A SPECIAL PRAYER REQUEST

New announcements will be posted here.

Moderators: kampanaryo_spy, cordapya

Alibangbang
Thread Moderator
Thread Moderator

Re: A SPECIAL PRAYER REQUEST

Unread post by Alibangbang »

Ops... Bon/Coletz, dili sa puydi mag edit. Pasayloa dakan an mga sayod sa taas. :) Yikes...an "yapikas" sali sa ma "tuyok".
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those that matter... don't mind and those that mind... don't matter." Dr. Suess

Binignit
Thread Moderator/Website Benefactor
Thread Moderator/Website Benefactor

Unread post by Binignit »

I'm sorry that it happened. Brent is in our prayers.

COLETZ
Co-Administrator & Editor
Birthday: 23 Jun 1982

Unread post by COLETZ »

Mana ABB,

Again, thank you. Your words have a way of comforting me, you just don't know how much. :) I'm recovering well, Bon is trying to overcome it too and is helping me with the "trauma coping." Thank God. hehehe.

I'm sorry to hear about your experience with your ma's last wish. She'll be included in my prayers, and maybe mana ABB she did understand why you had to leave. Mothers are the most understanding people I know.

I always love reading your blogs here, your personal accounts are my favorite. So I hope you have no regrets as to telling us your story above. THanks Mana ABB, and I am really looking forward to meeting you in person, makisabay dakan ako kan Pato sa iyo EB soon. :-D

God bless.
" In Life, God doesn't give you the people you want; instead, He gives you the people you need; to teach you, to hurt you, and to love you, and to make you exactly the way you should be... SMILE! For, Life will always be, B-E-A-Utiful. "

kampanaryo_spy
CO-FOUNDER & SENIOR EDITOR
CO-FOUNDER & SENIOR EDITOR

Unread post by kampanaryo_spy »

bon&colets,

glad to hear that brent is out of danger. i learned about the accident from kiboglets who knew it from pato. i was in manila that time, which explains my being out of commission for a week and a half.

i would have wanted to visit but the training was simply toxic because ABS-CBN (the host agency) made the sked (8:00 am-9:00 PM) non-negotiable. in fact i now know how a hostage feels because we had the sessions at the hotel in makati where we were billeted.

we'll keep on praying for brent's full recovery.
"Most claims of originality are testimony to ignorance and most claims of magic are testimony to hubris." -James March-

SIBULING
Website Benefactor
Website Benefactor

Unread post by SIBULING »

Bon/grace,sana ok na c brent.Pasensya na ,galibud sa gud kami.

COLETZ

Unread post by COLETZ »

K-spy, kanaman baya sige kaw kuno magtxt kan Pato. :) Salamati for including Brent in your prayers.
" In Life, God doesn't give you the people you want; instead, He gives you the people you need; to teach you, to hurt you, and to love you, and to make you exactly the way you should be... SMILE! For, Life will always be, B-E-A-Utiful. "

COLETZ

Unread post by COLETZ »

SIBULING wrote:Bon/grace,sana ok na c brent.Pasensya na ,galibud sa gud kami.
Salamat auntie, kaluoy sa Dios na sa hinuon siya kuman. Observe lang gayud dihapon ug extra careful this time. Ngadtu kami sa Marikina this afternoon kay birthday n Andrea, mabilin dakan sila sa kotse habang magpalit nan gift on our way kay malisud na.

Alibangbang
Thread Moderator
Thread Moderator

Unread post by Alibangbang »

COLETZ wrote:Mana ABB,

Again, thank you. Your words have a way of comforting me, you just don't know how much. :) I'm recovering well, Bon is trying to overcome it too and is helping me with the "trauma coping." Thank God. hehehe.

I'm sorry to hear about your experience with your ma's last wish. She'll be included in my prayers, and maybe mana ABB she did understand why you had to leave. Mothers are the most understanding people I know.

I always love reading your blogs here, your personal accounts are my favorite. So I hope you have no regrets as to telling us your story above. THanks Mana ABB, and I am really looking forward to meeting you in person, makisabay dakan ako kan Pato sa iyo EB soon. :-D

God bless.
Hi Coletz,

You're so sweet. Welcome. :)

Thanks...right. Difficult but will try to once and for all erase this guilt away completely.

My personal account? hahaha sometimes I do get caught in the moment and get carried away. My fingers goes hyper-speed then typos occur hahaha (brain-fingers communication breakdown)
:-D :-D Naman ag ako ma ngaligkig balik pag basa nan ako mga agi.

Hopefully, my family won't disown me :-D not for the typos but for being too emotionally transparent. :p

Take care,
Mana Abb
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those that matter... don't mind and those that mind... don't matter." Dr. Suess