Thank You

joy.... happiness... blessings... graces... gratitude...
whatever u wanna call it! its the stuff that makes us smile and see the world in full color.

Moderators: kampanaryo_spy, cordapya

farm82557
Certified Member
Certified Member

Thank You

Unread post by farm82557 »

K Spy, yadawat ko na. Salamati gayud. Lang -a si Emily it will be enjoyed and put to good use. I saw a similar version by RL in Macy's. Mahali gayud. Judstump and Sapa Alaska, thank you also. Inday Liza belated Happy Birthday.

K Spy, the Sumo -sumo girls, five of them all are in the East Coast. The last time I heard they were in the Potamac states with Mana Uhot. I'm unable to join them, =P~ :( finals nan mga bata.

inday acido
Occasional Member
Occasional Member
Birthday: 21 Jun 1969

Re: Thank You

Unread post by inday acido »

Thanks for the greeting Mana Ellen and to you too K-spy. Like you Mana Ellen, I also received something from Japan; thanks Em. That was very nice...and to you Saps, thanks for all the goodies as well as taking the time to bring us those wonderful bahaw from home.

I also want to thank Yoyoy G. for the "balikutsa." For more than twenty years, kuman pa intawon ako makatilaw pag utro. Pero mapangag na lamang kita anhi wara ko pa gihapon mahurot. Damoi! Judstump, tunga kita.

Again, daghang SALAMAT!

SLG

kampanaryo_spy
CO-FOUNDER & SENIOR EDITOR

Unread post by kampanaryo_spy »

farm82557 wrote:K Spy, yadawat ko na. Salamati gayud. Lang -a si Emily it will be enjoyed and put to good use. I saw a similar version by RL in Macy's. Mahali gayud. Judstump and Sapa Alaska, thank you also. Inday Liza belated Happy Birthday.

K Spy, the Sumo -sumo girls, five of them all are in the East Coast. The last time I heard they were in the Potamac states with Mana Uhot. I'm unable to join them, =P~ :( finals nan mga bata.

farm,

emily said you're very much welcome and she's glad you liked it. (eat your heart out ralph lauren!) actually she had a hard time recalling the item after i told her what you told me many, many full moons ago. she had to call judstump just to be certain.

oh yes, sibuling called me the day they reached lay-ob's state; they're now in new jersey and she said she'll join your family this weekend. unsay guya lamang. :-D

inday acido wrote:
I also want to thank Yoyoy G. for the "balikutsa." For more than twenty years, kuman pa intawon ako makatilaw pag utro. Pero mapangag na lamang kita anhi wara ko pa gihapon mahurot. Damoi!

SLG

SLG,

unsay guya lamang! :roll damoi gayud kay directly proportional sa yaon sa mga katuigan na gahambin siyan mga kamingaw ug kahidlaw! :-D

naay pa kuman, uno taraw yaon word na balikutsa sali sa gapusa nan apostrophe? hmmmmmmmmm. :-D [-X
"Most claims of originality are testimony to ignorance and most claims of magic are testimony to hubris." -James March-

sughac
Devoted Member
Devoted Member

Unread post by sughac »

inday acido wrote:Thanks for the greeting Mana Ellen and to you too K-spy. Like you Mana Ellen, I also received something from Japan; thanks Em. That was very nice...and to you Saps, thanks for all the goodies as well as taking the time to bring us those wonderful bahaw from home.

I also want to thank Yoyoy G. for the "balikutsa." For more than twenty years, kuman pa intawon ako makatilaw pag utro. Pero mapangag na lamang kita anhi wara ko pa gihapon mahurot. Damoi! Judstump, tunga kita.

Again, daghang SALAMAT!

SLG
HUmmm !! Uno yaon balikutsa dili ma-apas pagkaon o bien paga tuyo na dili kan-on kay REMEMBRANCE !! Yaniid sa lang kami ! Amo Jud & Saps ???

toyang
Devoted Member
Devoted Member

Unread post by toyang »

inday acido wrote:
I also want to thank Yoyoy G. for the "balikutsa." For more than twenty years, kuman pa intawon ako makatilaw pag utro.
Dig-iti iton balikutsa mo uday kay malamii kay yaon haw magakahurot na. "PAGKATAM-IS GAYUD AD-ON NA BALIKUTSA" :lol: :lol:
Don't get disappointed when God doesn't give you what you want... For he knows the
best time for you to have it...

inday acido
Occasional Member
Occasional Member
Birthday: 21 Jun 1969

Unread post by inday acido »

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Kamp, yalipay sa lang ako kay may yakahinumdumay.

Sugz, kriminali kaw gayud. :-D MALI BA ANG IBIGIN AKO? Naks!! Abay, kay basin mutug-an ako.

Yang, kon katam-is lamang an istoryahon sanga tanan isab. Paga HULMIGAS na gud. :-D :-D :-D

Insomada
Thread Moderator/Website Benefactor
Thread Moderator/Website Benefactor

Unread post by Insomada »

Seattle,

Abi panghatag taraw nan balikutsa. Ay ay galaway sa gayod ako. Madayao wara magkamay pag-abot ngaton.

Jud,

Hain na kaw? Yakauli na kaw?

Sap,

Wara pa gayod ako katawag.

Yadi ngadi an imo pag-umangkon. Si Gingging Lungay gani na apo ni anhin Iya Mating. Anak siya ni Mana Poly. Yadi siya with the husband on a student/working visa.

Farm,

Musta na kaw? Kagwapahi nan mga hulagway nan pagkaton na Mana Ning ug Sibs.

Sorry Farm pagajagajagaan ko inin pabyon mo.

Kamps,

Uno gani adto an petsa nan Araw ng Tago. An coronation night kon-o sab? Watch for my PM. Thanks.

kampanaryo_spy

Unread post by kampanaryo_spy »

Insomada wrote:Kamps,

Uno gani adto an petsa nan Araw ng Tago. An coronation night kon-o sab? Watch for my PM. Thanks.
insoms,

araw ng tago runs from 11 to 13 august. the coronation night for mutya ng tago is on 13 august, 8:30 PM, tago gym.
"Most claims of originality are testimony to ignorance and most claims of magic are testimony to hubris." -James March-