enthusiastic Member
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 17, 2005 7:08 pm
Posts: 329
Location: Cebu City
kampanaryo_spy wrote:
CONGRATULATIONS TO CHRISTINE!


mi,

wa baya si christine mag review, minderecho pag take?



spy, bagan an 1 sem nan ila 5th year kay review. i'm not sure about that, though. pero ga review sab bagan siya aside nan sa school.

amo bitaw laong ni minoy na cool kuno si tingting kay deretso take 1.5 months after graduation. kasagaran kuno kay if march graduate, november (aw uno yaon next na sked) pa take.

we are really all happy and proud.


Top
 Profile  
 
Unread postPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 7:41 pm 
Offline
CO-FOUNDER & SENIOR EDITOR
CO-FOUNDER & SENIOR EDITOR
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 17, 2005 4:55 pm
Posts: 3570
Location: 13,750 feet above sea level
mimi wrote:

spy, bagan an 1 sem nan ila 5th year kay review. i'm not sure about that, though. pero ga review sab bagan siya aside nan sa school.

amo bitaw laong ni minoy na cool kuno si tingting kay deretso take 1.5 months after graduation. kasagaran kuno kay if march graduate, november (aw uno yaon next na sked) pa take.

we are really all happy and proud.


mi,

sakto si minoy. kon march sa kaw gud mo graduate, usually october an board exam na teykan mo. naman pagtext kanako ni starbucks na ipa tan-aw ni baed, ga react ako na "min-take baya?"

lagi proud gayud kay tough gud iton CPA board exam. yalipay ad-on si mana ann kuman.

_________________
"Most claims of originality are testimony to ignorance and most claims of magic are testimony to hubris." -James March-


Top
 Profile  
 
Unread postPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 7:01 am 
Offline
Website Benefactor
Website Benefactor
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 17, 2005 8:26 am
Posts: 820
Location: Dap-dap/Michigan
congrats Tin!

Spy bagan kagana nan batch nan ama ni Cristine ,bagan ,madayaw an dagan nan ila mga anak.Kinahanglan magdungan gayud sila mag pa blow out.Amo?Pasensya na ,amo pa ako kalipot,kalisud nan anakan.Mubawi da ako.


Top
 Profile  
 
Unread postPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 2:16 am 
Offline
Enthusiastic Member
Enthusiastic Member
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 17, 2005 7:08 pm
Posts: 329
Location: Cebu City
kampanaryo_spy wrote:
mimi wrote:

spy, bagan an 1 sem nan ila 5th year kay review. i'm not sure about that, though. pero ga review sab bagan siya aside nan sa school.

amo bitaw laong ni minoy na cool kuno si tingting kay deretso take 1.5 months after graduation. kasagaran kuno kay if march graduate, november (aw uno yaon next na sked) pa take.

we are really all happy and proud.


mi,

sakto si minoy. kon march sa kaw gud mo graduate, usually october an board exam na teykan mo. naman pagtext kanako ni starbucks na ipa tan-aw ni baed, ga react ako na "min-take baya?"

lagi proud gayud kay tough gud iton CPA board exam. yalipay ad-on si mana ann kuman.



amoy gayud laong ni mama. yalipay ad-on si ann. tyaho dayon si mader.


Top
 Profile  
 
Unread postPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 4:22 pm 
Offline
Certified Member
Certified Member
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2008 3:28 am
Posts: 204
Birthday: 16 Dec 1979
Hi Tinga congatulations. I am very proud of you. Daan ko pa gyod psar kaw.

Love you very much.


Top
 Profile  
 
Unread postPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 4:25 pm 
Offline
Certified Member
Certified Member
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2008 3:28 am
Posts: 204
Birthday: 16 Dec 1979
Congratulations sab from:

Lola Tit and Noy Florence
Lolo Fred and Lola Ciony
Lolo Jun and Lola Didi
Lipayi sila nan pagtxt mo na CPA nkaw.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ] 

All times are UTC + 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group