Moderators: kampanaryo_spy, cordapya

cocopuff
Certified Member
Certified Member
Birthday: 14 Dec 1970

Cordaps & Goldeneagle meet Bella Katherine Calderon-Batten

Unread post by cocopuff »

Hello aunties

I know I should have been more vigilant in posting here specially after I visited Chicago last year. Sorry.... well, finally I have some photos I want to share of that big bump I had when I came over to visit... This is Bella Katherine Calderon-Batten who is now 9 1/2 mos. Hopefully, next year she will get to meet you dear aunties.

ImageImage

ThanksGiving at the park:

Bella up to her antics!
"Poor is the man whose pleasures depend on the permission of another." -Madonna.

Alibangbang
Thread Moderator
Thread Moderator

Re: Cordaps & Goldeneagle meet Bella Katherine Calderon-Batten

Unread post by Alibangbang »

Hi Cocopuff,

She's a cutie-pie.
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those that matter... don't mind and those that mind... don't matter." Dr. Suess

COLETZ
Co-Administrator & Editor
Birthday: 23 Jun 1982

Unread post by COLETZ »

Hi te Donna! ka-cutie ni Bella, buyag. :)
" In Life, God doesn't give you the people you want; instead, He gives you the people you need; to teach you, to hurt you, and to love you, and to make you exactly the way you should be... SMILE! For, Life will always be, B-E-A-Utiful. "

cocopuff
Certified Member
Certified Member

Alibangbang wrote:Hi Cocopuff,

She's a cutie-pie.
Thank you mana Abbs! I'm just glad she got our beautiful kayumangi skin..
"Poor is the man whose pleasures depend on the permission of another." -Madonna.

cocopuff
Certified Member
Certified Member

COLETZ wrote:Hi te Donna! ka-cutie ni Bella, buyag. :)
buyag! hehe... hopefully she will get to meet her aunties & cousins in the Phils.soon.
BTW, Congratulations again. I heard your having your 2nd baby. Do you know if its a girl?

COLETZ
Birthday: 23 Jun 1982

Unread post by COLETZ »

cocopuff wrote:
COLETZ wrote:Hi te Donna! ka-cutie ni Bella, buyag. :)
buyag! hehe... hopefully she will get to meet her aunties & cousins in the Phils.soon.
BTW, Congratulations again. I heard your having your 2nd baby. Do you know if its a girl?
Thanks Te Donna. We're having another baby boy real soon (puhon!), based on the ultrasound report. :)
" In Life, God doesn't give you the people you want; instead, He gives you the people you need; to teach you, to hurt you, and to love you, and to make you exactly the way you should be... SMILE! For, Life will always be, B-E-A-Utiful. "

cordapya
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

Unread post by cordapya »

Hello COCOPUFF!! Sorry :( Ning, delayed an reply ko. si computer was confined for months ](*,) ](*,) WOW :-D Cocopuff...She's so sweet - she's a doll :roll :roll Kinon-o na isab kita magkita?

Cocopuff, I wnet home (Tago) last November '07. I saw your Mom @ church but I didn't have the chance to talk to her. She (Mom) looks good & happy. :-D :-D :-D I was home for over a month, came back to the U.S. of A New Years day (08). How are you - sweetiepie? Katherine is a darling. Lucky you :roll :roll
What is essential is invisible to the eye.

GOD doesn't need my ability, but my availability.

cocopuff
Certified Member
Certified Member

cordapya wrote:
Hello COCOPUFF!! Sorry :( Ning, delayed an reply ko. si computer was confined for months ](*,) ](*,) WOW :-D Cocopuff...She's so sweet - she's a doll :roll :roll Kinon-o na isab kita magkita?

Cocopuff, I wnet home (Tago) last November '07. I saw your Mom @ church but I didn't have the chance to talk to her. She (Mom) looks good & happy. :-D :-D :-D I was home for over a month, came back to the U.S. of A New Years day (08). How are you - sweetiepie? Katherine is a darling. Lucky you :roll :roll
Thanks Tita.
We may visit by next year, hopefully. .. She's my litle globe trotter, travelled already 5x before she is a year old!!! lakwatsera talaga, kay malibod sa an mga parents...heheh.
We do have plans of going to Tago to attend Grace Ibanez wedding in May....BTW, I saw your homecoming fotos last year....beauty pa rin...hehehe..Take care