Re: Not even the Storm can stop the Christmas Party ..

For Tagon-ons in USA matters, you may post it here...

Moderators: kampanaryo_spy, cordapya, sigwel

sughac
Devoted Member
Devoted Member

Unread post by sughac »

HEADS-UP:

Sughac has requested me to delete all the pictures because some have complained that they are "dark." Sughac will repost here all the pictures faster than you can say, "aw amo?"

pero sugz, klaruhi sa ngadi sa ako monitor an iyo mga ginawngan. di saw madugom.

k_spy

wambi
Neophyte
Neophyte
Birthday: 30 Sep 1958

Unread post by wambi »

Nonon,

My mom and I had a GREAT time last night. Glad we could FINALLY make a reunion (missed a few along the way). Looking forward to MANY more!

Joe

kampanaryo_spy
CO-FOUNDER & SENIOR EDITOR

Unread post by kampanaryo_spy »

sugz,

thanks for posting the pic of wambi. we've been exchanging PMs since way back when. in fact, he called me once (after getting my number from tata pilapil) and we talked about his family and yes, his intention to flesh out names in their family tree.

uno yaon kagamayi da niyo? madjaw gani iton si abb. :-D hain baya an mga powerpuff girls sali sa manalimbuwagan?
"Most claims of originality are testimony to ignorance and most claims of magic are testimony to hubris." -James March-

sughac
Devoted Member
Devoted Member

Unread post by sughac »

Joe,

It was our pleasure meeting you and your mom.We had a meeting after you left and we came up with different activities and projects for 2010. I'll pm it to you in the next couple of days. Send me pictures of your wife and lovely daughter and i'll post it here. Thanks again for the effort. Though ,the rain was unbelievable but you showed up. What can i say man ? You really impress everyone in the group....

sughac
Devoted Member
Devoted Member

Unread post by sughac »

kampanaryo_spy wrote:sugz,

thanks for posting the pic of wambi. we've been exchanging PMs since way back when. in fact, he called me once (after getting my number from tata pilapil) and we talked about his family and yes, his intention to flesh out names in their family tree.

uno yaon kagamayi da niyo? madjaw gani iton si abb. :-D hain baya an mga powerpuff girls sali sa manalimbuwagan?
hamok na kabilingan nan iban pero it's ok. Basta magkatipon lang ayos na. Di sa gayud nato malikayan. An powerpuff girls , an isa, mending broken heart pa an drama....an isa caregiver na di puede mo off , an isa isab sige pa ila klase,di maka-absent. Mga anak ni iyo Benny Ong ga attend na Bday party nan ila sister-in-law.

sughac
Devoted Member
Devoted Member

Unread post by sughac »

Sorry folks , i have to redo these picture tonight because it came out so dark. Thanks.

pato
Thread Moderator
Thread Moderator

Unread post by pato »

Sughac,

tnx for sharing. I enjoyed watching the pictures.

Mana Abb,

You look gorgeous with your black outfit.

kampanaryo_spy

Unread post by kampanaryo_spy »

abb,

sakto si pato, MUPATAY KAW GAYUD NGANHI. yarehat ako nan yaon mo na anggulo, abi ko adto haw si julia ormond.

matay, minuskitiruhan sa gayud taraw an bitiis nan itom na labon wa say garo tagnok ngaton. :-D
"Most claims of originality are testimony to ignorance and most claims of magic are testimony to hubris." -James March-

sughac
Devoted Member
Devoted Member

Unread post by sughac »

Pato,

Kinon-o anhin ato plano. abay na pagdugay. Basta boto ako..

Alibangbang
Thread Moderator
Thread Moderator

Unread post by Alibangbang »

pato wrote:Sughac,

tnx for sharing. I enjoyed watching the pictures.

Mana Abb,

You look gorgeous with your black outfit.
Pats,

You're so sweeeet (BALIKOTSA) :-D Thank you. Masipog sa lamang kita. :oops: Kon si Nang Tilde pa, "Day (Inday), ngano man ning mga tawo sa Knew Yark mag sege mag loto (mourn)? Bisag asa ta moadto maka goul kay hapit tanang tawo nag loto man. Astang mga lalaki sul-ob ug itom dili maayo tan-awon!" :-D Pats, bagan inka tapnan ako kay kon mag sugod na gani pag tignaw perme na sa isab ako ga loto. 8-[
Last edited by Alibangbang on Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those that matter... don't mind and those that mind... don't matter." Dr. Suess

Alibangbang
Thread Moderator
Thread Moderator

Unread post by Alibangbang »

kampanaryo_spy wrote:Image

abb,

sakto si pato, MUPATAY KAW GAYUD NGANHI. yarehat ako nan yaon mo na anggulo, abi ko adto haw si julia ormond.

matay, minuskitiruhan sa gayud taraw an bitiis nan itom na labon wa say garo tagnok ngaton. :-D

K-Spy,

This is the first hahahahaha.... si Sabrina (Fairchild) baya :-D aw hinoan we have one thing in common, mo dag sa kahoy. :-D She, to salivate over David Larrabee as he danced the night away, ako para ma ngutlo nan ugbos nan bago para e sagol sa ginat-an na dabong na may subak na sinugba na isda (yum). :-D

Ayay na tao kaw hubag-hubagan sa isab kitan sawan nan inin imo pamarahe, wa rabay tawas ngadi. Kon may mga kilay na mangoro ikaw gayod an sad-an. :-D

K-Spy, aduy agaw madayaw gayod ma malhin kita ngadto kay hu ag mo baga an ato bohok :lol: bisan onhon pag banyos nan Frizz-Ease mo sekarag gayod :lol: hapit kona lastikohi. Dili na mag kinahanglan nan minoxidil :roll

Mahagkot kanaman perme di sabanas. Haladi na lagi ngadi :wink :wink

Whoy an amo nan ini baya paga estoryahan kay si-o pa kondi, thanks to you my dear friend, si Agnes.

Nah uno na kinon-o kaw kadi? Para maka daug ako under your tutelage nan sungka.
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those that matter... don't mind and those that mind... don't matter." Dr. Suess

sughac
Devoted Member
Devoted Member

Unread post by sughac »

sughac
Devoted Member
Devoted Member

Unread post by sughac »

Wambi and me

sughac
Devoted Member
Devoted Member

Unread post by sughac »

Ay ya-uno sa inin imageshack kalit sa mi down. silom dakan isab

sughac
Devoted Member
Devoted Member

Unread post by sughac »

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage