New announcements will be posted here.

Moderators: kampanaryo_spy, cordapya

kalachuchi
Thread Moderator
Thread Moderator

Re: BREAKING NEWS!

Unread post by kalachuchi »

BONSAL wrote:
cordapya wrote:Salamat K-Spy, shielap & Tingay :-)

BON 8-[ dili ba ini isab na lugar an inka accidentihan ni Papa mo?
Amo isab yaon na lugar Mana C. Paga research ko yaon na lugar halos kada buwan may aksidente ngad-on na mahitabo. Last month sa lamang may ya aksidente sab na army truck ngad-on duha kabuok an patay.

yakadumdum sa ako laong ni mama na an una gayud na tao minkadto sa site pagka-aksidente ni papa si nong jun herrera.
"always cherish what's in today, and grab the opportunity of tomorrow..."

silang
Neophyte
Neophyte

Unread post by silang »

st. peter -tandag
Attachments
100_5863.jpg
100_5863.jpg (37.8 KiB) Viewed 16060 times
100_5864.jpg
100_5864.jpg (30.86 KiB) Viewed 16060 times
100_5869.jpg
100_5869.jpg (34.26 KiB) Viewed 16060 times
100_5871.jpg
100_5871.jpg (30.69 KiB) Viewed 16060 times

cordapya
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

Unread post by cordapya »

:( :( :( :( GOOSE BUMPS WITH TEARS :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :wink :wink :wink :wink :wink :wink :wink

Chibong, Allan take care of 'Ya Siony & Florence too. Watch her closely. :wink
What is essential is invisible to the eye.

GOD doesn't need my ability, but my availability.

SIBULING
Website Benefactor
Website Benefactor

Unread post by SIBULING »

sorry bon,oo amo yaon.
gps ,yaden pagagamit ko ngade para di mawa abay lagwa.pasensya na .wara na ako sa sarili sa kadamu na panghitabo,sunod sunod gayud.

Alibangbang
Thread Moderator
Thread Moderator

Unread post by Alibangbang »

cordapya wrote: :( :( :( :( GOOSE BUMPS WITH TEARS :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :wink :wink :wink :wink :wink :wink :wink

Chibong, Allan take care of 'Ya Siony & Florence too. Watch her closely. :wink

GINOOO TABANG. KAKULBAI MAG TAN-AW NAN INI.

OO agaw mana c si papong simbako intawon basin mag post traumatic stress disorder kay kit-an sa gayod niya sila na gadamiyang nan ila dugo ugsa inka bugtu-an nan gininhawa. :(
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those that matter... don't mind and those that mind... don't matter." Dr. Suess

maruya
Enthusiastic Member
Enthusiastic Member

Unread post by maruya »

i don't know if you would believe me, but it's like this, i was reading k-spy's "sugilanon" and after went to the pictures posted during bing's wedding.........only to recall how mama tit shows her natural smile and also bing na molawom dayon an kandiis, then bob asked me "waray picture ngad on ni JR, tubag sab ako, yadi pero gamayi sa, di maklaro" bob bowed his head saying "sayang, wara na an partner ko".... inday ono na talimad on na minkalit da sa iton imageshack pagbutwa, yaisip ko, gusto siguro ni bing na ipost an picture na pagatotokan ko, and here it is:

and

to mama tit and bing . . . . . . . no matter how we hold on to, that this time would not come, but it is god's will.........

to tito jun . . . . . . your death is a great loss to bob, when he bowed his head saying "sayang wara na an ako partner" i could feel how he treasured your company. . .during your time as the provincial treasurer and even after your retirement . . .

KAMINGAWI PALANDONGON!!!!!!!

cocopuff
Certified Member
Certified Member
Birthday: 14 Dec 1970

Unread post by cocopuff »

Grabehii sa gayud an impact sa car..chills up my spine visualizing the accident. I hope this will tell us all that SPEED will not get us anywhere faster and anything can happen when on the road....So sorry gayud sa Herrera & Falcon families for this horrible accident, you are in my thoughts & prayers.... Agree sab gayud ako sa iban na comment na hopefully ma implement an speed limit hasta SEATBELT kay labi na madayaw na an road for travel to help lessen this kind of accidents. As for the survivors swerte gayud kamo...God has not chosen you this time instead has given you a second chance at life. It may be difficult to forget this but I pray that in time it gets easier. SALAMATEER gayud K-SPY for keeping us (out here) informed of what really happened. :cry:
"Poor is the man whose pleasures depend on the permission of another." -Madonna.

sheilap
Enthusiastic Member
Enthusiastic Member

Unread post by sheilap »

kboy, bing's hubby is coping up i think.. we were talking to him last night, inpabasa niya sa amo an ila mga texts ni bing before the incident happened., Siguro malingaw pa siya kuman kay damo pa n tao nakiramay, pero after nan lubong mingawoners na gayod siguro yaon siya.

BONSAL
FOUNDER & ADMINISTRATOR
FOUNDER & ADMINISTRATOR
Birthday: 25 Sep 1976

Unread post by BONSAL »

lang-on mo ning si kboy na dili gayud siya pasagdan nan Barkada kay siya na gayud an substitute ni Bing2x sa mga gimik nato puhon.

E share ko lamang sa iyo an last namo na iban ni Bing2x two months ago when she visited Manila. Ga gimik kami sa Trinity with PAto and cebu-based PS batchmates.
Attachments
1_110451705l.jpg
1_110451705l.jpg (43.06 KiB) Viewed 15962 times
1_358303455l.jpg
1_358303455l.jpg (39.25 KiB) Viewed 15962 times
"Unless you try to do something beyond what you have already mastered, you will never grow."
- ronald e. Osborn

teaboars
Certified Member
Certified Member

Unread post by teaboars »

.....no person is ever truly alone. those who live no more, whom we loved, echo still within our thoughts, our words, our hearts.....

i will surely miss you, bing..... :cry: :cry: :cry:
"hain an sultada, anhi?"...ALABAMA SQUARE...
"do everything to win except cheat".....SULTADA NA!

BONSAL
FOUNDER & ADMINISTRATOR
FOUNDER & ADMINISTRATOR
Birthday: 25 Sep 1976

Unread post by BONSAL »

bors,

ay2x kakulbai sab nan imo avatar....magsa lamang kita makuga. mokodto ba kaw sa Tago? mouli ako next week kinahanglan magkita-kita gayud kita puhon kay malipay dakan sa lamang yaon si Bing2x na magtibotibo an barkada.
"Unless you try to do something beyond what you have already mastered, you will never grow."
- ronald e. Osborn

Uhot
Enthusiastic Member
Enthusiastic Member

Unread post by Uhot »

Uhot wrote:K-spy, salamati nan tin-aw na balita nan trahedya. Yangaligkigi sa gayud ako ... ay ay na pagkatulohi sa gayud sa pamilya nan in pupho ni God ...ka grabihi ... pero wara say gayud ato mahimo, mahitabo an mahitabo gayud ... Diyos da an yahibawo ... Mana Tit, Nong Jun and Bingbing ... you will be missed ....
To the bereaved families of Falcon, Herrera and Acosta, we are deeply sorry and saddened of your great three in one loss. Although it is true that it is very hard to accept the fact and nurture your aching hearts but in due time and along the way God’s healing power and their memories will sustain you. They are not gone, they are just out of site. That gruesome accident was God’s calling for them and our wake up call. I agree to some comments. Hurting as it was but I believe, they are happy and at peace with God … tulo gud sila gaiban… “barkada” in sugat na banda nan Diyos iban an mga anghel ug Virgen Mary. And true, we are mourning but they are smiling. Just keep on praying, hang on to God’s love and mercy and everything will be well. :wink :wink :wink

Again, To Mana Tit, Manong Jun and Bingbing, your memories will live in our hearts.

“Eternal rest grant unto them O Lord,
And let the perpetual light shine upon them.
May they rest in peace. Amen.” :wink :wink :wink
Stop, look and listen ... "Silence is golden!"

bubbles
Certified Member
Certified Member

Unread post by bubbles »

Bing, you will be greatly missed and forever loved.

Until we meet again Bing...

( Dili ko kalimtan before ako ga 30th b-day, thank u so much Bing.)

cordapya
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

Unread post by cordapya »

sughac wrote:Kakulba-i na sugilanon. An seat belt gayud an importante na isukbot. Experiments had proven that using seat belts reduced the risk of death and injury.Here in America and other parts of the world,they are so strict about it. It's either you buckle up or you will get a ticket. Even if the car will roll over, you still have a big chance of surviving if you use your seat belts.And that is why it's provided in your car and legislators passed a law about it because it can save life.It might be uncomfortable to some ( especially if you're not used to it )but i'd rather be uncomfortable than be dead...So please !! , use your seat belts when you hit the road..

You're right SUGZ for safety reason seatbelt gayod gamiton. PERO in this case, koman kopa hibaw-e na an crosswind na SUV was made na waray kono seatbelts nan back seat (s) :shock: . Kay kon ad-on pa dili garo si 'Ya Tit & Bingbing mang lagpot. Kay si Jun & Florence ngani yaka seatbelts sa front. So yaka seatbelts gayod isab sa "Ya Tit kon may seatbelt pa. PERO isab lagi bisan honhon kopa abay figured out useless lamang kay patay nasa sila. All I can say na TIME FOR THEM TO EXIT IN THIS WORLD AND ENTER INTO ANOTHER DOOR OF ETERNAL LIFE.
What is essential is invisible to the eye.

GOD doesn't need my ability, but my availability.

Binignit
Thread Moderator/Website Benefactor
Thread Moderator/Website Benefactor

Unread post by Binignit »

SIBULING wrote:
kampanaryo_spy wrote:
SIBULING wrote:
gps pa adto an tawag sa may ligid.na mu automatic brake or basta sa may ligid yaon na mo control basta kusog an pag brake mo.

Sibs, "ABS" or Anti Lock Brake System. An GPS is Global Positioning System. Pero apikihi na kaw kay may imo "S".