Nympha's whereabouts

Queries about a certain person's present specific location.

Moderators: kampanaryo_spy, cordapya

Insomada
Thread Moderator/Website Benefactor

Nympha's whereabouts

Unread post by Insomada »

Kamps,

Any hint on the above's whereabouts. Thanks so much.

P.S. Inabangan of course-my batchmate. Thanks again

kampanaryo_spy
CO-FOUNDER & SENIOR EDITOR

Unread post by kampanaryo_spy »

Insoms,

I texted friends from Land Bank of the Philippines (LBP) and they said that Nimfa is assigned at LBP-NAIA Extension Office. unfortunately, nobody can give me her phone number. neal (emily's brother) who's a friend of nimfa's lawyer sister said he's still waiting for a reply from irish.

i'll share the number with you soon as i have it, ok?

By the way, if you push through with your homecoming, you can see her at the airport while waiting for your luggage.

"Most claims of originality are testimony to ignorance and most claims of magic are testimony to hubris." -James March-

Insomada

What a rapid response. Your effort is greatly appreciated. Thanks sooo much. Laong ni Saps na yaon kuno siya sa airport nan una sa Currency Exchange pero nan pag-uli ko nan una wara ko sa siya hikit-e kay sirado na an Currency unit office. Dugaye na gayod isab wara kami magkita. Last namo pagkita bag-o pa ako manganak nan ako eldest nan ga beach kami before leaving for Aust.

Thanks so much, very resourceful kaw gayod.

Judstump
Website Benefactor
Website Benefactor

Unread post by Judstump »

insoms, yaon da si nympha sa Land Bank NAIA Branch pero pan dom yaon siya kon imo hikit-an lang-a regards ko dakan siya.

Insomada

Jud,

Nan una ko pag-uli dom na sa ako abot wara ko sa hikit-i. Ibig mong sabihin yaon an LBP mismo sa sod nan international airport?

Thanks.

kampanaryo_spy

Unread post by kampanaryo_spy »

insoms,

i'm not sure about the foreign currency thing that sapa's is saying but nimfa's assigned at the "extension office" of LBP-NAIA (yes, inside the international airport mismo!) so you might as well ask around.

good luck.
"Most claims of originality are testimony to ignorance and most claims of magic are testimony to hubris." -James March-

Insomada

Thanks Jud and Kamps. I'll note your suggestions.

seattlelegalgirl
Website Benefactor
Website Benefactor

Unread post by seattlelegalgirl »

Soms,

Hibawo ako kon hain si Nympha but it's better if you can call her para isab magka istoryahay dayon kamo nan iyo mga kaagi. She lives in Las Pinas and I will PM you her #.

Lizalou
Last edited by seattlelegalgirl on Fri Feb 23, 2007 7:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

sapaalaska
Thread Moderator
Thread Moderator
Birthday: 01 May 1964

Unread post by sapaalaska »

ipm sab taraw ako SLG nan # ni Nympha. yaon siya sa ubos sa arrival from inside going outside yaon sa left an LBP office. sakto ba ako? arrival sa ubos and departure sa taas, right? kay nan paglarga ko minkanaug ako pero wara siya ngad on.

SLG kumusta na kaw? dayaw na kaw? yadawat na ni ramodz an ato pix.

na hala good day to all.

seattlelegalgirl
Website Benefactor
Website Benefactor

Unread post by seattlelegalgirl »

K-spy,

koreke ka. Nimfa/Nympha work at LBP-NAIA. I have her # and inhatag ko na kan Insom already

Cel,

madayaw na sa ako. salamat sa Ginoo and thanks for asking. i will email you her #. yati kaw, amo da sa taraw nan di ta kaw kit-an kuman Feb. 26. hibalo na si Judy na mo-anhi kaw? na hala na dayon and maybe we can get judy's b-day gift together. (taraw).

badung
Website Benefactor
Website Benefactor
Birthday: 29 Jan 1947

Unread post by badung »

Insoms,

I met Nimfa one time when I was at their place in NAIA to change some of my usd. She was looking at the form that I signed and then she looked at me a few times before she finally went out of the office to talk to me.

Insomada

Bads,

Yagkaestorya da gayod kami ni Nympha pero wara nay time namo pagkita kay paalis na kami nan yadto na time. Kuwangi gayod an oras sa kadamoe sa god na lumon sa Manila na ga imbitar. Sa Cavite pa isab siya gahuya. Anyhow, she asked for my e-mail and home adds para magkakinontakay kami.