My Hobby: Digital Photography

Things you do at your leisure. Arts and crafts, pets and collections etc.

Moderators: kampanaryo_spy, cordapya, Binignit

BONSAL
FOUNDER & ADMINISTRATOR
FOUNDER & ADMINISTRATOR
Birthday: 25 Sep 1976

Re: My New Hobby: Digital Photography

Unread post by BONSAL »

Insomada wrote:Bon,

May baya yaon na contest ngaton? Kadayao! Hain sa yaon na scene?

Located yaon at the back of Mall of Asia - Seaside Drive.
"Unless you try to do something beyond what you have already mastered, you will never grow."
- ronald e. Osborn

Insomada
Thread Moderator/Website Benefactor
Thread Moderator/Website Benefactor

Unread post by Insomada »

Bantog da kay lamii tan-awon. Sa MOA baya. Pagtoo ko someplace in America or other countries.

BONSAL
FOUNDER & ADMINISTRATOR
FOUNDER & ADMINISTRATOR

Unread post by BONSAL »

The Blog Baby @ Tagaytay

"Unless you try to do something beyond what you have already mastered, you will never grow."
- ronald e. Osborn

BONSAL
FOUNDER & ADMINISTRATOR
FOUNDER & ADMINISTRATOR

Unread post by BONSAL »

- ronald e. Osborn

BONSAL
FOUNDER & ADMINISTRATOR
FOUNDER & ADMINISTRATOR

Unread post by BONSAL »

Image Image
The Power of Digital Photography
- ronald e. Osborn

cordapya
Chief Moderator
Chief Moderator

Unread post by cordapya »

Bon, great pix. I wish I could send you the lens I promised . Waray lagi kapadad-an. Dangerous to send it by mail. :-D :-D BON & COLETZ the fiest of our LADY OF LOURDES in on Monday, Feb. 11.
What is essential is invisible to the eye.

GOD doesn't need my ability, but my availability.

kampanaryo_spy
CO-FOUNDER & SENIOR EDITOR

Unread post by kampanaryo_spy »

nice shots bon. :roll
"Most claims of originality are testimony to ignorance and most claims of magic are testimony to hubris." -James March-

BONSAL
FOUNDER & ADMINISTRATOR
FOUNDER & ADMINISTRATOR

Unread post by BONSAL »

cordapya wrote:Bon, great pix. I wish I could send you the lens I promised . Waray lagi kapadad-an. Dangerous to send it by mail. :-D :-D BON & COLETZ the fiest of our LADY OF LOURDES in on Monday, Feb. 11.
Okihi da Mana C. I can wait. Thank you so much! God bless you always.

kampanaryo_spy wrote:nice shots bon. :roll
Thank you K-spy! You inspired me to shoot more. :-D
- ronald e. Osborn

kampanaryo_spy

bon,

are you familiar with Sony Vegas software that's touted to be better than movie-maker? i had a 2-day audio-video production training last week at the regional office, and OMG! my nose bled all throughout the session.

but just to produce the movie in my mind, i'm exploring Sony Vegas even if it means multiple nosebleeds; and my "thesis" is a 120-seconder promo material for Balik Tago 2008. push comes to shove, pardon the cliche, i'll just write the script and have the trainer (who's from DTI-CDO) do it for me. :-D

"Most claims of originality are testimony to ignorance and most claims of magic are testimony to hubris." -James March-

BONSAL
FOUNDER & ADMINISTRATOR
FOUNDER & ADMINISTRATOR

Unread post by BONSAL »

kampanaryo_spy wrote:bon,

are you familiar with Sony Vegas software that's touted to be better than movie-maker? i had a 2-day audio-video production training last week at the regional office, and OMG! my nose bled all throughout the session.

but just to produce the movie in my mind, i'm exploring Sony Vegas even if it means multiple nosebleeds; and my "thesis" is a 120-seconder promo material for Balik Tago 2008. push comes to shove, pardon the cliche, i'll just write the script and have the trainer (who's from DTI-CDO) do it for me. :-D

Wow K-spy! Sony Vegas is my favorite video-editing software. It's currently rated as the best realtime multitrack video and audio editing application. I have the latest version SV Pro 8.0a which is fully compatible with Windows Vista. If you want, pwede ko e install sa imo laptop pagbakasyon ko kuman puhon holy week sa Tago. I can help you out to explore the program & take full advantage of its new features. :-D
- ronald e. Osborn

kampanaryo_spy

bon,

that's exactly the version we used. and the trainer gave all the provinces an installer.

wara pa lagi ma install ngadi sa mangagoy kay adto sa tandag an amo IT officer. it's nice to know there's someone i can turn to. hahahahahahahaha

it was in that training that i realized i could never be a good dubber (we used Photoshop Audition). oh well, di lang naman ako ang anak ng Diyos, di ba? hahahaha maging bitter ba?

guess i have to request manong bob for some dubbing chores. :-D

Alibangbang
Thread Moderator
Thread Moderator

Unread post by Alibangbang »

BONSAL wrote:The Blog Baby @ Tagaytay

Bon,

Beauty attracts beauty. I love it.

Great shots....thanks for sharing
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those that matter... don't mind and those that mind... don't matter." Dr. Suess

maruya
Enthusiastic Member
Enthusiastic Member

Unread post by maruya »

kampanaryo_spy wrote:bon,

that's exactly the version we used. and the trainer gave all the provinces an installer.

wara pa lagi ma install ngadi sa mangagoy kay adto sa tandag an amo IT officer. it's nice to know there's someone i can turn to. hahahahahahahaha

it was in that training that i realized i could never be a good dubber (we used Photoshop Audition). oh well, di lang naman ako ang anak ng Diyos, di ba? hahahaha maging bitter ba?

guess i have to request manong bob for some dubbing chores. :-D
adoy K-spy wara ini sa ako mga hilig kay wa gani ako kasabot kon ono iton pero pag abot ngahi na portion, molibantar gayud ako, sakto gayud kay an mga boses di kalidad :roll :roll :roll

kampanaryo_spy

mar,

oo, de kalidad gayud an boses haw mag dubber. pero abihay mo mar, didto ko lagi ma realize na having a baritone voice and good enunciation skill are not enough because dubbing is entirely a distinct talent.

to know this, you need to record and listen to yourself. ma shock kaw lagi mar how different you sound.
:-D

kampanaryo_spy

aduy bon, mo uli sa kaw baya sa holy week, amo? hain madayaw haw himuon ta ngadi an 2-minute video para ma post ta nganhi? the script's ready, whadjathink?