Salamaters Gayod

joy.... happiness... blessings... graces... gratitude...
whatever u wanna call it! its the stuff that makes us smile and see the world in full color.

Moderators: kampanaryo_spy, cordapya

Insomada
Thread Moderator/Website Benefactor

Salamaters Gayod

Unread post by Insomada »

I called to reassure her that we've finally set foot in Sydney. She was so enthusiastic to inform me that Josie and her husband were too pleased to invite us for a post Christmas lunch. The invitation was too difficult to resist, though blueprint for that day had already been put in place. Moving in a rapid pace, we were expected to be in Josie's residence during lunch time. Instead, we arrived just in time for dinner. We sincerely apologize to have caused you a gruesome wait.

Near Fairfield station, the moment we got out from the Filipino Shop, I immediately recognized a beautiful, slim, striking brunette with pony tails running towards me. We embraced warmly as if we have been friends for decades meeting after so many years had passed.

To you Yan, I couldn't describe how delighted I have been to have seen you in the flesh. Ah what a moment to treasure and remember for the rest of my life.

To Josie, Kuya Romy, Jones, Irene et al; thank you so much for making our holiday in Sydney certainly an event that would forever linger in our memories. When we went home we slept late caused by over stuffed stomach. The foods were too good to ignore, much so that we were so hungry that time. We intended not to have something before dinner to savour everything Josie had prepared for her guests. And yes, the sumptuous foods didn't fail us. We went home butiting an mga tiyan.

Please note that we're gladly thrilled by what we have discussed that your holidays in Brisbane would happen in not so distant future. We'll then wait for that day to come.

Irene please don't forget to provide me contact details of your friend in Brissy so I can get in touch with them. Further, make sure the next time you come to Brisbane you would inform me in advance ha!

After Yanyan, Jones, Irene and her children left we managed to have a short karaoke session though I lost my voice prior to our coming to Sydney. Sunod sunod kasi an kantahan by our choral group for the Christmas celebration.

Once again thank you so much to all of you.
Last edited by Insomada on Mon Jan 07, 2008 11:17 am, edited 3 times in total.

iCeprIncEsS
Thread Moderator
Thread Moderator

Re: Salamaters Gayod

Unread post by iCeprIncEsS »

Insomada wrote:slim

mana lals, laong ni jones - that better be true!kamalditohi hahaha! dakoi sa gud an ako kaon over the holidays..

too bad we couldn't stay longer after you arrived, but the short time that we had was great! it is our pleasure to meet you and your beautiful family - your boys are as handsome as their pics when i first saw it here. can't wait to see the gold coast -calling amena and dahdah hehehe-and visit you.

mana josie and kuya romy, thanks for making such a fantabulous day possible - more importantly, thanks for tolerating my guts (since i didn't have the voice but i sang anyway - i just tortured them hahaha! ) mana lals, ur lucky in a way, coz u didn't have to endure the time when i murdered some songs!

fun fun day!!!
**http://habitat.org.au/**

Insomada

I was so intertained by your last sentences, ha ha ha ha. Sigi lang what's important is the fun of doing it. Yaon an kuwang nato nganhi. Di ba?

Slim sa kaw, ayao na pagdugangi. Sakto da yaon. Ayao paghaod kanako.

By the way here are some of our pics.

Behind is the Sydney Harbour Bridge

The Opera House as our backdrop. Kapoy na an siki kanaman ga sinilas na.

With friends in Sydney

Before we hop in for the ferry ride

Sharon Cuneta & Gabby Concepcion - still in the vicinity of the Opera House

Sunoy & Teriyaki during the Ferris Wheel ride overlooking gorgeous Harbour view

Sharon & Gabby again during the F W ride.

The Grans inside the Social Hall of the Parliament House.

Outside the Canberra War Memorial. Kapoye na gayod kami yaon after almost 3 hour drive from Sydney to Canberra.

Insomada inside the Senate House - imaginining herself in the midst of the place hobnobbing with the Australian Senators.

The Grans @ Telstra Tower in Canberra which is 1000 meters above sea level

The facade of the Parliament House

Adobo & Teriyaki outside the Parliament House

Canberra at a glance
Last edited by Insomada on Fri Jan 04, 2008 8:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

iCeprIncEsS
Thread Moderator
Thread Moderator

Unread post by iCeprIncEsS »

mana, grabihi gayud an libod niyo kay yanglipot sa baya kamo sa canberra..

beautiful..sharon and gabby - char hehehe
**http://habitat.org.au/**

Insomada

Amo lagi Yan. Gahagad pa gani na manderecho sa Melbourne. Ad-on gayod kami okhi kay layo-e na sa. Kapoyers na gayod. Sa sunod puhon dakan sa Australian Open na isab. Australian Open na kay dili na madugay baya.

Can't wait na mangadi kamo kay dad-on kamo namo gayod sa Gold amd Sunshine Coasts.