send your videos now

Community/Government Events will be placed here...

Moderators: kampanaryo_spy, cordapya

Alibangbang
Thread Moderator
Thread Moderator

Re: send your videos now

Unread post by Alibangbang »

K-Spy,

Yadi ako sa N.J. gapatabang kan Madz. An ila tapos na ganahi.
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those that matter... don't mind and those that mind... don't matter." Dr. Suess

sughac
Devoted Member
Devoted Member

Unread post by sughac »

K-Spy & Abb,

galibog gayud ako kay kun i play mo sa camera ,makita sa, pero nan paga download ko na dili na sa makita an tao ,boses da.. actually dili na sa kihanglan nan cable kay may saksakan sa laptop.i send ko dakan an file kanimo k_spy tapos ikaw dakay bahala kun unhon nimo pagpalugwa nan mga tao.limitado da sa lagi inin ato kahibawo nan ini.mubo da sa hinoon an amo video clip.amo da taraw kami nan mga grade 1 section 1 na ga recite.

kampanaryo_spy
CO-FOUNDER & SENIOR EDITOR

Unread post by kampanaryo_spy »

hala ipada lang niyo; we'll see what we can salvage here. :-D

at least may effort and that's what's important, right? :roll
"Most claims of originality are testimony to ignorance and most claims of magic are testimony to hubris." -James March-

madZ
Website Benefactor
Website Benefactor

Unread post by madZ »

Hi Kspy and Sugz! Paentraha ako nganhi amo kay basi makatampohay ako.

If you got the video saved onto your computer's hard drive and you can only hear the audio (no video), then you are probably missing something called a codec. The codec is instructions telling your computer how to show the video.

The easiest way to fix this is to install the CD that came with your camera.

If you lost the CD, you might still be able to find the software for it by searching google. Example: if it is a Sony digital camera, model # DSC-T70, I would goto google and search for: DSC-T70 software.

If you have a newer computer with Windows Vista, you can open the video directly into Windows Movie Maker to edit it really easy. That might also solve the video not playing problem by forcing the video to open in good software. Then when you are done editing, Windows Movie Maker can save it directly to a WMV file.
“An evil tongue is sharper than the sharpest two edge sword”

kampanaryo_spy

BRAVO, MADZ, BRAVO! :roll

whoooyyyy, naman baya. wahahahahahahaha. actually madz, an problema ni sughac, amoy sab problema ko, gapa puyo puyo lang taraw ako. :-D naman balitaw wara ko mahimo yadton paga huna-huna ko na promotional video for araw ng tago kay wara mo gana an computer ko. exactly as sughac said, mo play sa digicam, pero pag upload mo sa PC, dili.

SUS ITON DA SA BAYA. hurot sa sab lagi kami mamaw ngadi sa mangagoy kay an mga kriminal adto da sa sa tandag. wara sab lang ako mag holler kay adto ko da sa himua an vids tanan. "director" da sa lagi ako, igo da ako mandar unoy gusto ko mahitabo sa ako script kay kapuyan ako maghutik ton tama na pingkuter. ](*,)

really, madz, you're a big help.

salamatirs.

guyz, take it from madz, hala dali-a na aton niyo pagpada para bibo an vid ta. an di makapada bahon siki! :-D
"Most claims of originality are testimony to ignorance and most claims of magic are testimony to hubris." -James March-

sughac
Devoted Member
Devoted Member

Unread post by sughac »

Madz ,

Thanks, i'll try to do it tomorrow in our ofiz.

K_spy,

you know that i tried,dili haw drama lang.masipog gani ako sa ako mga iban kay gapasi-ugda taraw ako nan meeting tapos dili baya mapatik inin ila hulagway.i'll try tomorrow.yakahuna-huna gani ako na mag shoot dakan ako ngadi sa bay,on my own just to give representation to californians,kay kami gud garo an mahamok pero waray baya greetings.gayud lang dili haw available si oprah na amoy mag interview sa ako.hope it will work out.

kampanaryo_spy

wahahahahaha laong si ellen degeneres!

bubbles
Certified Member
Certified Member

Unread post by bubbles »

k_spy, please pm me traw your e-mail addie for the vid..yadi si puppy Chester, mo eksena sab lagi.

Alibangbang
Thread Moderator
Thread Moderator

madZ wrote:Hi Kspy and Sugz! Paentraha ako nganhi amo kay basi makatampohay ako.

If you got the video saved onto your computer's hard drive and you can only hear the audio (no video), then you are probably missing something called a codec. The codec is instructions telling your computer how to show the video.

The easiest way to fix this is to install the CD that came with your camera.

If you lost the CD, you might still be able to find the software for it by searching google. Example: if it is a Sony digital camera, model # DSC-T70, I would goto google and search for: DSC-T70 software.

If you have a newer computer with Windows Vista, you can open the video directly into Windows Movie Maker to edit it really easy. That might also solve the video not playing problem by forcing the video to open in good software. Then when you are done editing, Windows Movie Maker can save it directly to a WMV file.
Madz,

YOU GO GURL ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! :D :D
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those that matter... don't mind and those that mind... don't matter." Dr. Suess

Alibangbang
Thread Moderator
Thread Moderator

Hi Bubbles,
Hala para ma bibo...

Saps - Lang-ga,
An imo (Glacier) adto na?

C'mon you guys, let's all pitch in and MAKE TAGO PROUD!!!! 8-[

kampanaryo_spy

ABB, MADZ, SUGZ.

I NAILED IT....I HAVE THE VID OF SAM MILBY :roll :roll THANKS TO SIBULING, ELSIE MILBY (she called me twice) AND JENNIFER REYES.

MUPATAY SAB AN VID NI ABB AND MADZ...LUV THE VIDS GURLS, THANK YOU SO, SO MUCH FOR THE SUPPORT. FOREVER GRATEFUL!

SUGZ, SORRY--NO-CAN-DO GAYUD AN IMO. NEXT TIME PERHAPS?

ALINGKAHAG NA KAMI NAN KA BIBO NGADI. DI NA MATADU SI YOBOB ASTAN SI KIBS, JUDSTUMP NAN KA ENJOY :-D :-D

toyang
Devoted Member
Devoted Member

Unread post by toyang »

K-spy,

Matay daan ko pa gayud. ](*,)
Don't get disappointed when God doesn't give you what you want... For he knows the
best time for you to have it...

TAGS
Certified Member
Certified Member
Birthday: 25 Nov 1970

Unread post by TAGS »

papatayin nanaman po ako sa inggit ni yobob at kibs nito! :(
hala pag post na dayon kay excited na kami makakita nan mga pictures niyo sa bay na untie didi hasta an sa cagwait adventures. :-D

matay kibs,ayaw gayud hipag hikamlimti an ako t-shirt kay basin makakalimot sab ako nan imo ralph lauren parfume :D

sughac
Devoted Member
Devoted Member

Unread post by sughac »

K_SPY,

IT'S OK,UNHON SA GAYUD NATO!

YOU BET K_SPY , I KNOW THE FEELING !! GO GO GO !! ENJOY GUYS !!!

Alibangbang
Thread Moderator
Thread Moderator

kampanaryo_spy wrote:
ALINGKAHAG NA KAMI NAN KA BIBO NGADI. DI NA MATADU SI YOBOB ASTAN SI KIBS, JUDSTUMP NAN KA ENJOY :-D :-D
K-Spy,

Hahahahaha... kanaman baya wara na maka silib si Kibs. Taga-in "restroom-break" para maka post si Kibs. :-D

K-Spy, reality dictates I can no longer "relive" my childhood but, I’m having a marvelous time recapturing the joy of it while reading your posts and looking at pictures you and Atat had posted. To quote Sibuling, “ayaw pag awa” keep them coming. :-D

Hi Jud,
Have fun. Is Terry with you? Thrilled to see Alex in your pictures. Extend my regards. Enjoy.

Hello Kibs,
Miss you.