LOUSIANA-TEXAS EYES OF THE HURRICANE

For Tagon-ons in USA matters, you may post it here...

Moderators: kampanaryo_spy, cordapya, sigwel

taga-tago

LOUSIANA-TEXAS EYES OF THE HURRICANE

Unread post by taga-tago »

If you read the news enough particularly the weather forecast, we all have known that hurricane-Rita is bound to have a landfall in Houston-Galveston Metro, where we some of the Tagon-on people resides.It is shown to hit Galveston, Port Arthur, Beaumont, Southeast Houston (Texas) and western Lousiana. Katrina just devastated New Orleans(Lousiana) and 2days ago Houston Metro was to face the 3rd most dangerous hurricane, they said. But good and bad, now route changed a little bit east of Houston close to Lake Charles, Lousiana.Still, Houston is going to experience a huge and 100mph or more wind also.Perhaps, a high inch of flood too. Weatherforecast said, we shall expect the unexpected.As of now, streets are more calm, but still people are waiting for gasoline from San Antonio, west of Houston. Gasoline stations are dry, stores are closed, traffic flow is slow,ATM-bank are frozen.Houston-Galveston Metro has prepared for this kind of inevitable calamity yet, it's beyond human nature. Hearsays, evacuation was well planned yet, they overlooked the gasoline comsumption.Wherever would that be, whatever color/race they are, let us pray that it wouldn't be that worst. And that, everyone will be safe in the hands of our Saviour, Jesus Christ. And here's some thought to ponder which I excerpted from my Traveler's Prayer Book:

THERE'S A REASON

For ev'ry pain, that we must bear,
For ev'ry burden, ev'ry care, THERE'S A REASON.
For ev'ry grief, that bows the heart,
For ev'ry tear-drop that is shed, THERE'S A REASON.
For ev'ry hurt, for ev'ry plight,
For lonely, pain-racked night, THERE'S A REASON.
But if we TRUST GOD, as we should,
It all will work out for our GOOD,
HE KNOWS THE REASON

kampanaryo_spy
CO-FOUNDER & SENIOR EDITOR
CO-FOUNDER & SENIOR EDITOR

Unread post by kampanaryo_spy »

sa tanan taga-tago ngaton,

we're all praying for your safety and deliverance.

as the bible says: this, too, shall pass. so, just hang on to god.
"Most claims of originality are testimony to ignorance and most claims of magic are testimony to hubris." -James March-

cordapya
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

Unread post by cordapya »

I talked to Embet Medrano Saturday & Sunday. Kalo-oy sa Dios wara sila affectohi kadayaw nan hurricane. ALL the TAGON-ONS in TEXAS are fine. Salamat sa DIOS. I called Ellen Pareja & Bob Risma - they are all fine. Thanks to all your prayers.
What is essential is invisible to the eye.

GOD doesn't need my ability, but my availability.

Unread post by Guest »

salamat sa balita cordaps.

amoy sa gud laong ngadi na wara kuno mamakwit an mga taga tago kay anad-anad sa lagi kuno nan bagyo ngadi kada disyembre.

padayon lamang kita pag-ampo kay basin mubalik an hurricane para mangayon pasaylo. simbako!

k_spy

sigwel
Thread Moderator
Thread Moderator

hurricane

Unread post by sigwel »

taga-tago,

tagahain kaw baya? salamatirs kay ana ko raba kahungangunganan adto. salamatir sa prayers niyo tanan!

sigz