MABUHAY K_spy!!!

New announcements will be posted here.

Moderators: kampanaryo_spy, cordapya

IndyGirl
Occasional Member
Occasional Member

Re: MABUHAY K_spy!!!

Unread post by IndyGirl »

Ayok, salamati gayod! Adto na sa Facebook mo an ako home address asta an bag-o ko na cell number. Yahoooooo!!!!!! Excited na gayod ako makabasa. Thank you so much and have a wonderful and safe trip always.

BONSAL
FOUNDER & ADMINISTRATOR
FOUNDER & ADMINISTRATOR
Birthday: 25 Sep 1976

Unread post by BONSAL »

ayok wrote:Send me your address Manay para maka mail ako nan imo kopya when I fly to Sfo on Wednesday next week. Pwede mo sab i send address sa facebook account ko.
Mana, puyde ba mag-order nan duha? baydan ko da pag-abot mo. An isa tuho ako e preserved (para abtan pa ni brent & marco) tapos an ika duha ako ipanhambog sa tanan kila ko ngadi sa manila ug sa laing nasud na dili mga surigaonon para masayud gayud sila uno kalami nan Surigao del Sur particularly an Tago. :roll :roll :roll
"Unless you try to do something beyond what you have already mastered, you will never grow."
- ronald e. Osborn

BONSAL
FOUNDER & ADMINISTRATOR
FOUNDER & ADMINISTRATOR
Birthday: 25 Sep 1976

Unread post by BONSAL »

The Mabuhay article contributed by Kspy may possibly be a start to ignite into the whole world the discovery of the hidden marvels of Surigao Del Sur particulary Tago.

Let's all thank Kspy for unselfishly partaking us his brilliant mind. Because of his writings, Tago is now only hidden by name moreover a celebrated substance.

I also thank God for giving us a rare, incomparable & brilliant Tagon-on like Kspy.

(as posted in FB)
"Unless you try to do something beyond what you have already mastered, you will never grow."
- ronald e. Osborn

yellow bell
Neophyte
Neophyte

Unread post by yellow bell »

k_spy,

Wow, congratulation!!!
You've such a brilliant mind, you deserve our salute! :roll
We're so, so proud of you :-({|=
Hope you can share/send us a copy, para amo ipanhambug.
Just tell me the cost so I could send you the amount.

Salamater daan.

yellow bell

maruya
Enthusiastic Member
Enthusiastic Member

Unread post by maruya »

k-spy,

you have made it on top, not only the tagon-ons but the whole surigao del sur is very proud of you!

badung
Website Benefactor
Website Benefactor
Birthday: 29 Jan 1947

Unread post by badung »

K_spy,

Congratulations! I am so excited to get a copy of the Mabuhay magazine. I want to read it, and I want my kids to read your article and know more about our place. I'll also show the magazine to my co-workers. I might ask somebody who is coming here from Manila to take this "super special issue" of Mabuhay, so don't worry about keeping one copy for me because I know that everyone in our place would really love to get one. Like everyone else, I am so happy for you. To me, you are a Global Filipino. Congratulations.

starbucks
Provisional Member
Provisional Member

Unread post by starbucks »

With all your comments and praises, I need not say more. So, for my brother, CONGRATULATIONS AND PALAKPAKAN!!!!!!! :roll :roll :roll

toyang
Devoted Member
Devoted Member

Unread post by toyang »

K-spy,

Kalisod lamang inin huli na sa balita.... pero sige lamang pwede pa mo habol..

am so proud of you kamps. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! :roll :roll :roll
Don't get disappointed when God doesn't give you what you want... For he knows the
best time for you to have it...

Insomada
Thread Moderator/Website Benefactor
Thread Moderator/Website Benefactor

Unread post by Insomada »

What else is there to say. Kampanaryo’s prowess in writing has certainly put Tago in the map, map of holiday destinations (sooner or later). And that would pave the way in restoring Tandag flights. Yeheeee!

Bravo Kamps, bravo, you made us all proud once again. Well done!

pepotatoy
Provisional Member
Provisional Member
Birthday: 07 Dec 1988

Unread post by pepotatoy »

congratulations po! keep on inspiring us. :) - aika montenegro & family
"The best things in life are unseen.
That's why we close our eyes when we sleep...
when we kiss...
and when we dream."

ramojs93
Certified Member
Certified Member
Birthday: 28 Oct 1974

Unread post by ramojs93 »

Congratulations! K-Spy! :roll :roll :roll now how can i get a copy? i want a copy!

edpels
Certified Member
Certified Member
Birthday: 05 Jun 1964

Unread post by edpels »

kspy, i've already given my congrats to you in facebook. lang-ahay c ayok i-apil ako sa listahan nan tagaan niya nan copy. thanks daan.

kampanaryo_spy
CO-FOUNDER & SENIOR EDITOR
CO-FOUNDER & SENIOR EDITOR

Unread post by kampanaryo_spy »

to all of you:

again, thank you so, so much for the kind words.

laiden told me that amor is sending her through LBC seven copies of Mabuhay. (Laiden must've received them by now.) My cousin Dahl from Cebu has sent me two copies and I have given the other copy to Mrs. Lala Ambray, Provincial Tourism Officer.

I filched three copies when I flew to Manila via Davao last Wednesday. And I'll be giving Pato and Kiboglets a copy each, that is, if they're going home for the PSAA. [-X Here's hoping I can still get a few more copies when I fly back on Sunday. :-D

I understand a lot will be quite frustrated when they get to read the article because it's quite short. But we have to understand that it was more of an accommodation because PAL normally doesn't feature places of interest in areas where it doesn't have regular flights. Our greatest consolation is that we were given the chance to show what SDS can offer.

That the Editor mentioned Cag(a)wait in his Editorial means he has taken notice of our province. Still, not until PAL restores its flights can we begin to hope that Surigao del Sur be given a full feature just like other destinations.

I will expand the article and maybe submit it to Inquirer. Here's hoping it gets to see the light of day. Until then, we can only count our blessings even if they come far and few between.

Again, thank you so much, guys!
"Most claims of originality are testimony to ignorance and most claims of magic are testimony to hubris." -James March-

manday
Certified Member
Certified Member

Unread post by manday »

c o n g ra t u l a t i o n s! you certainly made us proud! :roll :roll :roll

IndyGirl
Occasional Member
Occasional Member

Unread post by IndyGirl »

Ayok, I got it! Thank you very much! It was nice talking to you on the phone the other day. Take care and God bless...