Uncle Jun, was here in Florida..

For Tagon-ons in USA matters, you may post it here...

Moderators: kampanaryo_spy, cordapya, sigwel

Benben Gandionco
Neophyte
Neophyte
Birthday: 21 Aug 1978

Uncle Jun, was here in Florida..

Unread post by Benben Gandionco »

Uncle Jun Medrano was here last Jan. 2 till Jan. 7, he was here with Tita Delle. So, happy he took time to visit me here in Jacksonville, Florida. So with Tita Delle, that despite her busy schedule minkanhi gayud sya to visit me and check kon ok an ako kahimtang nganhi. Nway, My husband drove us to Orlando, Miami and Keylargo. We had a great time, I miss you Uncle Jun and Tita Delle.. Hope to see you soon.. Im looking forward for your next visit here... IL post our pictures as soon as il figure out how to post pix.
Last edited by Benben Gandionco on Thu Jan 22, 2009 5:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

kampanaryo_spy
CO-FOUNDER & SENIOR EDITOR
CO-FOUNDER & SENIOR EDITOR

Re: Uncle Jun, was here in Florida..

Unread post by kampanaryo_spy »

hi, ben.

welcome back. here's hoping that from now on, you make this site your home away from home.

and where are the pics? i wanna see how the former mutya ng tago blooms in the land of milk and honey. :-D
"Most claims of originality are testimony to ignorance and most claims of magic are testimony to hubris." -James March-

Benben Gandionco
Neophyte
Neophyte
Birthday: 21 Aug 1978

Unread post by Benben Gandionco »

hi Kuya K_spy,

Musta? So glad to hear from you.. Yes, bloom gayud ako but bloom na burot. hahaha... Sign of progress. Ikaw sunod bisita ko ngadi naman mukadi kaw gayud.... Bibuhi gayud kami ngadi uncle Jun kay arang na mabantayan labi na mga tabai na mga americans, maski uno dakan lagi bantayan and non stop an amu kaon. By the way, So happy we have this organization, makalingaw and makawala mingaw just by looking at the pictures and updated kaw permi sa mga latest ngaton.
God Bless and stay happy and nice..

Benben

Binignit
Thread Moderator/Website Benefactor
Thread Moderator/Website Benefactor

Unread post by Binignit »

Benben Gandionco wrote:Uncle Jun Medrano was here last Jan. 2 till Jan. 7, he was here with Tita Delle.
Tita Delle as in Delia Bolonia Cuyno?