2007 LA Reunion Early Birds !!!

For Tagon-ons in USA matters, you may post it here...

Moderators: kampanaryo_spy, cordapya, sigwel

sughac
Devoted Member
Devoted Member

2007 LA Reunion Early Birds !!!

Unread post by sughac »

A Warm Welcome to the Early Birds !!!!!

UHOT made a touchdown at the LAX ( Los Angeles Airport ) at 12:15 noon. I picked her up and we had a buffet lunch at a Chinese Restaurant. At 5:30pm today , i'll be picking up SAPA_ALASKA at the Burbank Airport.She barely arrived from the Philippines. These are the two winners of the special prize that we are giving away for Tagon-on early birds at $500.00 each. Tagon-ons in USA 2007 reunion came out in the newspaper last Saturday ( with the picture of en en feliciano and leoncio luarez on a bamboo raft at Cagpangi falls ) and it will come out again in the next week edition with all the pictures of the events. It will be posted soon.So,just check it out.

manday
Certified Member
Certified Member

Congratulations

Unread post by manday »

Congratulations to the winners, I wish that the reunion will be successful and enjoyable.Good luck to all of you and have a great fun! To sapaalaska welcome back, ay ay grabe kaw sa gayod ka jetsetter and I am just happy for you. Hala enjoy your reunion malipay na lamang ako knowing that you all enjoyed the event.

We are set to leave for New York on Friday with sibuling family. I wish I would see in flesh Alibangbang and the rest of tagon-on there.

kampanaryo_spy
CO-FOUNDER & SENIOR EDITOR
CO-FOUNDER & SENIOR EDITOR

Unread post by kampanaryo_spy »

sugz,

whooooyyyy in dividenduhan kay dayon! (LAST TWO!) laong $5,000 and prize sa early bird, nanga ya $500 dakan dayon? #-o
"Most claims of originality are testimony to ignorance and most claims of magic are testimony to hubris." -James March-

Alibangbang
Thread Moderator
Thread Moderator

Re: 2007 LA Reunion Early Birds !!!

Unread post by Alibangbang »

sughac wrote:A Warm Welcome to the Early Birds !!!!!

UHOT made a touchdown at the LAX ( Los Angeles Airport ) at 12:15 noon. I picked her up and we had a buffet lunch at a Chinese Restaurant. At 5:30pm today , i'll be picking up SAPA_ALASKA at the Burbank Airport.She barely arrived from the Philippines. These are the two winners of the special prize that we are giving away for Tagon-on early birds at $500.00 each. Tagon-ons in USA 2007 reunion came out in the newspaper last Saturday ( with the picture of en en feliciano and leoncio luarez on a bamboo raft at Cagpangi falls ) and it will come out again in the next week edition with all the pictures of the events. It will be posted soon.So,just check it out.

Sug,

The BFFs just called. Amodan way mga tug, karuga kay min-abot si Darigold. :-D

Adto kay si Darigold amoy galuto nan itlog na presko gikan sa labot nan hinangkan ni Judy ba or Flor? :-D Well, one or the other para pamahaw nila.

Sug, claroha aton kay bagan no need to go sa Burbank Airport kay si Saps ya recruit nan duha (Seattlelegalgirl and Judstump) to do the scenic route. In short mag drive sila upat, Charlie and the Angels.

Nah kay dugan san tulo demodo 500X3 = 1500. :-D :-D

Have fun, enjoy and enjoy some more !!!!! :D :D Komusta dakan sa tanan
Last edited by Alibangbang on Fri Jun 29, 2007 12:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those that matter... don't mind and those that mind... don't matter." Dr. Suess

Alibangbang
Thread Moderator
Thread Moderator

Re: Congratulations

Unread post by Alibangbang »

manday wrote:We are set to leave for New York on Friday with sibuling family. I wish I would see in flesh Alibangbang and the rest of tagon-on there.

Mandayyyyy....

Great you are coming.... :-D wara ko ma claro kon iban kaw. I'm happy.

Unavailable ako June 29th to July 5th. We have tentative plans for July 6 or 7 in the afternoon. INATO HA? Kaon kita sa lo-ak nan saging :-D :-D

Let's keep in touch. Lang-a si Sibs I've touched base with Farm already.

I look forward to seeing you guys soon.
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those that matter... don't mind and those that mind... don't matter." Dr. Suess

manday
Certified Member
Certified Member

Thank you

Unread post by manday »

Abbs, Thank you for the anticipation of seeing us. I am going with them after being cloistered for several months. This is my first grand trip after I toiled the hard soil. I hope to see you in person, the last time I saw you was when I was still in grade six. I will tell sibuling ( the master of our trip)about your sched. I heard that we are taking the alternative route after New york to Washington D.C. I just cross my fingers that your respective scheds will jibe.

For me, anything goes, as long as we see each other, that would be great. Really.

sughac
Devoted Member
Devoted Member

Re: 2007 LA Reunion Early Birds !!!

Unread post by sughac »

Alibangbang wrote:
sughac wrote:A Warm Welcome to the Early Birds !!!!!

Sug,

The BFFs just called. Amodan way mga tug, karuga kay min-abot si Darigold. :-D

Adto kay si Darigold amoy galuto nan itlog na presko gikan sa labot nan hinangkan ni Judy ba or Flor? :-D Well, one or the other para pamahaw nila.

Sug, claroha aton kay bagan no need to go sa Burbank Airport kay si Saps ya recruit nan duha (Seattlelegalgirl and Judstump) to do the scenic route. In short mag drive sila upat, Charlie and the Angels.

Nah kay dugan san tulo demodo 500X3 = 1500. :-D :-D

Have fun, enjoy and enjoy some more !!!!! :D :D Komusta dakan sa tanan

abb,
amo lagi ya-otro an huna huna nan babaye, tagad tagad taraw ako na iya tawag , waray min-abot. tawag ako sa iya phone waray motubag. tawgi ko si seattlelegalgirl, amo ko pa hibaw-i na wara baya madayon adto kuno sa ila turog. gabilin baya siya na voicemail sa ako na dili siya modayon. sayang di niya madawat an $500. an imo t-shirt si uhot dakan an mag-da.thx for the support!!

sapaalaska
Thread Moderator
Thread Moderator
Birthday: 01 May 1964

Unread post by sapaalaska »

yadi intawon buhi pa. yaka abot kami kaina kaadlawon. grabe kay gayud inin ako ka apragon. dili na mag usab. wow cebuanohi....

balitaw, thanks god gayud an ako energy level taasay pa. Kay kon mokunhod na gani pamati ko diretso tumba. simbako....

Love you Lord for my life. Praise be to God.