CHRISTMAS GREETINGS

Post your birthdays, weddings, burial, baptismal, community, etc. pictures here.

- You can upload pictures in this area.
- Maximum size allowed is 800x600.

Moderators: kampanaryo_spy, cordapya

Alibangbang
Thread Moderator
Thread Moderator

CHRISTMAS GREETINGS

Unread post by Alibangbang »

Mr. Admin, Mrs. Admin, Baby Admin, Mr. Editor-in-Chief, Moderators and fellow bloggers,

May our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ grant you a joyous Christmas and fill your heart with peace and happiness.

From our home to yours and your families... Have a Blessed Christmas and Happy, Healthy and Peaceful New Year!
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those that matter... don't mind and those that mind... don't matter." Dr. Suess

sughac
Devoted Member
Devoted Member

Merry Christmas to Everyone !!

Unread post by sughac »

Merry Christmas to Everyone & A Joyous New Year to All.

A New Commandment I Gave You ....

KEEP POSTING

fiona
Enthusiastic Member
Enthusiastic Member
Birthday: 02 Jul 1979

Unread post by fiona »

HAVE a MERRY CHRISTMAS and a fruitful new year to all.

:roll :roll :roll

starbucks
Provisional Member
Provisional Member

Unread post by starbucks »

TO TAGON-ONS ALL OVER THE WORLD!!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

tagalawud
Provisional Member
Provisional Member

MAAYONG PASKO UG BAG-ONG TUIG SA TANAN

Unread post by tagalawud »

Padad-ihay taraw ako niyo nan biko,bod-bod,Puto,Puding,ug uban pa.kay wara gayud ngadi sa lawud.Pagamingawir gayud ako nganhi sa ato. an ako gayud hunahuna anhi da gayud sa ato,kay madawir sa gayud an mga kalihukan nganhi sa ato pag pasko na hasta bag-ong tuig.Anhi pa gayud ako magbaboto gayud ako nan kanyon na batakan para makusugi.amo ini na igo dakan lamang ako magasulti na maayong pasko,bag-ong Tuig sa iyo tanan.

iCeprIncEsS
Thread Moderator
Thread Moderator

Unread post by iCeprIncEsS »

wud, how abt bagong? kalamiii!!!

----

Jones and I wish all our friends and families a Christmas full of joy and laughter and a New Year full of hope and great expectations!

We thank God for connecting our lives and for the great blessing that you have been to us. We thank Him for new friends that He continues to add to us, and old friends that we will forever be grateful for loving us.

God bless us all and our households!
Last edited by iCeprIncEsS on Mon Dec 24, 2007 9:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
**http://habitat.org.au/**

atat
Enthusiastic Member
Enthusiastic Member

Unread post by atat »

merry christmas everyone...
" The POWER is in your HEAD."

toyang
Devoted Member
Devoted Member

Unread post by toyang »

MALIPAYONG PASKO KANINYONG TANAN!!!!!!!

WUD,

SUMA SA KUN PADAD-AN TAKAW NGATON NAN LINAY-OB NA BAGONG. UGALING KAY DI MO GIHAPON MAKAON YAON PAG ABOT NGATON KAY DAAN AGOP-OPON :-D MERRY CHRISTMAS WUD!

bubbles
Certified Member
Certified Member

Unread post by bubbles »

Wishing you all a blessed holiday season and a beautiful year ahead!

badung
Website Benefactor
Website Benefactor
Birthday: 29 Jan 1947

Unread post by badung »

Merry Christmas to everyone. May God renew a right, persevering, steadfast spirit in us.

tagalawud
Provisional Member
Provisional Member

Unread post by tagalawud »

iCeprIncEsS wrote:wud, how abt bagong? kalamiii!!!

----

Jones and I wish all our friends and families a Christmas full of joy and laughter and a New Year full of hope and great expectations!

We thank God for connecting our lives and for the great blessing that you have been to us. We thank Him for new friends that He continues to add to us, and old friends that we will forever be grateful for loving us.

God bless us all and our households!
Ice,
anay arang ko na domdom,ini da gayud an wara ko masangyaw,anay permi gayud kami magpatanum nan bagong kay malamiir sa gayud,basta maarang ang gata ,tapos brown na sa latik,na inday.maarangihay nakay anhi na mga katuigan na wara na ako ka tilaw nan bagung.maayong Pasko dakan Ice,hasta imo pamilya, sa tanan.

sapaalaska
Thread Moderator
Thread Moderator
Birthday: 01 May 1964

Unread post by sapaalaska »

Better late than never.... Happy Holidays to all. Asking from your prayers for my Papa Paciong's fast recovery. He's been in the hospital/CCU since Thursday and spent christmas and maybe will have New Year and birthday Jan. 5th pa. His lung collapsed and caused severe shortness of breathe. But anyway, everyday is a new day and will just take it one day at a time. With God's grace we had a good and joyful Christmas.

From our family to yours, Have a fruitful and healthy New Year's to come!

The Bandoy-Saceda's Family
Remember, each of us is a vital thread in another person’s tapestry; our lives are woven together for a reason. One of the best things to hold onto in this world is a friend.

sughac
Devoted Member
Devoted Member

My Prayers!!

Unread post by sughac »

sapaalaska wrote:Better late than never.... Happy Holidays to all. Asking from your prayers for my Papa Paciong's fast recovery. He's been in the hospital/CCU since Thursday and spent christmas and maybe will have New Year and birthday Jan. 5th pa. His lung collapsed and caused severe shortness of breathe. But anyway, everyday is a new day and will just take it one day at a time. With God's grace we had a good and joyful Christmas.

My Prayers for healing to Iyo Paciong. Have Faith in Him ,the GREAT HEALER"

sughac
Devoted Member
Devoted Member

My Prayers!!

Unread post by sughac »

sapaalaska wrote:Better late than never.... Happy Holidays to all. Asking from your prayers for my Papa Paciong's fast recovery. He's been in the hospital/CCU since Thursday and spent christmas and maybe will have New Year and birthday Jan. 5th pa. His lung collapsed and caused severe shortness of breathe. But anyway, everyday is a new day and will just take it one day at a time. With God's grace we had a good and joyful Christmas.

My Prayers for healing to Iyo Paciong. Have Faith in Him ,the GREAT HEALER"

amena
Certified Member
Certified Member

Unread post by amena »

amo baya ate cel tawag ako imo bahay waray tubag,ampo ko gayud iyo paciong,happy new year to all!godbless