a million thanks to kiboglets and bicbic

joy.... happiness... blessings... graces... gratitude...
whatever u wanna call it! its the stuff that makes us smile and see the world in full color.

Moderators: kampanaryo_spy, cordapya

kampanaryo_spy
CO-FOUNDER & SENIOR EDITOR

a million thanks to kiboglets and bicbic

Unread post by kampanaryo_spy »

let me thank these two beautiful souls---kiboglets and bicbic---for making my recent trip to Manila so worth it.

i grabbed the pictures below from kiboglets's Friendster account. She took this when Bicbic invited us to her home to celebrate the fiesta of Tago.

aren't bicbic's christmas decors to die for?
"Most claims of originality are testimony to ignorance and most claims of magic are testimony to hubris." -James March-

Alibangbang
Thread Moderator
Thread Moderator

Re: a million thanks to kiboglets and bicbic

Unread post by Alibangbang »

K-Spy,

You guys look FABULOUS thanks for sharing.

K-Spy, I’m seeing things… :-k three people in your person. Si Sibuling sa gipis nan hawak mo si Atat sanan Heinrich ga sang-ga nan lapa-lapa mo :-D (teasing). Komusta nalaw? Hope all is well.
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those that matter... don't mind and those that mind... don't matter." Dr. Suess

kampanaryo_spy

Alibangbang wrote:K-Spy,

Komusta nalaw? Hope all is well.
am good. you? :-)
"Most claims of originality are testimony to ignorance and most claims of magic are testimony to hubris." -James March-

Alibangbang
Thread Moderator
Thread Moderator

Unread post by Alibangbang »

kampanaryo_spy wrote:
Alibangbang wrote:K-Spy,

Komusta nalaw? Hope all is well.
am good. you? :-)
Just finished 2666 - Roberto Bolano and about to undertake Atmospheric Disturbances - Rivka Galchen. These are not my customary pick but, a reading-buddy handed them to me, bursting with praises and lavish adoration. Can only liken my approach to 2666 as ---metaphorically --- ascent to Mt. Everest. With roused interest but brain-oxygen-deprive, I plow and navigate my way through the chasms, precipice and crevices of this mammoth of a book. Sleepless, desperately trying to stay the course determined to savor the pre-dawn summit.

"Robert Bolano", Miguel Syjuco 8-[ told me, “is wonderful and peerless”. Miguel is right. Only, its "was", not "is", because the man is regrettably dead, at a tender age of 50. Bolano's 2666 had me petered out and mystified. God rest his soul.

After AD, will reward myself with, Three Cups of Tea
:-D Alexa gifted me for Christmas.

Any good read lately?
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those that matter... don't mind and those that mind... don't matter." Dr. Suess

kampanaryo_spy

Alibangbang wrote:
"Robert Bolano", Miguel Syjuco 8-[ told me, “is wonderful and peerless”. Miguel is right.

Any good read lately?

abb,

you mean you're friends with palanca and man asian literary prize winner miguel syjuco? my goodness!!! got to read only an excerpt of his winning novel, Ilustrado.

tuhik tuhik da lang ako pagbasa kay we're sooooo busy with this "R" thing. it's two trainings per week for us....duh!