CRATES AND BARRELS OF THANKS...

joy.... happiness... blessings... graces... gratitude...
whatever u wanna call it! its the stuff that makes us smile and see the world in full color.

Moderators: kampanaryo_spy, cordapya

Alibangbang
Thread Moderator
Thread Moderator

CRATES AND BARRELS OF THANKS...

Unread post by Alibangbang »

Again the theory of “Six Degrees of Separation” has proven itself true. We can run but we cannot hide :-D

Thanks to Badung and Tagosds.org

And to K-Spy, his Rayna-Raynahan article and Kikit Lim most especially. These two put their heads together and lit the fire on what I’ve rolled out as impossible, possible. It was mind boggling, but what an excellent team. They made it happened. Started at 10:50 am Philippine time, 10:50 pm Eastern Standard Time. By 11:33 am in PI and 11:33 pm in NY, Agnes and I were on the phone.

K-Spy, I wasn’t kidding when I said I was in pins-and-needles but after the first hello my anxiety and the gap of 38 years had mysteriously disappeared. The beauty of true friendship, when deeply rooted, it, maybe, out of sight, but never out of mind. :)

We're separated by "continental devide" but K-Spy we promise each other to keep in touch to make up for lost time. :)

Sometimes friends tell me they've experienced hell. I think last night I've experienced a little bit of heaven and what a feeling… :D :D

THANK YOU AGAIN TO BOTH OF YOU … :shock You made us two old chum very, very happy.
Last edited by Alibangbang on Fri Sep 21, 2007 6:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those that matter... don't mind and those that mind... don't matter." Dr. Suess

kampanaryo_spy
CO-FOUNDER & SENIOR EDITOR

Unread post by kampanaryo_spy »

abb,

that was a breeze, so don't mention it. that you two are happy to have found each other again after 38 years is enough reward for me.

i did it this way: i texted a friend from DTI-Davao to get me SSS's number. i then called christine "kikit" lim (your sis's batchmate at purisima school) who's with SSS. but the one who answered the phone knew no kikit lim. gawd! christine must have a new family name, i thought. so i told him i was looking for a certain christine whose maiden name is lim. silence for a few minutes, then he said: ahhh, si christine___________ (forgot the name again hahaha).

next thing i knew kikit was on the line. i introduced myself and refreshed her memory, just in case. then i blurted out the script i'd been playing in my mind many times before i called.

she was happy and eager to make things happen for me and asked for my number that she could call back. and the rest, as the cliche goes, was history.

with technology, that was a no-sweat thingee.
"Most claims of originality are testimony to ignorance and most claims of magic are testimony to hubris." -James March-

badung
Website Benefactor
Website Benefactor
Birthday: 29 Jan 1947

Unread post by badung »

Abb,

I knew K-spy would pursue it asap. And in no time, you would get the results. See, in only a few days, you and Agnes have been reunited. We are really blessed to have K-spy as a friend who is always there.

I sent an email to my sister-in-law who works at DILG in Davao to request for the phone no. of SSS and if possible for an email address of Agnes. I had to ask for her help because when I searched the web for contact info of Agnes, like the phone no. of SSS, I couldn't find it. I haven't received her reply. But this morning, after seeing your post above, I sent an email again to my sis-in-law to let her know that you have talked to Agnes already.

It's amazing, Abb, how God always finds a way to give us a reason to celebrate. I'm really happy for you. A million thanks to K-spy.

Insomada
Thread Moderator/Website Benefactor
Thread Moderator/Website Benefactor

Unread post by Insomada »

Wow a story that had Insomada's internal organs shivered with excitement! Good on you guys.

Kamps you've done it again. How would we ever be without you. Well done!

kampanaryo_spy

Insomada wrote:

insoms,

you make it sound as though i was responsible for making little gloria vanderbilt happy at last! =P~
"Most claims of originality are testimony to ignorance and most claims of magic are testimony to hubris." -James March-

Alibangbang
Thread Moderator
Thread Moderator

kampanaryo_spy wrote:
Insomada wrote:

insoms,

you make it sound as though i was responsible for making little gloria vanderbilt happy at last! =P~

.... you did and Barbara Hutton 8-[ :-D =P~
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those that matter... don't mind and those that mind... don't matter." Dr. Suess

Alibangbang
Thread Moderator
Thread Moderator

K-Spy/Insom,

May post niyo nganhi na yatanak pero inka basahan ko kahapon

K-Spy, basin sa timbangan :-D an tubag ko sa imo…
At the end, it pays to be stressed out, overworked and underpaid. =P~ =P~

kampanaryo_spy

abb,

wow! kibale derby kay may weigh-in!
=P~

Alibangbang
Thread Moderator
Thread Moderator

K-Spy,

May sure you have big scale... these are no spring chickens =P~

kampanaryo_spy

Alibangbang wrote:K-Spy,

May sure you have big scale... these are no spring chickens =P~

MASCULA an gamiton ko, abb. yaon gamiton balitaw haw tig-ani panimbang nan humay, yaon may bar balitaw tapos kalsuhan nan maligngin na tag balor 50 kls? =P~

Alibangbang
Thread Moderator
Thread Moderator

:-D :-D you got me there K-Spy.

Really haven't got a clue...Hala taraw hint ballpark:
An gitas-on... minus heels okay
Kris Aquino or Sharon Cuneta? 8-[

An timbang...
Kirstie Alley or Queen Latifah? 8-[

Am I way off? ](*,)

kampanaryo_spy

abb,

can't
say.

i
have
a
gag
order.

&
am
sure
you
don't
want
me
to
end
up
in
jail,
right?

(hala. i like the form of this post. haha)

Alibangbang
Thread Moderator
Thread Moderator

K-Spy,

#-o ](*,) Whoever said patience is a virtue? It's endurance!!! =P~ But we don't want you in trouble with the law. In meantime, will keep myself busy ... dieting maybe? :-k =P~