- Maximum size allowed is 800x600.

Moderators: kampanaryo_spy, cordapya

Kim
Neophyte
Neophyte
Birthday: 15 Nov 1984

My mother Remy Wreghitt (nee Bautista) and family

Unread post by Kim »

Just sharing some photos of my parents Don & Remy, and my family - me (Maria-Kim), my partner Daniel and our daughter Ava Euphemia (now 8.5 months old). :-D

Pround New Grandparents - my parents Don & Remy with my daughter Ava Euphemia (only one day old)

My partner Daniel, me and our daughter Ava at her Baptism 14 September 2008 (aged 4 months).

Ava Euphemia (named after my grandmother Euphemia Bautista) 4 months old at her Baptism 14 September 2008

My parents and my daughter Ava

My parents & Ava outside their place - 16 November 2008

fiona
Enthusiastic Member
Enthusiastic Member
Birthday: 02 Jul 1979

Re: My mother Remy Wreghitt (nee Bautista) and family

Unread post by fiona »

thnx for sharing... :-D :-D :-D

edpels
Certified Member
Certified Member
Birthday: 05 Jun 1964

Unread post by edpels »

kim, thanks for sharing the pics. we're very happy to see those. we miss you. regards.

Kim
Neophyte
Neophyte

Unread post by Kim »

edpels wrote:kim, thanks for sharing the pics. we're very happy to see those. we miss you. regards.
We miss you too. Even more so now that I am older... I have missed so much... :( I saw photo's of Nanay Maria's house on Ate Betty's Friendster account and I cried! :lol: It was a long time ago that I was there, but I can still remember. Hope we can see you all again one day and so my daughter will know her family there too. :-)

Kim x

Insomada
Thread Moderator/Website Benefactor
Thread Moderator/Website Benefactor

Unread post by Insomada »

Kim,

Thanks for sharing your lovely pics.

Please say hello to your mum and dad.

Cheers.
Tita Lals

edpels
Certified Member
Certified Member

Unread post by edpels »

Kim wrote:
edpels wrote:kim, thanks for sharing the pics. we're very happy to see those. we miss you. regards.
We miss you too. Even more so now that I am older... I have missed so much... :( I saw photo's of Nanay Maria's house on Ate Betty's Friendster account and I cried! :lol: It was a long time ago that I was there, but I can still remember. Hope we can see you all again one day and so my daughter will know her family there too. :-)

Kim x
kim, that's a good idea. hope it will push through, God willing. it will be a reunion of sort. you'll have the opportunity to see the whole extended family and relatives. tago will be alive to welcome you and your family.

loklok
Certified Member
Certified Member
Birthday: 10 Jan 1970

Unread post by loklok »

Hello auntie Remy ,kumusta na si loklok ini, anak ni anhin mama consuelo medrano ibanez, imo silingan sa tago.Its been so long time since i saw the picture of your family. :roll ...Last week i also met auntie Baning Medrano Lanete in Argao cebu on my way to dumaguete city.Parehas na ka dagko an iyo mga kids , next time well see(auntie Baning), i kumusta takaw sa iya.Regards and best wishes, goodluck .Am a family ,Baloy kumusta na sab.. Thanks and just keep in touch.... :roll :roll

edpels
Certified Member
Certified Member

Unread post by edpels »

lok, kumusta. yadi ako kuman sa cagayan de oro impadpad nan kapalaran. unhon ta sa gayud inin maghanap kita nan madayaw na kaugmaon molangyaw sa gayud kita. kumusta dakan ngaton sa imo pamilya. regards sab kan baning. God bless.

Kim
Neophyte
Neophyte

Unread post by Kim »

loklok wrote:Hello auntie Remy ,kumusta na si loklok ini, anak ni anhin mama consuelo medrano ibanez, imo silingan sa tago.Its been so long time since i saw the picture of your family. :roll ...Last week i also met auntie Baning Medrano Lanete in Argao cebu on my way to dumaguete city.Parehas na ka dagko an iyo mga kids , next time well see(auntie Baning), i kumusta takaw sa iya.Regards and best wishes, goodluck .Am a family ,Baloy kumusta na sab.. Thanks and just keep in touch.... :roll :roll
Regards to your family also and also Baning's family.
Auntie Remy

cocopuff
Certified Member
Certified Member
Birthday: 14 Dec 1970

Unread post by cocopuff »

Hi Kim! I dont think we have met but I'm sure your mom remembers me. I'm Auntie Amy's oldest daughter and Jerome & Joseph's sis. anyhow, Congratulations on the addition to the family. She is a doll! I have my little girl as well who is now 14 mos. we are going to see the relatives in May...haven't been to Tago for 20 yrs? !! hopefully one day we can meet. Take care...Extend my love to your mom..

ate Inday/Maricris
"Poor is the man whose pleasures depend on the permission of another." -Madonna.

edpels
Certified Member
Certified Member

Unread post by edpels »

Hi, day, ikaw sa baya ini. kumusta na kaw sa.

kuya baloy

Judstump
Website Benefactor
Website Benefactor

Unread post by Judstump »

Auntie Rem, kumusta na. sus may imo da baya apo. 8-[ 8-[ si kol jun dinhi sab nan december gabakasyon. kumusta dakan isab sa iyo tanan. regards isab kan lals and family. :lol: :lol:

Judstump
Website Benefactor
Website Benefactor

Unread post by Judstump »

cocopuff wrote:Hi Kim! I dont think we have met but I'm sure your mom remembers me. I'm Auntie Amy's oldest daughter and Jerome & Joseph's sis. anyhow, Congratulations on the addition to the family. She is a doll! I have my little girl as well who is now 14 mos. we are going to see the relatives in May...haven't been to Tago for 20 yrs? !! hopefully one day we can meet. Take care...Extend my love to your mom..

ate Inday/Maricris
hello day, kumusta nakaw. regards dakan isab sa iyo tanan.

cocopuff
Certified Member
Certified Member

edpels wrote:Hi, day, ikaw sa baya ini. kumusta na kaw sa.

kuya baloy

Hey!!

Kuya baloy!! I'm doing well. have been living in Canada for quite sometime.

How are you?

regards to you & your family

Inday
"Poor is the man whose pleasures depend on the permission of another." -Madonna.

cocopuff
Certified Member
Certified Member

Judstump wrote:
cocopuff wrote:Hi Kim! I dont think we have met but I'm sure your mom remembers me. I'm Auntie Amy's oldest daughter and Jerome & Joseph's sis. anyhow, Congratulations on the addition to the family. She is a doll! I have my little girl as well who is now 14 mos. we are going to see the relatives in May...haven't been to Tago for 20 yrs? !! hopefully one day we can meet. Take care...Extend my love to your mom..

ate Inday/Maricris
hello day, kumusta nakaw. regards dakan isab sa iyo tanan.

hello mana Judy!

I'm doing well. Going to Tago in May after 20+ yrs!! ahahaha....Been living in Canada for years.

How about you, how are things down under?