- Maximum size allowed is 800x600.

Moderators: kampanaryo_spy, cordapya

Alibangbang
Thread Moderator
Thread Moderator

Re: WELCOME PARTY FOR PALIBAT-LIBAT @ GOLDBAR

Unread post by Alibangbang »

K-Spy,

An pag tou ko an title nan ini "Crucifixion". Peita baya? Certainly different from Michelangelo's :-D
Diba may iya lain na version? Knees up and together, right arm straight along side the body?

Sorry to hear he's gone. Dugayi na, sa bay sa White Plains ga hisgot silan geometric abstraction, surrealism, cubism and his name was mentioned and that he was sick. Didn't know he had CA.

Wow si ryan novo gihapon? Nga sa October pa? 8-[ 8-[ Puydi kaha ako mosingit nan "Malang, Woman"? Galing basin dili ko ma afford :(
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those that matter... don't mind and those that mind... don't matter." Dr. Suess

kampanaryo_spy
CO-FOUNDER & SENIOR EDITOR

Unread post by kampanaryo_spy »

abb,

yes, you're right. ang kiukok has a crucifixion series. but this one must be his vision of how the crucified man must have looked inside the sepulchre (hahaha). am sure the wounds in the hands didn't escape you. ikaw pa! =P~

october pa kay sem break sa ni ryan. daan ko na hinuon siya kontratado.
"Most claims of originality are testimony to ignorance and most claims of magic are testimony to hubris." -James March-

edpels
Certified Member
Certified Member
Birthday: 05 Jun 1964

Unread post by edpels »

kspy, balik kita kan sammy. wara baya niyo imbitaha si sammy sa videoke? kay kon yaton ako, i-treat ko cya sa videokehan kay ganahani ako mamati sa iya mokanta. labina mga kanta ni imelda papin, eva eugenio and claire dela fuente. madayawi gayud mokanta na bata. inday kaha kon wara ba mautro iya boses.

kampanaryo_spy

edpels,

ilikit ko haw sugtan kaw. :-D
"Most claims of originality are testimony to ignorance and most claims of magic are testimony to hubris." -James March-

BONSAL
FOUNDER & ADMINISTRATOR
FOUNDER & ADMINISTRATOR
Birthday: 25 Sep 1976

Unread post by BONSAL »

kampanaryo_spy wrote:edpels,

ilikit ko haw sugtan kaw. :-D
kspy, ad-on pa ba si palibatlibat sa Araw ng Tago? kinahanglan gayud imo pakantahon sa SMT kun ad-on pa. Adoy idol raba agaw ni Pato inin si PLL (The Barry Manilow of Tago).
"Unless you try to do something beyond what you have already mastered, you will never grow."
- ronald e. Osborn

edpels
Certified Member
Certified Member
Birthday: 05 Jun 1964

Unread post by edpels »

Kspy, nanga sa taraw. minbiya na baya cya sa pagkanta? kahinumduman ko ini si sammy panahon sa scouting, madayawi sa gayud na bata mokanta. ganahani gud ako magduyog sa iya nan sista.

Bon, kon yaon pa lang ako connection sa una sa viva records, impresentar ko na ini c sammy.

BONSAL
FOUNDER & ADMINISTRATOR
FOUNDER & ADMINISTRATOR
Birthday: 25 Sep 1976

Unread post by BONSAL »

balitaw amo edpels? Kun ya uso pa lamang sa una an Pinoy Dream Academy puydihirs sa gayud inin si PLL.
"Unless you try to do something beyond what you have already mastered, you will never grow."
- ronald e. Osborn

kampanaryo_spy

edpels and bon,

i agree with you both; palibat-libat is one hell of a good singer. in fact, he can out-barry manilow mr. barry manilow himself, if you know what i mean.

palibat-libat will kill me for this: during his college days, he represented Region 7 in the National Finals of the Search for Singing Superstar where he sang my favorite Barry Manilow song, "For Mama."

pero amo lagi iton, malisudi pakantahon iton si palibat-libat naman ag kami mangambaw na japan. ](*,) peace, libs, peace!

sughac
Devoted Member
Devoted Member

Unread post by sughac »

K_spy,

I dont blame PLL / Manyosa , he is just living out his Name as MANYOSA . Say hi! to him. Look forward to see him and his family .....

Talking about painting, Marjorie told me that she has a first degree cousin who is a prominent painter in Manila. On several occasions, he held a one man exhibit in the Ayala Art Center, i dont know where that is. Some of his paintings were even bought by hollywood star like Brad Pitt, etc.....I'll ask her for the name. And will you please get more info about him...If he's really good , i'll ask him to draw me something that i've been dreaming about..

kampanaryo_spy

sughac wrote:K_spy,

Some of his paintings were even bought by hollywood star like Brad Pitt, etc.....
oh. my. God!

with kenneth cobonpue's furniture and marjorie's cousin's painting, that completes the filipinization of brad pitt's home. :roll

the bed that angelina and brad sleep on; by kenneth cobonpue of cebu.

the egg chair where angelina breastfeeds her twins; also by kenneth cobonpue.

it is said that brad pitt requests kenneth cobonpue for a secret meeting every time cobonpue finishes a collection. that way, brad gets to see and buy the products first.

atat
Enthusiastic Member
Enthusiastic Member

Unread post by atat »

sugz,

bagan kay argie bandoy an ngan nan cousin ni marjorie.
" The POWER is in your HEAD."

kampanaryo_spy

sugz,

a quick foray into google revealed these:

Argie Bandoy has constantly been drawing from his wanderings, material he welds into most of his works rotted chicken bones, used rubber tires, rusted cans and knives, old blankets, stumped paint brushes, broken mirrors, school medals, abandoned school projects, body fluids all falling into a design ordered by their own unique quality.

His paintings, he says, his attempts to concretize his thoughts, as before he would just write them on found pieces of paper. But as thoughts are ephemeral, they take on new meanings once they touch paper; unlike his found elementary school scribbles and doodles whence in their crude forms thoughts are at their purest and most primeval. He further stresses his distrust for studies as bearing false promise of intended results, that objects are at times more reliable for being as they are. But still what happens to them is really much left to chance.

Facehead

Godhead

SIBULING
Website Benefactor
Website Benefactor

Unread post by SIBULING »

manyosa.amo kaw kay yamiya kaw kanako.imbes michigan an largada mo taon kaw baya.sinahi ako!!!! Pero malipayun ako para kaniyo tanan.Labi na sa papa /mama mo.Tagad bakasyonsab.relaks sa gayud nagaton ,malami sa gayud an ato ginikanan kay simpleng buhay da sa.

spy,lipayi ako sa iayo na gatan aw.kalami nan iyo sud -an.ako kaha kinun 0 maka uli,sana lagi sa easter break ni ate felna ,bisan madali da,maka kaon lang nan tinuwa na isda.

manyosa ,libuday sa antipolo kay yadto kay sila.pagbalik mo.miss u.