Fifty Years, His Name, Still Hers

Wedding annoucements will be posted here...

Moderators: kampanaryo_spy, cordapya

bubbles
Certified Member
Certified Member

Fifty Years, His Name, Still Hers

Unread post by bubbles »

beyond the envelope
Attachments
Envelope.jpg
Envelope.jpg (169.56 KiB) Viewed 11343 times

Alibangbang
Thread Moderator
Thread Moderator

Unread post by Alibangbang »

How romantic is that ! ! ! :) . Pag ka lami himo-an nan dialogue =P~ =P~

To whom it may concern:
Hala Happy Golden Anniversary dakan
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those that matter... don't mind and those that mind... don't matter." Dr. Suess

bubbles
Certified Member
Certified Member

Unread post by bubbles »

Alibangbang wrote:How romantic is that ! ! ! :) . Pag ka lami himo-an nan dialogue =P~ =P~

To whom it may concern:
Hala Happy Golden Anniversary dakan

Korek Abbs, isn't it romantic looking at her soon to be groom's wedding band inscribed with that haiku? " Fifty Years, His Name,Still Hers. That's what any couple would shoot for.

[-( Mahibawo da kaw kon sin o ini na Tagon-on who's looking forward for Spring for her public declaration of love.
:wink

Alibangbang
Thread Moderator
Thread Moderator

Ohmigosh Bubs!! Haiku as in Japanese poems with three lines and seventeen syllables??? 8-[ 8-[ 8-[ I recall most of these poems are about nature. I find it hard to comprehend at first because its phonetic units only partially correspond to the syllables of languages such as English. :-k :-k I was floored when once a “friend” gave me a band inscribed in hieroglyphics. But with haiku? That is breathlessly beyond romantic!!! :D :D

Can’t wait to find out kon sin-o inin very lucky couple. :-D
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those that matter... don't mind and those that mind... don't matter." Dr. Suess

bubbles
Certified Member
Certified Member

Unread post by bubbles »

Alibangbang wrote:Ohmigosh Bubs!! Haiku as in Japanese poems with three lines and seventeen syllables??? 8-[ 8-[ 8-[ I recall most of these poems are about nature. I find it hard to comprehend at first because its phonetic units only partially correspond to the syllables of languages such as English. :-k :-k I was floored when once a “friend” gave me a band inscribed in hieroglyphics. But with haiku? That is breathlessly beyond romantic!!! :D :D

Can’t wait to find out kon sin-o inin very lucky couple. :-D

Yes Abbs, that is what marriage truly is! :)

Alibangbang
Thread Moderator
Thread Moderator

bubbles wrote:
Alibangbang wrote:[color=blue][b]

Saktohi Bubs, marriage is designed to be just that .. .you take me as I am, I'll take you, for who you are, I'm yours, your mine, let's grow old together, untill death us do part. Pero sadly, marriage like that (still has romance) has worked its way into the endangered list. :-k :-k

Koman, an dilemma (as those four British guys with funny hair cut put it in their old hit): “When I get older losing my hair, many years from now, will you still be sending me a valentine, birthday greetings, bottle of wine?. If I’d been out till quarter to three, would you lock the door? Will you still need me, will you still love (feed) me when I’m sixty-four?” Any die hard Beatles fan should be humming by now. :-D :-D

Alright, shall await that fine morning, when I awaken to birds chirping, gentle breeze blowing, trees budding -- indication spring is in the air :) mahibawo na kita who this very lucky couple is. Maybe they can share secrets to their marital bliss. What do you think? 8-[ 8-[

bubbles
Certified Member
Certified Member

Unread post by bubbles »

Alibangbang wrote:
bubbles wrote:
Alibangbang wrote:[b]

Saktohi Bubs, marriage is designed to be just that .. .you take me as I am, I'll take you, for who you are, I'm yours, your mine, let's grow old together, untill death us do part. Pero sadly, marriage like that (still has romance) has worked its way into the endangered list. :-k :-k

Koman, an dilemma (as those four British guys with funny hair cut put it in their old hit): “When I get older losing my hair, many years from now, will you still be sending me a valentine, birthday greetings, bottle of wine?. If I’d been out till quarter to three, would you lock the door? Will you still need me, will you still love (feed) me when I’m sixty-four?” Any die hard Beatles fan should be humming by now. :-D :-D

Alright, shall await that fine morning, when I awaken to birds chirping, gentle breeze blowing, trees budding -- indication spring is in the air :) mahibawo na kita who this very lucky couple is. Maybe they can share secrets to their marital bliss. What do you think? 8-[ 8-[

[color=green]Relationship experts say " the key to staying in love is to being willing to work at it, which can make long-term partnerships sound like a rather dreary enterprise. Other says that the "work" of a relationship shouldn't be drudgery. Rather it should be the kind of joyful exertion ."If you love gardening, then the work is a joy, even when there are weeds and crappy weather. But if you hate gardening and even a ripe tomato plant isn't good news to you, then that sucks.

The challenge, of course, is finding the time to do that work. "We have very busy, economically demanding lives, and people don't have as much time to give to their relationships, because they're treading water themselves.

But just as weeding and watering is essential to a healthy garden, taking time to communicate and listen to your partner is critical if you want your relationship to thrive. "Couples expect that they'll get to a place where things are predictable and stable. But things will always change, and that's what makes the relationship exciting and alive.

So how much quality time do you and your partner need? It's a tricky question, as almost everyone's needs are different. It’s also noticed that almost every couple squabbles over this issue more than any other. "One person always wants more time alone, while the other wants to devote more time to the relationship.

But if each partner is willing to give a bit, and agree that you need to have some quiet time with each other each day, you've got a good start. The important thing is making sure you have some relaxed time to connect. "You want to make sure you have that time where you're sitting around with a cup of coffee, remembering why you love each other "

Another beauty of this subject , sharing ideas which would become a powerful tool to keep the romance alive.

Anyway Abbs, we'll wait and see for that upcoming beautiful affair of the heart.

God bless & more tips to share, you are truly appreciated. :)

Alibangbang
Thread Moderator
Thread Moderator

OO...I agree. Thanks for sharing.

Bubs, simpoli dan amo requirement: L-O-V-E, T-R-U-S-T and R-E-S-P-E-C-T sa isat isa. :-$ With these elements present its bella vita. :) Of course there are vexations but we just bite the bullet (cease the huffing and puffing - heek life’s too short so why sweat the small stuff :-D ), get it resolve before we say good night and start the next day with a clean slate. :)

Whoever said marriage is easy, lied a bit or make it a whole lot. :-D :-D It’s a two way street, add a couple of kids then, it’s a super highway. Di puydi di mag bang-ga-an. So it’s better to learn to roll with the punches. :D It is all part of the journey so might as well enjoy the ride. :-D

Oh this is sticky and may work for some but not for others... separate finances. Yap separate finances :) work out a family budget include an inflated amount for "common" funds for extra savings then meet each other halfway. You know what I mean. This way a single rose or dozen roses if bought, came from his own pocket hahaha..
Perhaps unconventional, but this trend is growing. It works and less stress :-D 8-[ 8-[

Imo gayod ako inpa excited kon sin-o inin duha. 8-[ 8-[