Tagosds.Org Discussion Board

Laong nila an taga Tago kuno para-away pero hanugay. Mamingawuni naman ganahani mandahap-dahap nan notisya. Naman ini na pabyon inhimo para kita na mga Tagon-on magkasinusihay, magka-binayluay nan mga gilaong, nan notisya, nan kaayuhan.
It is currently Mon Dec 10, 2018 10:26 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Unread postPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 10:22 am 
Neophyte
Neophyte

Birthday: 21 Aug 1978
Uncle Jun Medrano was here last Jan. 2 till Jan. 7, he was here with Tita Delle. So, happy he took time to visit me here in Jacksonville, Florida. So with Tita Delle, that despite her busy schedule minkanhi gayud sya to visit me and check kon ok an ako kahimtang nganhi. Nway, My husband drove us to Orlando, Miami and Keylargo. We had a great time, I miss you Uncle Jun and Tita Delle.. Hope to see you soon.. Im looking forward for your next visit here... IL post our pictures as soon as il figure out how to post pix.

Last edited by Benben Gandionco on Thu Jan 22, 2009 5:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

Unread postPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 12:38 pm 
CO-FOUNDER & SENIOR EDITOR
CO-FOUNDER & SENIOR EDITOR

hi, ben.

welcome back. here's hoping that from now on, you make this site your home away from home.

and where are the pics? i wanna see how the former mutya ng tago blooms in the land of milk and honey. :-D

Unread postPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 4:48 pm 
Neophyte
Neophyte

Birthday: 21 Aug 1978
hi Kuya K_spy,

Musta? So glad to hear from you.. Yes, bloom gayud ako but bloom na burot. hahaha... Sign of progress. Ikaw sunod bisita ko ngadi naman mukadi kaw gayud.... Bibuhi gayud kami ngadi uncle Jun kay arang na mabantayan labi na mga tabai na mga americans, maski uno dakan lagi bantayan and non stop an amu kaon. By the way, So happy we have this organization, makalingaw and makawala mingaw just by looking at the pictures and updated kaw permi sa mga latest ngaton.
God Bless and stay happy and nice..

Benben

Unread postPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:59 am 
Thread Moderator/Website Benefactor
Thread Moderator/Website Benefactor

Benben Gandionco wrote:
Uncle Jun Medrano was here last Jan. 2 till Jan. 7, he was here with Tita Delle.
Tita Delle as in Delia Bolonia Cuyno?