Introduction

joy.... happiness... blessings... graces... gratitude...
whatever u wanna call it! its the stuff that makes us smile and see the world in full color.

Moderators: kampanaryo_spy, cordapya

BONSAL
FOUNDER & ADMINISTRATOR
FOUNDER & ADMINISTRATOR
Birthday: 25 Sep 1976

Introduction

Unread post by BONSAL »

joy.... happiness... blessings... graces... gratitude...
whatever u wanna call it! its the stuff that makes us smile and see the world in full color.

from the moment you open your eyes in the morning till the time you head for bed at nite (or vice versa), there's so much to be thankful for.

this thread hopes to share our joys and bless someone with our experiences - from the simplest things like a good weather or an sms from someone special to the biggest possible events in your life like winning the lottery or havin' a baby!

i am hoping that this thread will inspire each one of us. perhaps, it can help us remember that in every door that closes, a window opens. no matter how difficult times are, we will go on and come out better and stronger.

inspire someone.... and be inspired too!
Last edited by BONSAL on Sun Jun 12, 2005 12:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Unless you try to do something beyond what you have already mastered, you will never grow."
- ronald e. Osborn

BONSAL
FOUNDER & ADMINISTRATOR
FOUNDER & ADMINISTRATOR

Unread post by BONSAL »

thank you lord for giving me another opportunity to post here at tagosds.org forum. :)
"Unless you try to do something beyond what you have already mastered, you will never grow."
- ronald e. Osborn

cordapya
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

Unread post by cordapya »

Have a Little Gratitude

Iton da gayod si gratitude. I just got a call early this morning. Telling me, " Tita, kailan pa matatapos ang paghihirap ko. Habang buhay na ba 'to?

Puh-LEEZE!! A little GRATITUDE!

You're so lucky. You just got the great education . I do congratulate you for making it through, because I know how hard it was. But you have to be grateful _ to the teachers who taught you and trained you so well; to your parents, who helped give you the opportunity to have this invaluable head start in life; to your friends who've helped smooth the path for you with love and laughter.

Gratitude is a great place to be. Any time you're in a funk _or feel like you messed up and are a loser _ or that good ol' standby "NOBODY LOVES ME!"_ any time you feel icky like that, just make a gratitude list for yourself.

A list like this:

First and foremost; "I'm greatful GOD died on the cross for me, to SAVE ME. And I have a GOD who LOVES me UNCONDITIONALLY.

"I'm grateful for parents who've given me every benefit they could."
"I'm grateful for my friends, who don't think I'm a dork."
"I'm grateful to be going to such a great college."
"I'm greatful I get such a great job."
"I'm grateful for our tagosds website; to Bon, to our Benefactors, to my co-moderators, to our bloggers & viewers. for giving me the opportunity to know them & be there when I needed them. Thank you guys.
"I'm grateful for my cat, who loves me no matter what."
"I'm grateful I'm not blind, I can see the beauty of nature."
"I'm grateful to be alive and healthy."

This list could go on and on.
Gratitude lifts your spirit. It takes you right out of yourself and onto a different plane.

Bottom Line:
When you're stuck in self-pity or envy or worry, try getting grateful for something in your life. It's good for the soul.

Sweetie, kaunting tiyaga. makakara-os ka rin. "There is always light at the end of the tunnel". Sisigurohin mo anak na nasa loob ka na nang Tunnel. ok? kaya mo yan. when things gets tough - call. I'm open 24 hrs a day, 7 days a week. Love you. :wink: :wink:
Last edited by cordapya on Fri Jun 17, 2005 12:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
What is essential is invisible to the eye.

GOD doesn't need my ability, but my availability.

Aprodite_Erra24
Certified Member
Certified Member

Unread post by Aprodite_Erra24 »

I thank the Lord for each day I wake up with my child and my husband sleeping beside me... I thank God for my parents who have made me the person I am today. I thank God for the day to day trials He has given me so that I can be strong and firm in my belief... I thank God for the sunrise, that I may be able to share my talents to people again, for another day.
"Whoever told u you're not beautiful, are either blind or have seen me in the flesh!"

kalachuchi
Thread Moderator
Thread Moderator

:-)

Unread post by kalachuchi »

bonski, something happened, huh?!

every now and then God sends message to us in order to learn and be grateful enough to appreciate the gifts He has given us...He can deliver those messages may be through a person (but an angel), or may be an incident in our life?

i hope we can all be aware that everyday God has given signs it's up to us how we're going to carry out the message in our lives.

i believe in God's signs, i believe i have an angel...and because of faith i feel and i see Them.

sibuling

sakto

Unread post by sibuling »

sakto kaw gayud kalachu.talikud lang kay checkan takaw.kanaman kuya bon ,pagkagnat na ,ayaw pag alingkahag.pasapas ,lihok ,kay kanugon na oras.pagbag o na.

cordapya
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

Re: sakto

Unread post by cordapya »

[quote="sibuling"]sakto kaw gayud kalachu.talikud lang kay checkan takaw.kanaman kuya bon ,pagkagnat na ,ayaw pag alingkahag.pasapas ,lihok ,kay kanugon na oras.pagbag o na.[/quote

Adu-ay gayod si Sibuling. Sahi pasa agaw an Auntie. Very concern gayod, amo? PERO pagka tiguwang-ngi sa isab nan imo tuno. Kon dili kopakaw kon kila - pagtu-o ko "SI POPO"(lola) kaw. :lol: :lol: :lol: Tubagon kaw dayon nan: "Oo laaagiii, Nay". :roll: :roll: :roll:
What is essential is invisible to the eye.

GOD doesn't need my ability, but my availability.

allen
Certified Member
Certified Member

many thanks!

Unread post by allen »

thank you, Lord for the brains behind this website...

grant them more creativity and wisdom as the new year starts...

:D :D :D
Once a tagon-on, always a tagon-on!

Put God first in everything that you do...

Alibangbang
Thread Moderator
Thread Moderator

Re: many thanks!

Unread post by Alibangbang »

allen wrote:thank you, Lord for the brains behind this website...

grant them more creativity and wisdom as the new year starts...

:D :D :D

AMEN, AMEN AND AMEN TO THAT. . . .

COLETZ
Co-Administrator & Editor
Co-Administrator & Editor
Birthday: 23 Jun 1982

Unread post by COLETZ »

Lord I thank you for all the blessings that have come my way. I know I've disappointed you for countless times, but still You remain faithful in Your promise that You'll never condone or abandon me.

Thank you for the people who were Your instruments to guide me, help me in times of need and I am most grateful for those who have only kind words to say when I needed them most.

Thank you for giving me the opportunity in bearing one of your most precious miracles. Help me become the mother that he so mostly deserve and give me strength in times when I doubt my own capability. I know You know me well enough to trust me with such big responsibility.

Thank you for the love You have always shown me through the people I care the most. When some things are hard to understand, please remind me of Your love and I know that is enough to keep me going. Make me strong, that in every trial I only have words of praise for choosing me to bear them. Thank you Lord for this wonderful life. Amen.
" In Life, God doesn't give you the people you want; instead, He gives you the people you need; to teach you, to hurt you, and to love you, and to make you exactly the way you should be... SMILE! For, Life will always be, B-E-A-Utiful. "

BONSAL
FOUNDER & ADMINISTRATOR
FOUNDER & ADMINISTRATOR

Unread post by BONSAL »

Lord, thank you for sustaining me.

thank you for my wonderful wife for
giving me the best wife in the world.

thank you for the nice people around me.

thank you for the time of rest
although its still not enough.

thank you for blessing after blessing.

thank you for giving me reasons to smile
even in the midst of all the challenges.
- ronald e. Osborn

BONSAL
FOUNDER & ADMINISTRATOR
FOUNDER & ADMINISTRATOR

Unread post by BONSAL »

thank you for the chance to patch things up
and take each step one day at a time.

thank you for good feedback from clients
and for the projects.

thank you for the energy that allows me to
accomplish multiple tasks.

thank you for the time to keep my silence.
hard as it may be, sometimes its best to have
that moment to just calm down to think straight.

thank for that reminder that amidst the hard times,
there's that ONE big guy above us who sees everything.
- ronald e. Osborn