Tagosds.Org Discussion Board

Laong nila an taga Tago kuno para-away pero hanugay. Mamingawuni naman ganahani mandahap-dahap nan notisya. Naman ini na pabyon inhimo para kita na mga Tagon-on magkasinusihay, magka-binayluay nan mga gilaong, nan notisya, nan kaayuhan.
It is currently Wed Dec 19, 2018 1:06 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Unread postPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 11:58 am 
Certified Member
Certified Member

Birthday: 14 Dec 1970
Hello aunties

I know I should have been more vigilant in posting here specially after I visited Chicago last year. Sorry.... well, finally I have some photos I want to share of that big bump I had when I came over to visit... This is Bella Katherine Calderon-Batten who is now 9 1/2 mos. Hopefully, next year she will get to meet you dear aunties.

ImageImage

ThanksGiving at the park:

Bella up to her antics!

Unread postPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 9:56 pm 
Thread Moderator
Thread Moderator

Hi Cocopuff,

She's a cutie-pie.

Unread postPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 12:23 am 
Co-Administrator & Editor

Birthday: 23 Jun 1982
Hi te Donna! ka-cutie ni Bella, buyag. :)

" In Life, God doesn't give you the people you want; instead, He gives you the people you need; to teach you, to hurt you, and to love you, and to make you exactly the way you should be... SMILE! For, Life will always be, B-E-A-Utiful. "

Unread postPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 8:10 am 
Certified Member
Certified Member

Alibangbang wrote:
Hi Cocopuff,

She's a cutie-pie.

Thank you mana Abbs! I'm just glad she got our beautiful kayumangi skin..

Unread postPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 8:12 am 
Certified Member
Certified Member

COLETZ wrote:

buyag! hehe... hopefully she will get to meet her aunties & cousins in the Phils.soon.
BTW, Congratulations again. I heard your having your 2nd baby. Do you know if its a girl?

Unread postPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 10:49 pm 

Birthday: 23 Jun 1982
cocopuff wrote:
COLETZ wrote:

buyag! hehe... hopefully she will get to meet her aunties & cousins in the Phils.soon.
BTW, Congratulations again. I heard your having your 2nd baby. Do you know if its a girl?

Thanks Te Donna. We're having another baby boy real soon (puhon!), based on the ultrasound report. :)

" In Life, God doesn't give you the people you want; instead, He gives you the people you need; to teach you, to hurt you, and to love you, and to make you exactly the way you should be... SMILE! For, Life will always be, B-E-A-Utiful. "

Unread postPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 10:16 pm 
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

Hello COCOPUFF!! Sorry :( Ning, delayed an reply ko. si computer was confined for months ](*,) ](*,) WOW :-D Cocopuff...She's so sweet - she's a doll :roll :roll Kinon-o na isab kita magkita?

Cocopuff, I wnet home (Tago) last November '07. I saw your Mom @ church but I didn't have the chance to talk to her. She (Mom) looks good & happy. :-D :-D :-D I was home for over a month, came back to the U.S. of A New Years day (08). How are you - sweetiepie? Katherine is a darling. Lucky you :roll :roll

GOD doesn't need my ability, but my availability.

Unread postPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 4:31 pm 
Certified Member
Certified Member

cordapya wrote:

Hello COCOPUFF!! Sorry :( Ning, delayed an reply ko. si computer was confined for months ](*,) ](*,) WOW :-D Cocopuff...She's so sweet - she's a doll :roll :roll Kinon-o na isab kita magkita?

Cocopuff, I wnet home (Tago) last November '07. I saw your Mom @ church but I didn't have the chance to talk to her. She (Mom) looks good & happy. :-D :-D :-D I was home for over a month, came back to the U.S. of A New Years day (08). How are you - sweetiepie? Katherine is a darling. Lucky you :roll :roll

Thanks Tita.
We may visit by next year, hopefully. .. She's my litle globe trotter, travelled already 5x before she is a year old!!! lakwatsera talaga, kay malibod sa an mga parents...heheh.
We do have plans of going to Tago to attend Grace Ibanez wedding in May....BTW, I saw your homecoming fotos last year....beauty pa rin...hehehe..Take care