- Usage Policies
- Forum Guidelines
- Posting Rules
cordapya
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

Unread post by cordapya »

DAGHAN SALAMAT.... SA_BAYBAYON.. :D :D
What is essential is invisible to the eye.

GOD doesn't need my ability, but my availability.

Re: "per se" "de facto" varied-variety

Unread post by Guest »

sa_baybayon wrote:Mga Kababayan-

Dugay na unta ako mo entra nganhi sa Skipping Rope pero mag-abay ako makaho. Kuman pa ako sud kay bagan madayaw anhin gabitil. I apologize for any hurt feelings as a consequence of this dispute and my entry. My point is only to bring PEACE to everyone’s heart – that if one desires so. We can, if we would only listen and understand each other’s feelings with our hearts and not being influenced by the outside world.

Going straight to the point, tabangi ako niyo kay ato ini hingut-an inin gilaong nganhi. Sa pagkatinuod dili gayud ako kon expert or master nan English language pero may igo-igoay isab ako na ibala sa pakig-gila-ong. We should know at the very start that we are not Americans nor Britains. Everyone here is just trying to speak out for himself or air out his feelings since tagosds.org website is our meeting grounds nan pakighimamat, paghukwad nan kamingaw or kasadya sa ato mga kahunganhunganan… FREE for everybody to share.

Thanks to BONSAL for his hard works and time spent in his legacy to Tago and for theTagon-ons. “Hard Works, Good Deeds” and Not Foolish Pride but Foolish Heart, huh Bonsal! … uuhyy! So, in turn, we should make very good use of it because it is free for all. Again, Bonsal, thanks and keep it up! I think in Surigao Sur, duha da kitan may yaon. We should love, protect and preserve it by bringing in healthy and helpful topics and conversations even arguments/debates for everyone to share including bloggers, and not to abuse it. Ipakita nato na kita edukado ug marunong pa gayud, dili maru kundi may pinag-aralan at may magandang asal. Sigi react lamang kamo, ok lang. Jokes are jokes!

Ako dada lang nan laptop wara pa ako ka-blog, pero dugay na abay basa-basa (sebyo-basa). Sa dagan nan panahon, yasusi ko kon sino-sino an matino ug maayong binhi nganhi sa website. Ug, sino-sino isab an way baruganan ug madadaaaa da nan sug, amodan kawayan, bawug-bawog ba - kon hain an hangin adto sab. Mabaw dang kalipay ug mahuyang pa gayud. Uwan-uwan sa langit, an kigdan …. t – korek!

Please know that bisan sino kaniyo nganhi lakip na ako kuman, may sayop nan inenglish gayud in one time or another, knowingly or unknowingly, kay dili sa ato iton DILA. Yes, everyone is entitled to his own opinion but everybody is liable to commit mistakes.

An ako sab himbaw-an sa Americano, yaon colloquial English na man nato sab awaton sa ordinaryo na gilaong, amo yaon pagalaong na “When in Rome be a Roman”, man mada isab sa ato hinuon. Hamok basta America pag-usapan. Mahamok inin gahimo pero dili tanan makasabot kanato nan ini na pakulo.

I believe, an tema ta nganhi, igo da sa maghimamat – makig-gilaong - palabwanay, pasikatay, insiganay, hambugay (an iban makatawa, an iban sab gayubit) pero amo sa gayud, BABA :lol: da say puhonan‘Yakakaon ako, yakalagot sa sulti na inamot-amot’. Kapit sa patalim baya gayud. As I said, everyone is free to express himself. So, one should also expect WORDS & SWORDS in return. Critism is healthy, only if it is CONSTRUCTIVE. Amo yaon na mga kasingkagul na masamdan ug mahugno na balatian tungod sa kahait nan DILA, a four letter word but (the longest and sharpest sword). Usahay may kabagbagan o kahatsahan o maluthang. And, mind you my friend, bantay-bantay(ido sa Pepe and Pilar), {reptide knows this} kay kon makasakit kaw sa iban, paghuwat kay may moabot da gayud kanimo. I warn you, you will have your share. And true, “For every action, there is always an equal opposite reaction.” Physics - Mr. J. Cesar (PVA) and Mr. A. Bautista (Purisima). Hala paturatoy lamang kamon iyo DILA way gapugong, tutal suma totalon, pag-tuwa puros mapuwa, UWABANG gihapon…. hehehe. Bugsay, yahilawod na ako. So, everything as to ini-ningenlish-ay is considerable.

And as to KAGI’s predicament, madayaw unta an entrada mo, you approach Sigwel privately, lang daut sa an tunada, bagan waray gayud nada. “Poor-Nada” Pasayloa lang ako kon ikasakit mo. Using the wrong word/s, phrases, fragments or sentences to your own choice is not a crime but hurting other’s feeling is another. Whoever you are, ‘I love you with the love of the Lord’. But as I said, if you listen with your heart, you will understand what I mean. Amo dakaw lagi nan ga-agbay dan pitlok, hehehe- seguro anad kaw nan ini na hinang. Amo inin in tudlo nan imo ginikanan? Obyen ba sa eskwelahan? Karaut bagan. Seguro professional kaw ug major or master in English pa tingale. Pero ato unta gamiton an ato hibawo sa minadayaw na paagi. Susiha an imo kasingkasing nan plastada na imo pinangutan-an ug pagkasulti kan Sigwel … ‘was there any bad motive behind it, influenced by others?’. And Kagi, if you turn your back around; would you be happy if same thing is being done to you by Sigwel or others? Expect me at your side, if ever that will happen. I will come out to the open again. And to you BLOGGERS, please don’t get me wrong, pakadyawa lamang niyo pagbasa, hinay-hinay lang kay waray ako maraut na tuyo nganhi. B ug-os ko lang pagakisaykisay nan inin “chicken breast” kay isagul natu sa ato salad. Salad nan GUGMA, PAKIGDAIT ug UNIDAD(dili dapit sa Aras-asan), kon posibly for the sake of Tago. I am just sending messages from my heart to your hearts. It is just a matter of ‘ACCEPTANCE with TRUE HUMILITY from the depths of everyone’s HEART’.

GOD BLESS YOU ALL! (ABS-CBN) KAPAMILYA GAME KA NA BA for PEACE, LOVE AND UNITY! Sa pamilya may unidad.
Salamatir gayud. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sa_baybayon,

thank you very much for sharing your thoughts. we need more posts with lots of wisdom and discenment like yours in this forum.

which reminds me of my esl (english as a second language) class not too long ago. my teacher, upon hearing the laments of the students (made up mostly of public elementary school teachers) reminded us that English is not our first language (as you also pointed out) and therefore we should not put too much pressure on ourselves and others by requiring them to speak or write perfectly.

English itself is not a perfect language, it is continually evolving, even as we type. And there is NOT one variety of the english language that is correct or perfect. What we do is we try to approximate the American, or the British or the Australian, but it doesn't make the Filipino variety any less. Sometimes we are too quick to judge people just because the way they speak or write is not similar to ours. We have to understand that language is also influenced by socio-cultural orientation, which is often different from ours.

Having said all that, I just want to say that I will type in English anytime, not because I am trying to impress anyone, but because I just want to be a global citizen..bwahahaha...joke! ag sa dayon mahilawod..

An ako point, tungod kay dili nato first language an English, ag gayud kita masayop..Maski gani first language speaker/writers ag masayop pa..kita pa sa noon...Amo yaon an trabaho nan editors...kun ato iperfect...mas mudako an unemployment sa pinas.. :lol:

iceprincess...grr nanga sa ya guest ako...waah! :lol: :oops: :roll:

iCeprIncEsS
Thread Moderator
Thread Moderator

padayon sa sugilanon...

Unread post by iCeprIncEsS »

sa baybayon,

when i was a little girl, my mother kept talking abt constructive criticism..she would correct me of my wrong mistakes :P many times to the point that it will hurt my bikini line (kakibitan an hita ba..tapos kalapdosan sa nan uway kay magahii sa lagi an utak brain..lol)...up until high school I would hear her unending diatribes (shhh! hahaha) on constructive criticism...

my college life took a different turn as she was too far away to give me those lectures, but it was so deeply embedded in my coconut shell that it was like i still hear her give those litanies as if it were back home.

what i learned now that i am older (and wiser compared to the foolish youth that i was) tho is that there is really no such thing as constructive criticism. criticism by definition, is a disapproval expressed by pointing out faults or shortcomings...(according to dictionary.com haha!) if we put it that way, i think nobody wants any form of disapproval, no matter what the motive may be.

my point is, and i am speaking from experience (which means anyone can refute my definitions, but not my experience! hahaha) it is not the criticism that's constructive, because as per definition, it is always destructive...oppss! what makes it constructive is the reaction of the target of the criticism..

in other words, if the object of the criticism receives it with a right attitude, and allows it to make a better person out of him, then that to me, makes the criticism constructive..

and i can go on and on with my ramblings, but the truth of the matter is, i am just buying time because I am running out of news to pass to a local paper and my boss will bite me with a long litany of destructive sermon on tuesday (kay ako i off an ako fone all weekend till monday kay holiday sa..) but because i know better, i will not wait for him to bite me, but i will grind my brain till i come up with something newsworthy to print..in the meantime the bloggers are stuck with my rhetorics..nyahahaha!

peace, everyone!

sibuling

chicago

Unread post by sibuling »

HI sigwel,yade na sab ako sa chicago ,madali ali da sa nugar dut on.malangkahi lang kuman.masakit gayud an Ginoo sa ako ,kareklamador ko pa sa.kuman na may suga magreklamo kun mahagkut ,amo gihapon.pero an tubag nan yaon,"sibuling paghuya ".

cordaps /manyosa ,yade nasab ako sa chicago.adoy abihay niyo,mangontrata ako nan pag tiles nan kusina.wow in ilugan an trabaho nan mga mexicano.balitaw tapos ko nan an amo kusina kahapon.kanaman lagwa na sab.an bana ko abay ako ipromote ngade sa iya maguwang na ako kuno an maghimo.an pangutana tagpila an labor??????lain na sab na linya.

cordapya
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

Aw! uno baya Sibuling magkamay-ong may-ong da an trabajo nan magpasta nan amagto hasta magbutang nan tiles sa kusina? Amo baya ini an pagatawag na "versatility" (noun) "versatile"(adjective). Dili ay kaw gayod na bulilit maghuya - amo? yaturaksoy kaw lamang. Yamoda abay duot-duota inin Michigan > Chicago. Kibali baya iton bongtod > Dumaduma.

Sibuling! Hala tawgi dayon si Manyosa tapus sultihi nan ato sabot parti sa reunion. Pa-drive-ba dakan siya sa Michigan. Notiyahi dayon ako. Yadi pakay an iya subre gikan kan Sister Bibianne. Wara pasa kami lagi magkita disdi nan pagpanaw ni madre. :roll: :roll: :roll:

kagi
Neophyte
Neophyte

Unread post by kagi »

Sigwel,

Una sa tanan mangayo ako nan pasaylo sa ako pm sa imo wara mo na garo e publicized kay gani naman private message para kita da duha an mahibawo. since, pagapost mo na sa public.....ako isab mag-public apology. pasensya na kay amo gayud yaon ako batasan medyo prangka ako na pagkatao pero i make it sure sa private ta kaw e criticize. si bonsal ga pm sab sa ako and gave me warning to block my account name if i repeat it again. bonsal sorry sab sa imo. dili na mautro. siguro dili dakan ako magpost nganhi kay basin makasa na sab ako. when i reviewed my message to sigwel, I realized that my comment was really sarcastic & destructive in form. again, im sorry....please accept my apology. :(

BONSAL
FOUNDER & ADMINISTRATOR
FOUNDER & ADMINISTRATOR
Birthday: 25 Sep 1976

Unread post by BONSAL »

To all moderators:

Please pm me your desired threads/categories or topics that you wanted to moderate. By moderating the thread assigned to you, it doesn't mean you're no longer be relevant to the motions of other thread. I encouraged you to generate sensible topics & please be flexible in posting comments. Thanks for continuously supporting the site.

To kagi:

Thanks for granting my call. Being an admin for this site, I accept your apology. Indeed, it absolutely shows that nobility rule over you. Everybody has its own shortcomings but as long you know how to manage it.... that makes a difference.

Just keep on posting.... i'll be here to guide you.

To all:

I just came from a breakfast meeting with my boss (sen. villar) with the rest of villar's financial consultants. I thought the meeting would be business in nature but it was intensively politics. In a recent event, scandals hound our president. There was a clamor of civilian-military junta take-over in our government. The threat is imminent. Bad elements in our political system are on a loose. As part of their desperate move, they lured my boss the presidency if the take-over would succeed in return of pulling out support to our president. But my boss whom i really admire...declined the offer. Instead, he mobilized his machineries to preserve democracy in our land. In this moment of political anxiety, let us pray that we may overcome this challenge & let democracy prevails. Godbless Philippines! Godbless Tagon-ons!
Last edited by BONSAL on Mon Jun 13, 2005 2:15 am, edited 3 times in total.
"Unless you try to do something beyond what you have already mastered, you will never grow."
- ronald e. Osborn

BONSAL
FOUNDER & ADMINISTRATOR
FOUNDER & ADMINISTRATOR
Birthday: 25 Sep 1976

Unread post by BONSAL »

In addition, to be more specific...let us pray that our president would make a drastic & dramatic move to defuse the tension such as the following:

- She should ask her cousin iggy and son mikey to resign from congress to give way for a fair probe in jueteng investigation in congress.

- "She must practice some openness, let some sunshine in. She should remove the barnacles around her that are giving her all the trouble, those who are smart and [amassing] assets without working for them". (the remarks was a press statement of sen. villar)

- She should impose "internal discipline" on her family.
"Unless you try to do something beyond what you have already mastered, you will never grow."
- ronald e. Osborn

Unread post by Guest »

bon...congrats... proud gaud ka,i taga tago sa imo..di basta consultant ni villar group of companies... hapit baya mag ka pasrehasnan boss kun indawat ako nan post sa camella pero wa ako mudayun. nan unahers pa.

kalisud nganhi mo sud na thread kay iningles sa. malisud mag ininles kay basin ma wrong grammar kita.... hala amo balitaw inday unhon inin pang gamhanan....malabad. ... way lklaro. di na gni mamati nan news kuman kay ma ka wa na gana. madayaw pa mag blog dakan.
have u watch cnn yesterday? topivc nila abt blggers. laung nila na malisud kuno muabot an mga blog 3rd world.. wa cla ka saud na yadi na sa ato...

guest na isab ako... nganli da kan ako nan taga tambis kay taga purok tambis ako..regards sa kinakusgan na clingan nako c k_spy.nowe thats my hint. makalimot gaud nganhi mo login... amo lamang

cordapya
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

Sige lamang GUEST: abay ka kay-ag nan iton mga ininglis. an importante na makapabutyag kaw nan imo opinon para kaw kabati-an nan tanan. Kon gusto kaw mag inglis b isan noun da hasta verb basta sabotabol okay gihapon. problema na nan gabasa. heheheh.

Balitraw, going back sa ato pang-governo. Amo da gihapon. waray kabalkhi-nan. parihas da nan bado. iyada lamang abay ilis-ilis-si pero nan gabado amoda gihapon. Problema iton na di ko kaya sulbadon. kanaman pass na-ay ako nan iton na topic: " politiko ug and mga pama-agi." I believe in change pero I think not in my lifetime - tingali. :oops: :oops: :oops:

apology?

Unread post by apology? »

I acknowledge the message KAGI yet i don't have time to really read it by heart since I'm still here at work at this very moment. Aw, yaka ininglis na sab ako baya, but like Iceprincess said, I wanna be global also ( hi ice...may i join you dear?). I feel comfy in expressing so and I could care less who amongst these people would make fun of me on how I carry on to myself. It depends on one's own judgmental perception. Person A is not person B, so these two are beyond compare, you know what I meant-calling all intellectual people.

But hey, I don't need an explanation of my reason to the matter. I will be right back when I get the chance...It's Sunday, gotta PRAY first for wisdom (haha),thank HIM for whatever REASON and for my meaningful and dramatic existence.

May I reiterate (in writing)once again, I will be back with a newsy one folks ok!

awwww! wa ako ka log in ...i'm in a hurry sa tuho, ....bye ya'll. hope ya'll have a prayerful SUNDAY!
God Bless!

sigs

sigwel
Thread Moderator
Thread Moderator

imperfection

Unread post by sigwel »

kibalers "itutuloy"
I have no problem Kagi, maybe you do.
Kon sa pagka describe mo prangka kaw, you must criticize me in public.Amo yaon pagkasabot ko nan prangka, otherwise i would describe the extreme as a traitor. Kags, you tell me who's perfect here, among the bloggers? We all have imperfections in any ways we look at life and living. Kon ininglis dakan isab, laong pa sa ginarbusa, wa ako kahango unoy ilaong niyo kon yang-girabak an ako ininglis. What matters most waray ako pagadaut na tao front or back. Tapos, bias kita kay ako wa ako kakila kon sin-o kaw and I don't need to know.I am transparent, as you can see kila ako na Sigwel pero kila sab ako niyo sa ako real name hasta with matching taba-tsingtsing pa na pic (courtesy of Admin) sa gallery na hasta gani ako mag kuratan. Why I would I hide? I don't like discretion if I don't have to. Yaon ini na butang kon sa isip mo makatabang, kinahanglan isibya para an iban maka tabang sab. Pero the truth, yaon sab mga blog na dili angay ibutang nganhi na yaon nganhi , kahibawo na an intungdan nan yaon. Kagi, you don't owe me an apology, you everyone here an apology kay bisan an wara mag-blog yagligotgot sab kay they acknowledge imperfection in them, tapos inkataw-an mo an ako ininglis. Yasakit sab sila. Wara sa tuho gayud perfect sa ato tanan nganhi...yaon an imo ibutang sa imo buot. Dili na sa garo ako motubag pa nan imo apology kay ngan di na ako ganahan may mosumpay pa na sintunado na mahaba na sab. Pero salamatir gayud sa tanan min defender kanako.MMMMMwuah!!! labyo tanan!

Na hala...Blog lang kay wara say perfect masayop sa gayud kita tanan. Yasayop da kaw lang pag comment nan haod nan yadto.....Like everybody's request,PEACE sa tanan bloggers!

To all bloggers, if only possible;
Sa sunod gani,i-blog da nato an angay,dili yaon wara sa context nan title nan blog.If you think out of context na, medyo we have to browse a title related or similar to what we think we are going to blog, para sab organize at least. Ttaol damoir balitaw na title iton pagahimo ni Admin, very resourceful di ba.

Admin, hope you got my point.

AMEN

sigwel
Thread Moderator
Thread Moderator

sayop na sab

Unread post by sigwel »

"you owe everyone" (kuwang na sab nan OWE),how imperfect of me huh!

aw amo?

Unread post by Guest »

kalain sa na anhi mag sa kita habasan mga alo', mga uday'

Lay-on

usage policies & Forum Guidelines

Unread post by Lay-on »

uno na say yahitabo anhi sa ato, dugay-dugay na sa ako tuho ya absent, pasyensya na kamo mga bata. yawa si manding taud taud na. ngadi dakan lamang ako kay basin ako maipit nganhi. kakulba anhi basin masayop kitan inenglish basin kita kabugahan nan baga ... adoy, kapasui. balitaw ... PEACE kaniyo tanan mga uday and dodong.