Latest Picture: Montenegro Family of Pque.

The Family Picture Section:

- You can upload pictures in this area.
- Maximum size allowed is 800x600.

Moderators: kampanaryo_spy, cordapya

SIBULING
Website Benefactor
Website Benefactor

Re: Latest Picture: Montenegro Family of Pque.

Unread post by SIBULING »

Congrats!Unhon ta sa gayud ,Tagon -on iton ginikanan!

Congrats langga!

tita sibs

kampanaryo_spy
CO-FOUNDER & SENIOR EDITOR
CO-FOUNDER & SENIOR EDITOR

Unread post by kampanaryo_spy »

SIBULING wrote:Unhon ta sa gayud ,Tagon -on iton ginikanan!

tita sibs

sibs,

korekek kaw gayud. matay, kinulba na ad-on mga classmates ni ate felna ug baby linc ngaton kay daan sa gayud sila pangah-kah-an nan tagon-on. what is, hain sa paliwata, di sa ina, di ba? :-D

aduy, bagan ka kulbai nan alumni homecoming sunod tuig kay an banggiitan na taga michigan sa gayud an mag orihin. bagan yamidpid na kay ngani ako, kuman pa daan. :shock:
"Most claims of originality are testimony to ignorance and most claims of magic are testimony to hubris." -James March-

pepotatoy
Provisional Member
Provisional Member
Birthday: 07 Dec 1988

Unread post by pepotatoy »

BONSAL wrote: It's my pleasure to have you on board in Tagosds.Org. My wife Coletz would like also to extend her congratulations to you. She's also an alumna of UP-Manila (also graduated with flying colors like you :roll ). You've made us proud. Just keep the fire burning! :roll :roll :roll

papa tata says that if tita coletz is the daughter of mr.batik & mrs.grace coleto, it's no wonder that she came from UP because her titas were also from the institution.;) papa also says that he and her tita dra. baby and nening yosores were a barkada. taga-tulay ng tiangge ng tago daw po sila. :-D
"The best things in life are unseen.
That's why we close our eyes when we sleep...
when we kiss...
and when we dream."

pepotatoy
Provisional Member
Provisional Member

SIBULING wrote:Congrats!Unhon ta sa gayud ,Tagon -on iton ginikanan!

Congrats langga!

tita sibs
thank you very much po tita sibs. :-)

by the way, i asked papa about you. he said that you are the sister of tita nelpha, who was papa's classmate. i'm glad that i have plenty of titas in this site. :-D

last 2004, we were there in tago. we went to cagwait beach and dropped by your house in sumo-sumo upon the invitation of tita nelpha. she and her batch mates had a reunion then.
when we kiss...
and when we dream."

SIBULING
Website Benefactor
Website Benefactor

lumon pa kita sa montenegro na side.

SIBULING
Website Benefactor
Website Benefactor

Yatis kaw gayud Spy,amo da ako nan buang abay katawa.
Inday anhin ako mga klasmet kun mubati sila sa amo batach.Ako na paga email si Catheryn /Felino ug sunod c Kalong.Na ila ako timbangan.
C Alma sab ako na pagalang an na mag andam.C Lorelie ,c Kibs,dakan an bahala sa iya.Palihug taraw an number ni Carports sa Iceland ba cya?Kay ako tawagan.

Ako da tugunan si mana marlis para Ka (amy.imelda/glenrose)
An laurentes aton da sa sila sa Tago ,sanan si Zelma dakay muhanap /magkumbibsi sa ila.

Spy,palihug taraw ,papangutana sa mga Ilonggo ngad on kun ila pa ba inhibaw an kun hain na si Henry Araya?

Mana Abb ,tagaihay number ni Allison Hangad.Kay amo gayud ini pakantahun ug si Jeanete Ravelo.
Spy,bagan sa lahi da gayud an ato paghandum sa mga klasmet ta nan high skul kaysa nan college.Tungod kay taga ato sa lagi,tapos mubati kaw gayud sa ila.Mingawuni ako sa batch ko.Kanaman paningkamutan ko gayud na mag enjoy sila o kami tanan.,bisan sa simlpe na paagi.

Puhon ,malooy an Ginoo.abangan..wow!

kampanaryo_spy wrote:
SIBULING wrote:Unhon ta sa gayud ,Tagon -on iton ginikanan!

tita sibs

sibs,

korekek kaw gayud. matay, kinulba na ad-on mga classmates ni ate felna ug baby linc ngaton kay daan sa gayud sila pangah-kah-an nan tagon-on. what is, hain sa paliwata, di sa ina, di ba? :-D

aduy, bagan ka kulbai nan alumni homecoming sunod tuig kay an banggiitan na taga michigan sa gayud an mag orihin. bagan yamidpid na kay ngani ako, kuman pa daan. :shock:

Uhot
Enthusiastic Member
Enthusiastic Member

Unread post by Uhot »

kampanaryo_spy wrote:aica,
congratulations for graduating cum laude in organizational communication at UP-Manila. :roll :roll
thank you for making tago proud.

romualdo,
hain na anhin blow out? [-X

CONGRATULATIONS, Aica and to your proud parents too :!: :roll :-D

An iyo da punoan an ako kila, mga aunties niyo (elsie and anhing norie), altho si papa mo medyo mamay-ong-may-ong ko pa, inday kon kimod ini siya nila anhing iya oyang ug iyo maldo. yadto pay freddie gani na gana sab mo kanta, i knew norie was a good singer. and yes, suki ako nan afritada sanan dugo-dugo ni iya oyang sa una. wara kamo kakila sa ako pero duyog ako sa inyong tim-os nga kalipay tungod sa imong kalampusan.

What a joy you bring to your family and to us your fellow Tagon-on :!: More power and thank you for making Tago proud again :!: ;) :roll
Stop, look and listen ... "Silence is golden!"

manday
Certified Member
Certified Member

Unread post by manday »

wow! congratulations we are proud of you, your lolo is a cousin of my mama-ya istorya ini mama,she was close to your lolo, makiglumon gayod kuno yadto.Again, congatulations!

pepotatoy
Provisional Member
Provisional Member

Uhot wrote:
kampanaryo_spy wrote:aica,
congratulations for graduating cum laude in organizational communication at UP-Manila. :roll :roll
thank you for making tago proud.

romualdo,
hain na anhin blow out? [-X

CONGRATULATIONS, Aica and to your proud parents too :!: :roll :-D

An iyo da punoan an ako kila, mga aunties niyo (elsie and anhing norie), altho si papa mo medyo mamay-ong-may-ong ko pa, inday kon kimod ini siya nila anhing iya oyang ug iyo maldo. yadto pay freddie gani na gana sab mo kanta, i knew norie was a good singer. and yes, suki ako nan afritada sanan dugo-dugo ni iya oyang sa una. wara kamo kakila sa ako pero duyog ako sa inyong tim-os nga kalipay tungod sa imong kalampusan.

What a joy you bring to your family and to us your fellow Tagon-on :!: More power and thank you for making Tago proud again :!: ;) :roll

thank you very much po! natuwa naman po ako na magkakakilala kayo ng mga auntie ko, si uncle tsaka sina papa, lola't lolo. i'll always be a proud tagon-on, as well. take care always!
when we kiss...
and when we dream."

pepotatoy
Provisional Member
Provisional Member

manday wrote:wow! congratulations we are proud of you, your lolo is a cousin of my mama-ya istorya ini mama,she was close to your lolo, makiglumon gayod kuno yadto.Again, congatulations!

thank you so much po! na-miss ko po tuloy bigla sila lolo maldo't lola oyang. pero oks lang po, kahit pa'no. i'll never forget them. :-) ingatz po palagi!
when we kiss...
and when we dream."