Tagon-ons Surprise Visit to Dr. Noeme D. Velasquez (Bayabas)

Post your birthdays, weddings, burial, baptismal, community, etc. pictures here.

- You can upload pictures in this area.
- Maximum size allowed is 800x600.

Moderators: kampanaryo_spy, cordapya

sughac
Devoted Member
Devoted Member

Tagon-ons Surprise Visit to Dr. Noeme D. Velasquez (Bayabas)

Unread post by sughac »

Last edited by sughac on Mon Oct 01, 2007 7:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

sughac
Devoted Member
Devoted Member

rancho palos verdes -a city overlooking Longbeach,California

Unread post by sughac »

sughac
Devoted Member
Devoted Member

hot & wild boys of california, joke joke joke!!!

Unread post by sughac »

with Pepe Rein - brother of Rustico "lulu" Rein

lay-ob
Enthusiastic Member
Enthusiastic Member

Events

Unread post by lay-ob »

Wow Sugz! Thank God and thank you! Mana Noemi looks very good na, totally different from what I imagine her on the phone talks and what her trusted companion told me about her situation after the operation. Grabi! She is mystifyingly great with you guys. Praise the Lord gayud! Lipaye ako para kaniya ug kaniyo na yaka bisita sa iya, thank you gayud! God is so Good and Wonderful!

Sugz, thank you for sharing us your pix with her. Ya sasko na an ako hunahuna sa iya.
"FAITH is daring the soul - to see what the eyes can not see"

sughac
Devoted Member
Devoted Member

Re: Events

Unread post by sughac »

lay-ob wrote:Wow Sugz! Thank God and thank you! Mana Noemi looks very good na, totally different from what I imagine her on the phone talks and what her trusted companion told me about her situation after the operation. Grabi! She is mystifyingly great with you guys. Praise the Lord gayud! Lipaye ako para kaniya ug kaniyo na yaka bisita sa iya, thank you gayud! God is so Good and Wonderful!

Sugz, thank you for sharing us your pix with her. Ya sasko na an ako hunahuna sa iya.

lay-ob,

yeah, she's doin great.the pictures speak for itself.you cant even tell that she had gone a heart by-pass procedure.it was tough , she said, but with God's grace she's doin perfectly well.she was so touch that we gave her a surprise visit.thanks to charlie & marissa who drove all the way from lancaster, dr eric, mana baby dignos,merlina quejada uy (who orchestrated the move).yes, we are few but we brought the message of tagons-in usa that we are not only there in times of fun but the more in times of sickness & trials. she gladly offered to us that anytime we want to congregate on something,her house is wide open for us.their house is awesome!!!,the location itself is worth the money.rancho palos verdes, california is like , is should say, maria luisa or beverly hills of cebu.sorry, i dont have much updates on real estates development in the phils ,kanaman karaan an ako ejemplo!!!
i would like also to take this opportunity to inform everyone that tagon-ons in USA california chapter will hold a christmas party at the same time fiesta celebration on december 8.hopefully,arizona and las vegas can join with us. kun sin-o yadton way kabilinggan nan yaon na petsa, is free to join.fun, satisfaction and outpouring of tagon-on spirit is 100% guaranteed.expect our calls in the next couple of days.

maruya
Enthusiastic Member
Enthusiastic Member

Unread post by maruya »

sugz, kon ini na dr. noemi d. velasquez from cebu, perhaps she is the cousin of uncle pabio deligero........

sughac
Devoted Member
Devoted Member

correct ka dyan!

Unread post by sughac »

maruya wrote:sugz, kon ini na dr. noemi d. velasquez from cebu, perhaps she is the cousin of uncle pabio deligero........

yeah, she's from cebu bt pure blooded bayabasnon.tagon-oni mag istorya,very successful doctor ,ga retire na hinoon siya.ako pagtoo couz sila ni uncle nimo pabz,sure na!!!

lay-ob
Enthusiastic Member
Enthusiastic Member

Re: correct ka dyan!

Unread post by lay-ob »

sughac wrote:
maruya wrote:sugz, kon ini na dr. noemi d. velasquez from cebu, perhaps she is the cousin of uncle pabio deligero........

yeah, she's from cebu bt pure blooded bayabasnon.tagon-oni mag istorya,very successful doctor ,ga retire na hinoon siya.ako pagtoo couz sila ni uncle nimo pabz,sure na!!!

maruya/sugz,

kumusta na mars! misyah! yeap, they are cousins. i've known dr. noemi v. since we were in cebu yet, mabolo pa sila. i'd always been to their house especially on special ocassions. kanaman nan gakita kami, amo dan, presko pa sa puwan mata na bolinao. 8-[ :-D we missed each other. indeed, she and her husband are very successful and yet very humble. hanga ako gayud sa ila, simple and very accommodating. i took lots of pix too, in and out of their house and some sites of "rancho palos verdes" and wow, sa scenic view ... the city of Carson, Long Beach and LA and pacific ocean ... hangaw ko tago na sa adto. :-D ... bugsay, yahilawud na ako ... sorry. and sugz, heart by-pass is easy here in US but there was one thing that complicated it and made her worry as well. if you remember in her speech during the reunion, she was asking for our prayers because it has been postponed three times already. Thank God for a very successful operation/surgery and for her new life. :wink :-({|= Salamati gayud kaniyo tanan who made it ... yakapalipay kamo sa iya. :-D :-({|= :roll
"FAITH is daring the soul - to see what the eyes can not see"