INDUCTION OF PUROK TAMBIS OFFICERS

Community/Government Events will be placed here...

Moderators: kampanaryo_spy, cordapya

kampanaryo_spy
CO-FOUNDER & SENIOR EDITOR

INDUCTION OF PUROK TAMBIS OFFICERS

Unread post by kampanaryo_spy »

Barangay Captain Susonte G. Montero inducted the new set of officers of Purok Tambis on 14 February 2010 (2:30 PM) at the purok center. Barangay Kagawad Ignacio Diaz Ng also attended the affair he being the district counselor of Purok Tambis.

In her speech as president, Mrs. Apolinaria C. Pontevedra stressed the importance of working together to make Purok Tambis a model purok. The attendees then partook of the snacks that some members brought.

the officers took their solemn (!!!) oath

Brgy. Captain Montero inspiring everybody with his message.

Brgy. Kagawad Ignacio Diaz Ng sharing his own brand of servant leadership

President Poling Pontevedra sharing her thoughts on unity, cooperation and making things happen

the PIO doing the closing remarks on behalf of the outgoing president, mrs. ester villamor, who was out in tandag attending the chinese new year!

community singing

below are motley shots of officers and attendees

food, food, it's raining food!

(I took the photos using Japan's Cybershot.)
"Most claims of originality are testimony to ignorance and most claims of magic are testimony to hubris." -James March-

Insomada
Thread Moderator/Website Benefactor

Re: INDUCTION OF PUROK TAMBIS OFFICERS

Unread post by Insomada »

Thanks Kamps for sharing your pics.

Congratulations to all the officers. Bravo to Purok Tambis!

Ay ay yalagat na sab an ako mata nan pagkaon na makapatagdo nan laway. Yaon sinugba na bareles (?) ug puto na puti. Siguro puto yaon na pinatubo nan niyog. Kalibre sab na yellow, ay ay kalamiirrrrssss.

Yaon pay madugom na pagkaon, sa puti na container, uno kaha yaon? Yaintriga ako? Bagan sa manamit sab yaon. Yadtoy sab yellow sa blue na container, uno kaha sab yaon na pagkaon? Uno sab loon yaon stainless na container, binignit ba? Ayyyyyy lamang kamingaw nan pagkaon sa ato gahuot na hinoon inin ako dughan sa kamingaw sa Tago ug kamingaw sa ato pagkaon.

kampanaryo_spy

Insomada wrote:Yaon sinugba na bareles (?)
KEREK!
Insomada wrote:ug puto na puti. Siguro puto yaon na pinatubo nan niyog.
PINATUBO NAN LINA NA TUBA NAN NIYOG, OO!
Insomada wrote: Kalibre sab na yellow, ay ay kalamiirrrrssss.
KEREK SAB GIHAPON!
Insomada wrote:Yaon pay madugom na pagkaon, sa puti na container, uno kaha yaon?
BIKO NA KINUGITA AN PILIT!
Insomada wrote:Yadtoy sab yellow sa blue na container, uno kaha sab yaon na pagkaon?
PAW YAON NA MAY ARNIBAL NA DI MABUGTO!
Insomada wrote:Uno sab loon yaon stainless na container, binignit ba?
DILI, PAKLAY YAON!

SIGE LANG KAY TALI-ABOT NA SA KAW, MAGHURA DAKAW NGADI. OOOOPPS, THIS IS SUPPOSED TO BE A SECRET, RIGHT? #-o
"Most claims of originality are testimony to ignorance and most claims of magic are testimony to hubris." -James March-

pato
Thread Moderator
Thread Moderator

Unread post by pato »

Ay ay an purok tambis di sa gayud maapas!

k-spy,

the belt and the shoes MOPATAY!

toyang
Devoted Member
Devoted Member

Unread post by toyang »

K-spy,

Si Maam Tessie Molejon ba yaon yaka black nan blouse?
Don't get disappointed when God doesn't give you what you want... For he knows the
best time for you to have it...

sughac
Devoted Member
Devoted Member

Unread post by sughac »

I miss my neighbors..I didn't know that the purok center is in the same spot. Abi nako adto sa ka Curada lupa.. Aduy hain baya na Purok President, gasalig galing kay silingan da.Si Iya Poling na isab an President, right ? kibali duster pass to duster.Bulahani na Purok kay an PIO, makalilisang na abilidad..

kampanaryo_spy

pats,

hahahaha yatis kaw!

yang,

kerek, si tessie molejon-miranda yaon.

kampanaryo_spy

sughac wrote:I didn't know that the purok center is in the same spot. Abi nako adto sa ka Curada lupa.
sugz,

uno ini, bagan paga lamat kaw. long before you left, did-on na sa daan an ato purok center mataduk sa banawang na montesclaros, sa pwesto naadi nan civa parmacal, atbang nan terminal.

let me exercise my bragging rights :-D : it was during my watch as purok tambis president when that purok center was erected. we negotiated with the montesclaroses to let us use the idle lot. and because i wanted a different looking (dome-like and octagonal) shed, i requested your cousin steve (Archi, USC) to do the design for a song!

during last week's induction, i proposed to the president and the district counselor to conduct a purok assembly so we can craft our purok development plan. i said i was willing to facilitate the activity. everybody agreed.

aduy bagan bibuhi nan araw ng purok tambis kay mag regatta sa gayud kami sa pangpang tapos coastal clean-up kay plano ko ibalik an sparkle sa tago river na amoy kaliguan namo naadi, nan mayudmud pa kami.

sapaalaska
Thread Moderator
Thread Moderator
Birthday: 01 May 1964

Unread post by sapaalaska »

I'm confused so as Sugz, duha an purok tambis shed. ka montesclaros ug ka curada. hain an official. maski hain madayaw gani kon maarang kay mabibo. remember kspy i once attended a fiesta celebration ka curada yadto?
Remember, each of us is a vital thread in another person’s tapestry; our lives are woven together for a reason. One of the best things to hold onto in this world is a friend.

kampanaryo_spy

sugz and saps,

what you're experiencing now is a classic case of landscape amnesia. dugayi na gayud mabalhin an ato purok center sa banawang na montesclaros. in fact, i wrote about my being a purok president that Inquirer had published in the late 90s. yes, it's that far back!

saps, yaon pagalaong mo na purok center ka curada, KAPILYA YAON NAN GKK NAN PUROK TAMBIS. an imo inka-atenan na punsyon naadi ngad-on sa pagalaong mo na luna, pista yadto nan GKK nan purok tambis naman did-on sa kapilya inpahimutang. di ba hunyo yadto? sacred heart sa gud an ila deboto.

naman lagi haw manguli kamo, manghangaw-hangaw pupanagsa para dili ma lipat. :-D

Insomada

Unread post by Insomada »

Kamps,

Salamat pagtubag nimo re mga pagkaon sa taas.

SIGE LANG KAY TALI-ABOT NA SA KAW, MAGHURA DAKAW NGADI. OOOOPPS, THIS IS SUPPOSED TO BE A SECRET, RIGHT? #-o

Aduy diin taraw nimo ini na balita. Kan Saps galing. Balitaw wa pay siguro kay mahamok pa na atimanonon sa kinabuhi.

sughac
Devoted Member
Devoted Member

Unread post by sughac »

K_spy,

It's crystal clear to me now that we have at the Curada's is the Kapilya not purok center.. Who can forget the one of a kind Purok center that u designed which was built during my incumbency..Count me in , in your development plans. When will this Araw ng Purok Tambis happen? I got your back..

SIBULING
Website Benefactor
Website Benefactor

Unread post by SIBULING »

Yaon haunan na puruka,sinahi ako ,kay adto sa an mga sosyali na mga utaw.Mga gwapahi!Kalami garo lagi kun may oras pa.kalami gayud mag puron ,ngad on gane sa karaan na tiangge?magaon /magatawa....kalamiiiii....

Alibangbang
Thread Moderator
Thread Moderator

Unread post by Alibangbang »

http://img25.imageshack.us/img25/8571/dsc00300yd.jpg[/img][/url]
food, food, it's raining food!

Gatabisay an ako laway. Higpon ko dakan yadin suka na waykurat para matagbaw an ako kaibog nan iton iyo mga ma kupa-kupa.
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those that matter... don't mind and those that mind... don't matter." Dr. Suess

yellow bell
Neophyte
Neophyte

Unread post by yellow bell »

lagi, kadayawi nila tan-awun sanan kalamii sab nan ila mga pagkaon... :roll sikira sa sunod lain na sab na purok an maghugpong. kinuno kaha an sa purok calamansi? :-k