Moderators: kampanaryo_spy, cordapya

maruya
Enthusiastic Member
Enthusiastic Member

FROM THE MAMINTA GENE POOL

Unread post by maruya »

Image Image

and now let's listen to dr. nap maminta:

"The enclosed photo is of my 8 years old grand daughter, Sophia and her puppy Hermes. She is the daughter of Gina, my pediatrician daughter.

Yesterday, Sunday, she had her first communion and I was obliged to bring a lechon for the post ceremony dinner with only immediate family members invited. I already know that she is a bright second grader and of course that she is very pretty. She is the pride and joy of the grandparents on both sides and of course by her mom and dad.

The following are some of her accomplishments:

*Her reading skills compare favorably with 7th graders.

*She is number one in all the positive categories in her class. The teacher wants to move her to a higher grade but mom and dad are still undecided.

*Like her mother who modeled for pocket money in medical school, she is starting early. She does at least one gig a month (that's all her mom would allow) and gets paid $500/hour. Her last gig landed her in the cover of the annual stockholders report of the Build a Bear Company after which the company decided to pay for full rights to the photos taken during that day to the hefty sum of $4,000 dollars. From what Gina tells me, by the time she is out of high school she should have enough in her trust fund to send her to college and more. At this early age, Sophia does not
have any concept of money, all she knows is she is having fun with the photo ops and the many clothing changes.

*She thinks it is only some sort of playtime in front a camera."