Thank you Mana Farm and family, Abbs, Rachel and Janet P. B.

joy.... happiness... blessings... graces... gratitude...
whatever u wanna call it! its the stuff that makes us smile and see the world in full color.

Moderators: kampanaryo_spy, cordapya

manday
Certified Member
Certified Member

Thank you Mana Farm and family, Abbs, Rachel and Janet P. B.

Unread post by manday »

Mana Farm, kuya Chito and family - thank you very much for the shelter and accomodation you gave during our stay in New York. Your neighborly love was very much felt while we stayed in your beautiful home. Sibs family would like to convey their heartfelt gratitude for the loving gestures you have showed to all of us. We didn't feel any tinge of strange feeling for you made all us feel at home and comfortable. Thank you for your kindness and hospitality. I am also grateful Mana Farms for everything, the pointers you gave and the fam-tour in your hospital. My vacation was not only a mere vacation but an educational one. Thank you also for being generous in your knowledge, that for me is unselfishness - we seldom experience nowadays, people who generously impart their knowledge for other's career advacement and for that I sincerely appreciate your sisterly love and advices.

To Abbs, kuya lou and family thank you for sharing your place to us. It was really one of our major destinations and we found out that the people living there are very kind, hospitable, and humble people. Thank you very much for the food you prepared and the kind gestures - we feel honored.

To Janet and Rachel thank you for your time. We really enjoyed your company.It wasn't in my wildest imagination that we would meet in NEW YORK - I endlessly thank the good Lord for the wonderful opportunities and I ask Him to bless all of you guys.

We are all good neighbors not only in our very own place but beyond the boundaries of water and seas. Thank you guys for the enthusiasm that we would meet in different places in New York - you made our vacation more meaningful for we met you who are beautiful in persons. After all, our supreme vocation as believers is to embody and practice the neighbor-loving character of our Lord - thank you for being a Christian neighbors beyond boundaries. May God bless you all!

Alibangbang
Thread Moderator
Thread Moderator

Unread post by Alibangbang »

Manday, Sibs, Nelson & Ate Fel,

Salamati isab na min agi gayod kamo para mag keta kita. Kadayaw garo adto kon wara pa mag apas nan oras para maka patuyang kita nan kabibo.

Sege ayo ayo dakan kamo ngaton. Till we see each other again.
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those that matter... don't mind and those that mind... don't matter." Dr. Suess

Judstump
Website Benefactor
Website Benefactor

Unread post by Judstump »

Alibangbang wrote:Manday, Sibs, Nelson & Ate Fel,

Salamati isab na min agi gayod kamo para mag keta kita. Kadayaw garo adto kon wara pa mag apas nan oras para maka patuyang kita nan kabibo.

Sege ayo ayo dakan kamo ngaton. Till we see each other again.

Sa sunod kita na isab an magkita pohon kay mokaton kami kuman August sabot na kami ni mana Uhot na magkita kami kon dili mangabuta. balitaw joke lang mana Uhot.

Alibangbang
Thread Moderator
Thread Moderator

Unread post by Alibangbang »

Jud,

Kinon-o sa August? Tapos hain kamo si Mana Uhot magkita? NY or DC? We have open plan to go to DC and Mt. Vernon.

Give me dates pleasssse. Naay pa, an Hershey Park PA dayon kamo? Let me know isab kon kinon-o so I can adjust our schedule para mag keta kita ngadto. Tapos mo deretso kami sa Lancaster to again visit the Amish, appreciate the simple life and uno pa kondi mo kaon nan Shoofly Pie. :-D :-D :-D

Jud let me know dates please..... thanks
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those that matter... don't mind and those that mind... don't matter." Dr. Suess

Judstump
Website Benefactor
Website Benefactor

Unread post by Judstump »

Alibangbang wrote:Jud,

Kinon-o sa August? Tapos hain kamo si Mana Uhot magkita? NY or DC? We have open plan to go to DC and Mt. Vernon.

Give me dates pleasssse. Naay pa, an Hershey Park PA dayon kamo? Let me know isab kon kinon-o so I can adjust our schedule para mag keta kita ngadto. Tapos mo deretso kami sa Lancaster to again visit the Amish, appreciate the simple life and uno pa kondi mo kaon nan Shoofly Pie. :-D :-D :-D

Bang, moabot kami Aug.1 tapos an first & third weekend libre ako pero an 2nd weekend medyo dili kay b-day nan ako hubby sa Aug. 11 basi mag celebrate siya pero kon gusto niya puede isab kamo mo-attend basta hibawo kaw ako cellphone tawag dakan . tapos an ako weekdays libre gayod tanan. si mana Uhot laong niya sa ila kuno kita magkita inday kinon-o basta amoy iya plano. maglaong kaw kon kinon-o kaw mokadto sa Hershey kay magdungan kita & Lancaster kay kami isab perme kami palit nan Shoofly pie 4 mom-in-law apiki ka sa ila bay isab. so sa laktod open gayod ako except 4 the weekend of 11th. na hala planoha dayon lang-a si Uhot . ay ay kabibohi dayon egards . mobalik ako sa Aug. 24 para sa LA na isab adverture. he, he, he malibodi gayod

Insomada
Thread Moderator/Website Benefactor
Thread Moderator/Website Benefactor

Unread post by Insomada »

Judstump moiban si Papa mo sa iyo trip? Yalipaye gayod ako na gatan-aw na yaka attend siya nan Tagon-on reunion.

Abbs dili na kaw baya busy, hala pagpaaliwawa na. Paibanahay niyo ako!

cordapya
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

Unread post by cordapya »

Judstump wrote:
Alibangbang wrote:Jud,

Bang, moabot kami Aug.1 tapos an first & third weekend libre ako pero an 2nd weekend medyo dili kay b-day nan ako hubby sa Aug. 11 basi mag celebrate siya pero kon gusto niya puede isab kamo mo-attend basta hibawo kaw ako cellphone tawag dakan . tapos an ako weekdays libre gayod tanan. si mana Uhot laong niya sa ila kuno kita magkita inday kinon-o basta amoy iya plano. maglaong kaw kon kinon-o kaw mokadto sa Hershey kay magdungan kita & Lancaster kay kami isab perme kami palit nan Shoofly pie 4 mom-in-law apiki ka sa ila bay isab. so sa laktod open gayod ako except 4 the weekend of 11th. na hala planoha dayon lang-a si Uhot . ay ay kabibohi dayon egards . mobalik ako sa Aug. 24 para sa LA na isab adverture. he, he, he malibodi gayod

:-({|= :-({|= :-({|= Pa-enter-rahay taraw.....
What is essential is invisible to the eye.

GOD doesn't need my ability, but my availability.

sapaalaska
Thread Moderator
Thread Moderator
Birthday: 01 May 1964

Unread post by sapaalaska »

Adoy paebanahay sab taraw ako....wow dili baya haw year end sa office.....unsay goya...chocolate baya....

Balitaw Mana C laong ni Judstump kontaka si Abbs nan sked for Maryland. Tapos Insom, iban kaw sab kuno hasta kurassmate ni Mana C. Ono yakabalik na si Mana E?