- You can upload pictures in this area.
- Maximum size allowed is 800x600.

Moderators: kampanaryo_spy, cordapya

Alibangbang
Thread Moderator
Thread Moderator

Happy New Year!!!!

Unread post by Alibangbang »

Wishing all of you a New Year filled with joy, peace and prosperity :)
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those that matter... don't mind and those that mind... don't matter." Dr. Suess

pato
Thread Moderator
Thread Moderator

Re: Happy New Year!!!!

Unread post by pato »

Hi mana Abb,

Happy New Year!

Alibangbang
Thread Moderator
Thread Moderator

Hello Pats,

Thank you. As I get, ehem… season with age, :) have come to realize that I prefer sunrises to sunsets. This doesn’t necessarily mean I’ve morphed into a morning person. It’s the optimistic half of me who likes to think of this New Year as the exciting new dawn, followed by a beautiful sunrise. Dawn of new beginnings, renewed hopes, a clean slate and a chance to do something I’ve never done before: bungee jump or skydive perhaps? Or better yet, simply to be given another chance to do something right. :)

Think with me Pats, 2011as 365 sunrises rolled into one. :)

Miss you. May you have an amazing, blissful 2011.

2010 to me, to quote this Monarch, “is not a year I shall look back on with undiluted pleasure. In the words of one of my more sympathetic correspondents, it has turned out to be an 'annus horribilis'".
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those that matter... don't mind and those that mind... don't matter." Dr. Suess

pato
Thread Moderator
Thread Moderator

Unread post by pato »

Hi Mana Abb,

Tending to wake up early in the morning is what I’ve observed as a person flick its seasons into the distillation of maturity. Maybe it’s a part of being a human. They say it’s the best part to contemplate at dawn. How true?

Wow, your idea of trying to experience a bungee jump or skydive is excellent. I can decisively say that you are really a tough woman. I haven’t tried either of it too. I am sure it’s interesting. It sheer disappear our fears while devilishly shouting like hell as it conquers all and diving our self into the extensive wonders of the earth.

Thank you. I also miss exchanging words with you. I learned many things from it even in just a short while.

Alibangbang
Thread Moderator
Thread Moderator

Hi Pats,

Hahahahaha Pats, kriminali kaw gayod. Your observation is very intriguing. Ya hunahuna kon correlation (for lack of a better word) between sleep and gravity. Nan ga supang kita, borahoi gayod kita nan tug. That, somehow, made us defy gravity by slowly getting taller millimeter by millimeter till we reached our potential height. Then, “distillation (Johnnie Walter) of maturity” happens. True. Dili na kita ganahan maturog. Seems it's a waste of time, sleeping! I'm up in all ungodly hours thinking, contemplating. Mas gusto nato mag basa dakan diba mo tan-aw nan salida sa telebisyo. Min laong dayon si Gravity, “aha! payback time!” Mentras okopado kita paga hinayhinayan kita niya pag bira balik kaniya. Iton agaw hinay-hinay kita pagka borokot and eventually dayang in sweet surrender. Oi!!! Where am I going with this Pats? :shock:

On the upside, :-D yeah bungee jumping is what I need para ma hiknat inin ako hawak na yag sugod na pagka bawog.
Then, when you hear me scream, that's when you’ll know tough I am not!

Dali ngadi puhon sa summer para mag hot air ballooning dakan kita para gayod nato ma appreciate an “extensive wonders of the earth”.

I learned a lot from you too…more than you know. You inspire me. :)

pato
Thread Moderator
Thread Moderator

Unread post by pato »

Hi Mana Abb,

While reading your blog on the first paragraph, it intuitively reminds me the Sirach from the Bible. I don’t know why.

Thank you for the invitation. It sounds fun and exciting. I can jovially gaze the entire horizon of New York City but I’m afraid it can only be realized to my imagination. Yes, I will in some other time but not now when the money is excruciatingly needed.

Again, thank you if I inspired you.